Sorry Laker Trolls but this one is for you! ZEN MASTER to KNICKS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Sorry Laker Trolls but this one is for you! ZEN MASTER to KNICKS

Well, for our Laker trolls it is a sad day. Sad to know they suck and sorry that Magic and The Rapists last efforts to lure Phil Jackson back to LA at the last minute did NOT work. I find this funny and a PRO Celtic move all the way around. Now, Fakers have no hope for the Rapist with little Jimbo running the team into the ground and we get to watch Phil Jackson do something he has NEVER done before and that is actually BUILD a team. You know, like Red did several times over. Old Phil will be back smoking a bowl in Montana in a couple years and it will hit him like a ton of bricks........"WOW, I never was on par with the great Red Auerbach. I never built a Team and when I tried in New York, I failed. And I did not have the nuts to stay around and rebuild in Chicago or LA. Just went to the next Dynasty that was alreay built for me. I will never tell anyone but HAIL RED"!    LOL.......ENJOY!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: Sorry Laker Trolls but this one is for you! ZEN MASTER to KNICKS

I cant believe they are paying millions to Phil Jacksons corpse.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:

Well, for our Laker trolls it is a sad day. Sad to know they suck and sorry that Magic and The Rapist's last efforts to lure Phil Jackson back to LA at the last minute did NOT work. I find this funny and a PRO Celtic move all the way around. Now, Fakers have no hope for The Rapist with little Jimbo running the team into the ground and we get to watch Phil Jackson do something he has NEVER done before and that is actually BUILD a team. You know, like Red did several times over. Old Phil will be back smoking a bowl in Montana in a couple years and it will hit him like a ton of bricks........"WOW, I never was on par with the great Red Auerbach. I never built a Team and when I tried in New York, I failed. And I did not have the nuts to stay around and rebuild in Chicago or LA. Just went to the next Dynasty that was alreay built for me. I will never tell anyone but HAIL RED"!    LOL.......ENJOY!

BWAHAHAHAHA...someone finally calling Kobe by his Christian name...

This should be a train wreck, at least at first...how long until we start hearing about Melo wanting to go to LA?...The NY press and crowd is NOT as patient or laid back as LA...Jackson knows this having played there for a good Knick team...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

KO-Me to the Knicks?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to vertmont's comment:

KO-Me to the Knicks?

Would he want to leave LA even for Jackson? I thought he loved it there? Plus, would a rebuilding NY team be willing to pay Kobe all that $$$ next year per his contract?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

KO-Me to the Knicks?

Would he want to leave LA even for Jackson? I thought he loved it there? Plus, would a rebuilding NY team be willing to pay Kobe all that $$$ next year per his contract?

Or would the NBA step in and put a stop to it? Phil and his lady{Ms. Buss} might be able to work something out there but I would LMFAO if the League voided a deal because of their relationship. TAMPonERING by the lady Laker.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

lakers are a disaster.

D'Antoni stinks and now Jackson is beyond their reach. 

Comes out this week Kobe can't stand playing for D'Antoni - LMAO. 

Oh, and Steve Nash said he's coming back next year - but only because he's going through a divorce and needs the $10 million!

you can't make this stuff up!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

KO-Me to the Knicks?

You never know in New York, but you might now what direction Jackson will take with the Knicks. Rebuild is something that will not happen. Re-tool and open up their pocket books will be Jacksons way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Well this is the first time Phil had to deal with picking players. This could be interesting.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Ah but the good times with Buss are so good: 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Ah but the good times with Buss are so good: 

LOL! The trolls have been pretty quiet here as of late. Enjoy{ed}!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

celticmo the Laker trolls are deflated. 

Their team is stuck with terrible contracts and a terrible coach. 

You can really trace their decline to when the Chris Paul trade was kiboshed. 

Now the Clippers are on the rise instead. 

Lakers will regroup but I liken it to the Sox a few years ago running deep payroll with overpaid stiffs nobody wanted. Only Magic Johnson isn't around to bail them out like he did the Red Sox - LOL. Will take years to sort it out. Meantime we can enjoy significantly less Laker trolling. 

