Sorry Laker Trolls but this one is for you! ZEN MASTER to KNICKS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

Re: Sorry Laker Trolls but this one is for you! ZEN MASTER to KNICKS

lakers will have a top 5 pick in this year's draft. I think they will also have cap room soon, and they always have the city of LA as a selling point. I hope you guys were right (young buss does seem like a fool...), but it might be too early to gloat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to vertmont's comment:
    [QUOTE]

KO-Me to the Knicks?

[/QUOTE]

That's what i was thinking..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lakers are a disaster.

D'Antoni stinks and now Jackson is beyond their reach. 

Comes out this week Kobe can't stand playing for D'Antoni - LMAO. 

Oh, and Steve Nash said he's coming back next year - but only because he's going through a divorce and needs the $10 million!

you can't make this stuff up!

[/QUOTE]

Better than the soaps..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well this is the first time Phil had to deal with picking players. This could be interesting.

[/QUOTE]

piece of cake...lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to shamrock1000's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lakers will have a top 5 pick in this year's draft. I think they will also have cap room soon, and they always have the city of LA as a selling point. I hope you guys were right (young buss does seem like a fool...), but it might be too early to gloat.

[/QUOTE]

not gloating, just stating the obvious

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to celticelmo's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

celticmo the Laker trolls are deflated. 

Their team is stuck with terrible contracts and a terrible coach. 

You can really trace their decline to when the Chris Paul trade was kiboshed. 

Now the Clippers are on the rise instead. 

Lakers will regroup but I liken it to the Sox a few years ago running deep payroll with overpaid stiffs nobody wanted. Only Magic Johnson isn't around to bail them out like he did the Red Sox - LOL. Will take years to sort it out. Meantime we can enjoy significantly less Laker trolling. 

Or as one of our most annoying trolls would say, have a blessed day.

[/QUOTE]

Actually i am having a blessed day.

And i have faith the Lakers will be back sooner than later

[/QUOTE]
    @DatBoi_Sykes @MoulaDirtyMoney R.I.P. LAKERS!!!

[/QUOTE]

Is this the best you can up with? pretty weak

[/QUOTE]

It is all that need be said. Lakers are toast and Phil is NEVER coming back. Have a blessed day! Oh Yeah.......ENJOY!

[/QUOTE]

Anyone with a brain knew Phil was not coming back to LA. And like i said they will come back sooner than later.

And just because you wish the Lakers are toast does not make it so.

Hope you have a Blessed day , sounds like you need it.Cool

[/QUOTE]

I am blessed as you are to have another day on this earth dirty. And for sure, before you start taking shots at people, maybe you better look in the mirror and ask yourself what kind of person goes onto a Rivals chat and tries to stir the pot. Think about that one for a bit. Have a very blessed sunday and ENJOY! Surprised

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

Well, for our Laker trolls it is a sad day. Sad to know they suck and sorry that Magic and The Rapists last efforts to lure Phil Jackson back to LA at the last minute did NOT work. I find this funny and a PRO Celtic move all the way around. Now, Fakers have no hope for the Rapist with little Jimbo running the team into the ground and we get to watch Phil Jackson do something he has NEVER done before and that is actually BUILD a team. You know, like Red did several times over. Old Phil will be back smoking a bowl in Montana in a couple years and it will hit him like a ton of bricks........"WOW, I never was on par with the great Red Auerbach. I never built a Team and when I tried in New York, I failed. And I did not have the nuts to stay around and rebuild in Chicago or LA. Just went to the next Dynasty that was alreay built for me. I will never tell anyone but HAIL RED"!    LOL.......ENJOY!

[/QUOTE]
    Faint

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Lakers will regroup but I liken it to the Sox a few years ago running deep payroll with overpaid stiffs nobody wanted. Only Magic Johnson isn't around to bail them out like he did the Red Sox - LOL. Will take years to sort it out. Meantime we can enjoy significantly less Laker trolling. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is all that need be said. Lakers are toast and Phil is NEVER coming back. Have a blessed day! Oh Yeah.......ENJOY!

[/QUOTE]

Anyone with a brain knew Phil was not coming back to LA. And like i said they will come back sooner than later.

[/QUOTE]

I am blessed as you are to have another day on this earth dirty. And for sure, before you start taking shots at people, maybe you better look in the mirror and ask yourself what kind of person goes onto a Rivals chat and tries to stir the pot. Think about that one for a bit. Have a very blessed sunday and ENJOY! Surprised

[/QUOTE]

I am not the one who started the thread. I am just commenting about the Lakers. And i have not taken shots at anyone here. Others here are stirring the pot more than i am.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's funny. Dirty's ragging on his hero Kobe because he wanted Phil back. Didn't Magic want Phil back too? That's Priceless. 

[/QUOTE]

Who said anything about Kobe? i certainly did not. And i do not think sports figures are hero's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's funny. Dirty's ragging on his hero Kobe because he wanted Phil back. Didn't Magic want Phil back too? That's Priceless. 

