Sorting Through The Trade Rumors!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Sorting Through The Trade Rumors!

In response to BCSP's comment:

Would Kevin Garnett put the Clippers over the top?

By Tom Ziller on Feb 18, 10:00a 1

Brett Davis-USA TODAY Sports

The Hook looks at a potential Kevin Garnett trade to the Clippers in terms of what would be gained and lost for L.A. Plus, the All-Star Game's best line and more.

The tick tock will determine whether Kevin Garnett gets traded to the L.A. Clippers by Thursday's NBA trade deadline. It'll take the Clippers' braintrust convincing Danny Ainge to pursue such a deal, and it'll take someone -- Ainge, Chris Paul, Vinny Del Negro, Blake Griffin, a Google Map readout showing the distance between Staples Center and Malibu -- to convince KG to waive his no-trade clause.

But what determines whether such a trade would be worth it for the Clippers depends on how much the Ticket can improve L.A. within the next couple of years.

Right now, the Clippers are No. 3 in the West. They trail San Antonio by four games and the Thunder by 1.5 games. A path to the Finals would almost certainly go through Oklahoma City at some point, and also possibly through S.A. To beat either team will require not just the strong offense we've come to expect from Chris Paul's teams, but really good defense. OKC and S.A. are No. 1 and No. 5 in offense in the NBA, respectively. Any defense would be tested when facing that. In particular, the Thunder have the best offense since the 2009-10 Suns. It's a powerful beast led by the most aggressive creator in the league (Russell Westbrook) and the purest scorer of his generation (Kevin Durant). Even great defense have real trouble slowing the Thunder. And many would hesitate to call L.A.'s defense great. That's where K.G. comes in.

But note that the Clips' defense has actually been really good these season. It ranks No. 7 in the league, barely lagging the team's No. 6 offense. According to NBA.com/stats, L.A.'s defense has been particularly good after a day of rest, giving up 98.1 points per 100 possessions as opposed to 105 on the second game of a back-to-back. There will be no back-to-backs in the playoffs. As it the case with most teams, the bench's defense has better numbers than do the starters -- a lot of that likely has to do with the competition.

Jordan, the center that Garnett would replace, is known as a defender, but has struggled since signing a massive contract before the 2011-12 season. This year, the Clippers' defense is seven points per 100 possessions better when DAJ is on the bench. The number is similar for fellow starter Blake Griffin, but Blake offers something other than defense when on the court: elite offense. If Jordan isn't helping the defense when on the court, he's not doing much.

Meanwhile in Boston, the Celtics are nine points per 100 possessions better on defense when KG is in the game. The Boston defense is night and day: beyond elite with KG, worse than average without him. And he plays enough to have made it the top defense in the league. But the proposed trade isn't just Jordan for KJ: Eric Bledsoe would go back to the Celtics, too. And Bledsoe has had a positive defensive impact on the Clips, though that could be the bench role talking. The popular wisdom is that if Chauncey Billups is productive, Bledsoe is less important this season. But after only 100-odd minutes, it's not remotely clear that Billups is going to be able to play a major role. That's a dice roll for the Clippers. If they shoot craps, we're going to see more Jamal Crawford handling the ball or Willie Green in action than most folks want.

I don't know whether Garnett can help the Clippers stop the Thunder, because I don't know if the Thunder can be stopped by anyone. But it's clear that if Billups can play well enough to keep Green's minutes limited and Crawford's focus on playing off the ball, Garnett would represent a massive improvement for L.A.'s defense and likely also its offense. If the goal is to gun for the top right now, few realistic trades would be more helpful than this one

KG will put them in the W finals agains OKC...or whoever..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

I am guessing Blog-Blop will choke on his morning muffin when he reads this! To funny!!

Phoenix Suns reserve center Jermaine O'Neal is having one of his best seasons in years, and would definitely be of value to a team trying to make a playoff push, One such team is the Los Angeles Lakers, but Paul Coro of The Arizona Republic says it's highly unlikely that the Suns would trade O'Neal to the Lakers.

Quite simply, the Suns cannot afford to help the Lakers in any way, because they own the Lakers' first-round draft pick this season thanks to the Steve Nash sign-and-trade deal. That pick is currently unprotected, so if Los Angeles misses the playoffs, Phoenix would add a second lottery pick to the one they will already have themselves. For a team that's in serious need of a rebuild, having those two lottery picks is huge.

Thanks Mitch!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...

Posted before I learned of the passing of Dr. Buss! I would have refrained for the day, had I known.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

The Hook looks at a potential Kevin Garnett trade to the Clippers in terms of what would be gained and lost for L.A. Plus, the All-Star Game's best line and more.

The tick tock will determine whether Kevin Garnett gets traded to the L.A. Clippers by Thursday's NBA trade deadline. It'll take the Clippers' braintrust convincing Danny Ainge to pursue such a deal, and it'll take someone -- Ainge, Chris Paul, Vinny Del Negro, Blake Griffin, a Google Map readout showing the distance between Staples Center and Malibu -- to convince KG to waive his no-trade clause.

