In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well, for our Laker trolls it is a sad day. Sad to know they suck and sorry that Magic and The Rapists last efforts to lure Phil Jackson back to LA at the last minute did NOT work. I find this funny and a PRO Celtic move all the way around. Now, Fakers have no hope for the Rapist with little Jimbo running the team into the ground and we get to watch Phil Jackson do something he has NEVER done before and that is actually BUILD a team. You know, like Red did several times over. Old Phil will be back smoking a bowl in Montana in a couple years and it will hit him like a ton of bricks........"WOW, I never was on par with the great Red Auerbach. I never built a Team and when I tried in New York, I failed. And I did not have the nuts to stay around and rebuild in Chicago or LA. Just went to the next Dynasty that was alreay built for me. I will never tell anyone but HAIL RED"!    LOL.......ENJOY!

[/QUOTE]

Except Phil has more rings than Red; and this wasn'twhen there were 10 teams in the league.

[/QUOTE]

Well, less players to me would mean for a more competive league. Again, Jackson just jumped ship when he saw the end of a good thing. Now, at his age he will not be abel to jump ship again. Now let's see what he can do actually stepping into a poor situation. Will he make it better? I doubt it because it is all brand new to him. 

[/QUOTE]

Kind of an odd spin; let me simplify; 10 teams mans you have a 10 percent chance for a title; all things being equal; 25 teams means a 4 percent chance. Duh.

As far as Phil's team building skills, we shall see; the bar is low in order to be an improvement on Isiah, Mills, and Dolan.

[/QUOTE]

Well Duh. I know this might be a bit more complex than you can think about but if you condensed the NBA today, it would just be a better League because you would be eliminating all the dead weight that is not even worthy of being in the League like the watered down/NO Center League that it has become. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the odds to win a Title are higher.

[/QUOTE]

Let's be honest. Do all 31 NBA teams really have an actual chance to win in the NBA today. NO. You can pick 10 Teams {probably less} at the beginning of the year and you know you will have picked the Champion from those 10 {again, probably 3-5 teams. All the other teams are just thinning out the better teams making it a weaker league. 

[/QUOTE]

Once again, a diversion.

Look at it this way;

If 2 ALL Star teams played each other all yr, the games would be great, but each team has a 50 percent chance to win the Title.  

And there were plenty of awful teams back in Red's day. In fact, there were only 2 great teams; the Lakers and Celtics, and, occasionally, another team, like the Warriors.

[/QUOTE]

OK, well then.....enjoy Phil. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Sorry Laker Trolls but this one is for you! ZEN MASTER to KNICKS

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well, for our Laker trolls it is a sad day. Sad to know they suck and sorry that Magic and The Rapists last efforts to lure Phil Jackson back to LA at the last minute did NOT work. I find this funny and a PRO Celtic move all the way around. Now, Fakers have no hope for the Rapist with little Jimbo running the team into the ground and we get to watch Phil Jackson do something he has NEVER done before and that is actually BUILD a team. You know, like Red did several times over. Old Phil will be back smoking a bowl in Montana in a couple years and it will hit him like a ton of bricks........"WOW, I never was on par with the great Red Auerbach. I never built a Team and when I tried in New York, I failed. And I did not have the nuts to stay around and rebuild in Chicago or LA. Just went to the next Dynasty that was alreay built for me. I will never tell anyone but HAIL RED"!    LOL.......ENJOY!

Except Phil has more rings than Red; and this wasn'twhen there were 10 teams in the league.

[/QUOTE]

Well, less players to me would mean for a more competive league. Again, Jackson just jumped ship when he saw the end of a good thing. Now, at his age he will not be abel to jump ship again. Now let's see what he can do actually stepping into a poor situation. Will he make it better? I doubt it because it is all brand new to him. 

[/QUOTE]

Kind of an odd spin; let me simplify; 10 teams mans you have a 10 percent chance for a title; all things being equal; 25 teams means a 4 percent chance. Duh.

As far as Phil's team building skills, we shall see; the bar is low in order to be an improvement on Isiah, Mills, and Dolan.

[/QUOTE]

Well Duh. I know this might be a bit more complex than you can think about but if you condensed the NBA today, it would just be a better League because you would be eliminating all the dead weight that is not even worthy of being in the League like the watered down/NO Center League that it has become. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let's be honest. Do all 31 NBA teams really have an actual chance to win in the NBA today. NO. You can pick 10 Teams {probably less} at the beginning of the year and you know you will have picked the Champion from those 10 {again, probably 3-5 teams. All the other teams are just thinning out the better teams making it a weaker league. 

[/QUOTE]

Once again, a diversion.

Look at it this way;

If 2 ALL Star teams played each other all yr, the games would be great, but each team has a 50 percent chance to win the Title.  