Or as one of our most annoying trolls would say, have a blessed day.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

I wouldn't gloat too much until after this seasons lottery picks are announced. The balls have always bounced the Lakers way when they've needed it. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I wouldn't gloat too much until after this seasons lottery picks are announced. The balls have always bounced the Lakers way when they've needed it. "

I'm not sure what you are talking about? the Lakers have only drafted in the top ten twice in the last twenty years: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Los_Angeles_Lakers_first_and_second_round_draft_picks

both were number 10 picks. 

Lakers haven't had a number one pick since 1982. 

So I think it's fine to gloat some now. 

Sure they might get lucky but if you're implying the league it looking out for the Lakers, kiboshing the Chris Paul trade by Stern really set them back. Doesn't support that argument. 

For now I'm enjoying their mediocrity and lack of Laker trolls in here and don't see any harm in that

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

"I wouldn't gloat too much until after this seasons lottery picks are announced. The balls have always bounced the Lakers way when they've needed it. "

I'm not sure what you are talking about? the Lakers have only drafted in the top ten twice in the last twenty years: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Los_Angeles_Lakers_first_and_second_round_draft_picks

both were number 10 picks. 

Lakers haven't had a number one pick since 1982. 

So I think it's fine to gloat some now. 

Sure they might get lucky but if you're implying the league it looking out for the Lakers, kiboshing the Chris Paul trade by Stern really set them back. Doesn't support that argument. 

For now I'm enjoying their mediocrity and lack of Laker trolls in here and don't see any harm in that

Yeah you're right but, it's not going to be quiet on here if they end up picking before the Cs this year.  The great news is they don't have a pick next year and we start getting those Nets picks in 2016. Then I'll be gloating. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Lakers will regroup but I liken it to the Sox a few years ago running deep payroll with overpaid stiffs nobody wanted. Only Magic Johnson isn't around to bail them out like he did the Red Sox - LOL. Will take years to sort it out. Meantime we can enjoy significantly less Laker trolling. 

Actually i am having a blessed day.

And i have faith the Lakers will be back sooner than later

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

Surprised

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

@DatBoi_Sykes @MoulaDirtyMoney R.I.P. LAKERS!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Is this the best you can up with? pretty weak

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Check out these stories from Pro Sports Daily which is a great site for sports fans....

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/no-phil-shows-kobe-doesnt-run-lakers-295691.html

Kobe is irrelevant to management at this point...

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/steve-nash-says-dwight-howard-didnt-like-playing-with-kobe-bryant-295708.html

nobody likes to play with Kobe

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/phil-jackson-to-lure-lebron-to-sign-with-knicks-295643.html

Lebron (and Love?) to Knicks

The Lakers are a mess........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

It is all that need be said. Lakers are toast and Phil is NEVER coming back. Have a blessed day! Oh Yeah.......ENJOY!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

It is all that need be said. Lakers are toast and Phil is NEVER coming back. Have a blessed day! Oh Yeah.......ENJOY!

Anyone with a brain knew Phil was not coming back to LA. And like i said they will come back sooner than later.

And just because you wish the Lakers are toast does not make it so.

Hope you have a Blessed day , sounds like you need it.Cool

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

Check out these stories from Pro Sports Daily which is a great site for sports fans....

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/no-phil-shows-kobe-doesnt-run-lakers-295691.html

Kobe is irrelevant to management at this point...

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/steve-nash-says-dwight-howard-didnt-like-playing-with-kobe-bryant-295708.html

nobody likes to play with Kobe

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/phil-jackson-to-lure-lebron-to-sign-with-knicks-295643.html

Lebron (and Love?) to Knicks

The Lakers are a mess........

Sorry Duke but i believe Lebron is staying in Miami. I think NY is too far over the cap anyways

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Anyone with a brain knew Phil was not coming back to LA. And like i said they will come back sooner than later.

And just because you wish the Lakers are toast does not make it so.

Hope you have a Blessed day , sounds like you need it.Cool

That's funny. Dirty's ragging on his hero Kobe because he wanted Phil back. Didn't Magic want Phil back too? That's Priceless. 

Sections
Shortcuts