[/QUOTE]

Who said anything about Kobe? i certainly did not. And i do not think sports figures are hero's.

[/QUOTE]

You said "Anyone with a brain knew Phil was not coming back to LA."

Kobe wanted and pushed for Phil to come back to LA. So I guess he has half a brain.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

Well, for our Laker trolls it is a sad day. Sad to know they suck and sorry that Magic and The Rapists last efforts to lure Phil Jackson back to LA at the last minute did NOT work. I find this funny and a PRO Celtic move all the way around. Now, Fakers have no hope for the Rapist with little Jimbo running the team into the ground and we get to watch Phil Jackson do something he has NEVER done before and that is actually BUILD a team. You know, like Red did several times over. Old Phil will be back smoking a bowl in Montana in a couple years and it will hit him like a ton of bricks........"WOW, I never was on par with the great Red Auerbach. I never built a Team and when I tried in New York, I failed. And I did not have the nuts to stay around and rebuild in Chicago or LA. Just went to the next Dynasty that was alreay built for me. I will never tell anyone but HAIL RED"!    LOL.......ENJOY!

[/QUOTE]

What a ridiculous thread you twit.  While your trying to rub Lakers fans noses in it did you forget that PH will be in your division?  Oh that's right, the winning-est coach of all time can coach, but he can't put together a contender with an unlimited bankroll.  Here's  thought, PJ will have the Knicks back in contention way before the Celtics even sniff the playoffs.  So instead of worrying whether the Lakers will be in misery for the foreseeable future, maybe you should worry about PJ coming in and dominating your division for the length of his FAT contract and beyond!  Teehee

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What a ridiculous thread you twit.  While your trying to rub Lakers fans noses in it did you forget that PH will be in your division?  Oh that's right, the winning-est coach of all time can coach, but he can't put together a contender with an unlimited bankroll.  Here's  thought, PJ will have the Knicks back in contention way before the Celtics even sniff the playoffs.  So instead of worrying whether the Lakers will be in misery for the foreseeable future, maybe you should worry about PJ coming in and dominating your division for the length of his FAT contract and beyond!  Teehee

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. The knicks and Phil Jackson.

So scary.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yo TWIT! I would say take your own advice and worry about trying to figure out a way to take back LA from the Clippers. Now, this might be a "ridiculous thread" on a Laker site but you are in enemy territory. I know you are used to David Stern kissing up and making the Lakers but he is gone. Phil is GONE AND NEVER COMING BACK. The Lakers are finished for quite some time unless Lil Jimmy Buss decides to sell the team. ENJOY the next decade of opening the show for the Clippers. Have a blessed day and again ENJOY....TWIT PART 2! And by the way little one. It is getting to you....isn't it. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yo TWIT! I would say take your own advice and worry about trying to figure out a way to take back LA from the Clippers. Now, this might be a "ridiculous thread" on a Laker site but you are in enemy territory. I know you are used to David Stern kissing up and making the Lakers but he is gone. Phil is GONE AND NEVER COMING BACK. The Lakers are finished for quite some time unless Lil Jimmy Buss decides to sell the team. ENJOY the next decade of opening the show for the Clippers. Have a blessed day and again ENJOY....TWIT PART 2! And by the way little one. It is getting to you....isn't it. 

[/QUOTE]

You're a dummy and my point will be proved and you're nowhere to be found.   I can't wait for PJ to get inside poor DA's head.  DA wil be so messed up he'll overpay the budding super star Olynyk(LMAO) like the Hawks did to Koncak(One of the 25 worst contracts in league history) years ago.  I can picture DA being so desperate that he'll pull the old "throw up a white towle under the hoop while the oppossing team shoots ft's" out of his bag of tricks!  Hope you enjoy PJ breathing down the back of the C's necks with his unlimited bankroll.  Only in Boston do lemmings believe Tommy "Big Mouth" Heinsohn that the C's are on track to win a title.  HaHaHa in Fiercy's words! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

You're a dummy and my point will be proved and you're nowhere to be found.   I can't wait for PJ to get inside poor DA's head.  DA wil be so messed up he'll overpay the budding super star Olynyk(LMAO) like the Hawks did to Koncak(One of the 25 worst contracts in league history) years ago.  I can picture DA being so desperate that he'll pull the old "throw up a white towle under the hoop while the oppossing team shoots ft's" out of his bag of tricks!  Hope you enjoy PJ breathing down the back of the C's necks with his unlimited bankroll.  Only in Boston do lemmings believe Tommy "Big Mouth" Heinsohn that the C's are on track to win a title.  HaHaHa in Fiercy's words! 