And there were plenty of awful teams back in Red's day. In fact, there were only 2 great teams; the Lakers and Celtics, and, occasionally, another team, like the Warriors.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Knick fans seem to be happy; only time shall tell; here's guessing he's better than the buffoons running the team the last 4 decades.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

One last thing. You do realize that Red let Russell coach that last Title...correct? That would tie him with Jackson. Now, we can see what Phil can build. Should be fun to watch and I hope he fails miserably. He cannot jump ship now and it is all on his head. Talk to me about the Red/Jackson comparison in a couple years and we will see.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once again, a diversion.

Look at it this way;

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Knick fans seem to be happy; only time shall tell; here's guessing he's better than the buffoons running the team the last 4 decades.

[/QUOTE]

As long as ownership lets him get the guys he wants, he'll be pretty good, I think...but I wouldn't want to be a coach with HIM looking over my shoulder...and regardless of how he was a member of a Knick championship team, if he doesn't get them winning right away he'll hear about it from the fans and the NYC press...NYC might be the worst market, in tems of press and fans, for a sports team to suck...they'll MOIDAH YOUZE!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once again, a diversion.

Look at it this way;

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As long as ownership lets him get the guys he wants, he'll be pretty good, I think...but I wouldn't want to be a coach with HIM looking over my shoulder...and regardless of how he was a member of a Knick championship team, if he doesn't get them winning right away he'll hear about it from the fans and the NYC press...NYC might be the worst market, in tems of press and fans, for a sports team to suck...they'll MOIDAH YOUZE!

[/QUOTE]

Boston is no picnic either; ask TW.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

One last thing. You do realize that Red let Russell coach that last Title...correct? That would tie him with Jackson. Now, we can see what Phil can build. Should be fun to watch and I hope he fails miserably. He cannot jump ship now and it is all on his head. Talk to me about the Red/Jackson comparison in a couple years and we will see.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once again, a diversion.

Look at it this way;

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Melly....glad you are here now. This thread really hit a nerve with the Trolls! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once again, a diversion.

Look at it this way;

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Melly....glad you are here now. This thread really hit a nerve with the Trolls! 

[/QUOTE]

TOO F'in BAD...

I missed this one...

@DatBoi_Sykes @MoulaDirtyMoney R.I.P. LAKERS!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

In typical West Coast poseur manner, they can't even fake tanking the right way..NO HONOR AT ALL!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once again, a diversion.

Look at it this way;

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TOO F'in BAD...

I missed this one...

@DatBoi_Sykes @MoulaDirtyMoney R.I.P. LAKERS!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am sure they are having a blessed day and enjoying. Our losing streak right now is awesome and should continue for a bit longer. I am TANKING WITH HONOR and taking every shot at trolls that I can. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Red retired at 48

Red let Russ coach the last team

Red was coach, GM, President, trainer, usher and father to these guys.

Red was never fired............

The President of the Knicks does not belong in the same sentence with Red Auerbach!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Wouldn't mind a trade with Lakers for either Gasol or Nash

As long as Wallace was part of the Gasol deal......

Nash for Bass wold at least give the Celtics an expiring contract

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Red retired at 48

Red let Russ coach the last team

Red was coach, GM, President, trainer, usher and father to these guys.

Red was never fired............

The President of the Knicks does not belong in the same sentence with Red Auerbach!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Hedley. Sticking up for your Celtic brother! And ditto on everything you said

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

PJ would've had his work cut out for him no matter if he chose the Lakers or the Knicks.  The Knicks have one guy being paid like Batman when he's actually Robin.  They have little chance to build through the draft and their cap situation is bad.  That said, the Lakers aren't much better off -- little talent, hugely overpaid superstar with more mileage on him than just about anyone but KG.  And guys like Nash and Pau have seen better days.  I think Phil likes a challenge as much as he likes a big paycheck. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

On ESPN LA Tuesday afternoon - the BIGGEST Phil apologist, Max Kellerman, polled the guys in the studio.

Now, here is a guy who thinks Phil walks on water.......so much so that he doesn't see the hypocrisy in his own statements.  "Michael Jordan was the greatest player ever, but that didn't translate into a good owner."

Apparently, even though Phil will hire guys to do stats and salary cap stuff for him (for 12 mill, you'd think the guy would know this stuff), Phil will bring the Knicks a championship within 5 years......even though he's never drafted any players, or negotiated any contracts....he will because he's Phil................makes me sick!

Anyway, Hypocrite Kellerman's poll was this:

The over/under on number of days Phil will spend in NY is 183 (tax related question).  Do you take the over, or the under?

With the exception of his partner, Marcellus Wiley, everyone took the under..........

So, no draft pick, over the lux tax, a bench of hoodlums (Felton, Smith, Martin....and they just cut Artest) and two untradeable contracts......

Anyone else think Phil will earn his 12 mill a year for FIVE years??????

He will finally be exposed for the fraud he is.

You guys all remember my moniker - Phony Phil Jackson............?  Well, here he is!!

15. This post has been removed.