[/QUOTE]

OH!!! LMFAO @ U! So, you are a Knick Fan? That is even more funny. Have fun when Phil sheets down his leg because he has NEVER put a Team together. In a couple years, he will be crying to get out of NY because he wants to go back to LA. As for Danny, he was a better player than Jackson and will run circles around him as a GM. I will be around in a couple years to remind you of that {if you are around which I doubt}. Go troll somewhere else and stay out of the Celtic chats or live with the h-ate you will received here. Maybe better, take a look in the mirror and ask yourself what kind of Twit needs to go onto rivals boards and stir things up. Really says a bunch about YOU. OUCH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Oh brother, another 12 yr old that has access to the web!  Son, you are the one who is worried which is the reason why you made up this stupid thread which is par for the course from reading your material.  Danny gonna get schooled just watch.  As a parting shot, we're going no where and will continue the onslaught 'till were the greatest franchise of all time in the NBA....Enjoy!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh brother, another 12 yr old that has access to the web!  Son, you are the one who is worried which is the reason why you made up this stupid thread which is par for the course from reading your material.  Danny gonna get schooled just watch.  As a parting shot, we're going no where and will continue the onslaught 'till were the greatest franchise of all time in the NBA....Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Well, at least you know that you are NOT the greatest franchise in the NBA. Now that's a NICE step and good for you to come to grips with this. And if it was such a stupid thread, why did you read it and then comment? Now that I did enjoy that and see that you are coming around so go out and buy a Celtic hat/t-shirt so you can feel what it is like to strut around being the GREATEST OF ALL TIME {17 > 16 if you are counting Minnesota titles?}. Gotcha. Give em enough rope and they hang themself. LOL! Now, I am sure it is time for you to go back and work on your next Pulitzer piece you genius. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSurprised    ENJOY!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Maybe the Knicks will draft Jacoby Parker.......oh, wait, no draft picks.  Plus F-bomb guaranteed Jacoby will be going to the lakers.

Hope he does!!!

Jacoby Parker.......................what a clown!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Except Phil has more rings than Red; and this wasn'twhen there were 10 teams in the league.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Except Phil has more rings than Red; and this wasn't when there were 10 teams in the league.

[/QUOTE]

Well, less players to me would mean for a more competive league. Again, Jackson just jumped ship when he saw the end of a good thing. Now, at his age he will not be abel to jump ship again. Now let's see what he can do actually stepping into a poor situation. Will he make it better? I doubt it because it is all brand new to him. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Except Phil has more rings than Red; and this wasn't when there were 10 teams in the league.

[/QUOTE]

Well, less players to me would mean for a more competive league. Again, Jackson just jumped ship when he saw the end of a good thing. Now, at his age he will not be abel to jump ship again. Now let's see what he can do actually stepping into a poor situation. Will he make it better? I doubt it because it is all brand new to him. 

[/QUOTE]

Kind of an odd spin; let me simplify; 10 teams mans you have a 10 percent chance for a title; all things being equal; 25 teams means a 4 percent chance. Duh.

As far as Phil's team building skills, we shall see; here's guessing his basketball brilliance is partly transferable, at least based on the league and media feedback; he also won't have budget issues beyond the salary cap; and in a year their budget is close to ZERO; regardless, the bar is low in order to be an improvement on Isiah, Mills, and Dolan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kind of an odd spin; let me simplify; 10 teams mans you have a 10 percent chance for a title; all things being equal; 25 teams means a 4 percent chance. Duh.

As far as Phil's team building skills, we shall see; the bar is low in order to be an improvement on Isiah, Mills, and Dolan.

[/QUOTE]

Well Duh. I know this might be a bit more complex than you can think about but if you condensed the NBA today, it would just be a better League because you would be eliminating all the dead weight that is not even worthy of being in the League like the watered down/NO Center League that it has become. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Except Phil has more rings than Red; and this wasn'twhen there were 10 teams in the league.

As far as Phil's team building skills, we shall see; the bar is low in order to be an improvement on Isiah, Mills, and Dolan.

Well Duh. I know this might be a bit more complex than you can think about but if you condensed the NBA today, it would just be a better League because you would be eliminating all the dead weight that is not even worthy of being in the League like the watered down/NO Center League that it has become. 

Yes, but the odds to win a Title are higher. Two largely different subjects.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the odds to win a Title are higher.

[/QUOTE]

Let's be honest. Do all 31 NBA teams really have an actual chance to win in the NBA today. NO. You can pick 10 Teams {probably less} at the beginning of the year and you know you will have picked the Champion from those 10 {again, probably 3-5 teams. All the other teams are just thinning out the better teams making it a weaker league. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the odds to win a Title are higher.

[/QUOTE]

Let's be honest. Do all 31 NBA teams really have an actual chance to win in the NBA today. NO. You can pick 10 Teams {probably less} at the beginning of the year and you know you will have picked the Champion from those 10 {again, probably 3-5 teams. All the other teams are just thinning out the better teams making it a weaker league. 

[/QUOTE]

Once again, a diversion.

Look at it this way;

If 2 ALL Star teams played each other all yr, the games would be great, but each team has a 50 percent chance to win the Title.  

And there were plenty of awful teams back in Red's day. In fact, there were only 2 great teams; the Lakers and Celtics, and, occassionally, another team, like the Warriors.

Sections
Shortcuts