But what determines whether such a trade would be worth it for the Clippers depends on how much the Ticket can improve L.A. within the next couple of years.

Right now, the Clippers are No. 3 in the West. They trail San Antonio by four games and the Thunder by 1.5 games. A path to the Finals would almost certainly go through Oklahoma City at some point, and also possibly through S.A. To beat either team will require not just the strong offense we've come to expect from Chris Paul's teams, but really good defense. OKC and S.A. are No. 1 and No. 5 in offense in the NBA, respectively. Any defense would be tested when facing that. In particular, the Thunder have the best offense since the 2009-10 Suns. It's a powerful beast led by the most aggressive creator in the league (Russell Westbrook) and the purest scorer of his generation (Kevin Durant). Even great defense have real trouble slowing the Thunder. And many would hesitate to call L.A.'s defense great. That's where K.G. comes in.

But note that the Clips' defense has actually been really good these season. It ranks No. 7 in the league, barely lagging the team's No. 6 offense. According to NBA.com/stats, L.A.'s defense has been particularly good after a day of rest, giving up 98.1 points per 100 possessions as opposed to 105 on the second game of a back-to-back. There will be no back-to-backs in the playoffs. As it the case with most teams, the bench's defense has better numbers than do the starters -- a lot of that likely has to do with the competition.

Jordan, the center that Garnett would replace, is known as a defender, but has struggled since signing a massive contract before the 2011-12 season. This year, the Clippers' defense is seven points per 100 possessions better when DAJ is on the bench. The number is similar for fellow starter Blake Griffin, but Blake offers something other than defense when on the court: elite offense. If Jordan isn't helping the defense when on the court, he's not doing much.

Meanwhile in Boston, the Celtics are nine points per 100 possessions better on defense when KG is in the game. The Boston defense is night and day: beyond elite with KG, worse than average without him. And he plays enough to have made it the top defense in the league. But the proposed trade isn't just Jordan for KJ: Eric Bledsoe would go back to the Celtics, too. And Bledsoe has had a positive defensive impact on the Clips, though that could be the bench role talking. The popular wisdom is that if Chauncey Billups is productive, Bledsoe is less important this season. But after only 100-odd minutes, it's not remotely clear that Billups is going to be able to play a major role. That's a dice roll for the Clippers. If they shoot craps, we're going to see more Jamal Crawford handling the ball or Willie Green in action than most folks want.

I don't know whether Garnett can help the Clippers stop the Thunder, because I don't know if the Thunder can be stopped by anyone. But it's clear that if Billups can play well enough to keep Green's minutes limited and Crawford's focus on playing off the ball, Garnett would represent a massive improvement for L.A.'s defense and likely also its offense. If the goal is to gun for the top right now, few realistic trades would be more helpful than this one

I agree, it would be a huge win win for the Clips and the Cs!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I agree Fierce! Mannix does make some great points, as to why this deal would be good for both the C's and Clips! He is definately a legit news source!

Maybe it's true that the Celts and Clips are discussing a KG deal, but will Ainge pull the trigger?

That's the question!

I threw this out there - and it's WAY out there, I admit.  Suppose we pull the trigger on KG for Bledsoe and Jordan.  Next up is Pierce............who needs a small forward for a playoff push?  Who is looking to trim salary (always), wants to stay competitve AND has floated this name out there"

WAY out there....................Pierce to Utah, Jefferson to POR, Aldridge to BOS.  We would have to sweeten the pot with a pick or two..............go ahead....rip away!!!  POR is entertaining offers for LA........could they do better than Big Al????

sweat dreams!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

This radio interview sums it up well!

Chris Mannix on D&C: Kevin Garnett to the Clippers has legs 
    Click here to download
      Mon, 18 Feb 2013 |

Chris Mannix, SI.com, says the trade rumor sending Kevin Garnett to the Clippers in exchange for Eric Bledsoe and DeAndre Jordan has weight. Chris also doesn't expect the Rajon Rondo-Dwight Howard trade talks to develop into anything more than just rumors.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I am guessing Blog-Blop will choke on his morning muffin when he reads this! To funny!!

Phoenix Suns reserve center Jermaine O'Neal is having one of his best seasons in years, and would definitely be of value to a team trying to make a playoff push, One such team is the Los Angeles Lakers, but Paul Coro of The Arizona Republic says it's highly unlikely that the Suns would trade O'Neal to the Lakers.

Quite simply, the Suns cannot afford to help the Lakers in any way, because they own the Lakers' first-round draft pick this season thanks to the Steve Nash sign-and-trade deal. That pick is currently unprotected, so if Los Angeles misses the playoffs, Phoenix would add a second lottery pick to the one they will already have themselves. For a team that's in serious need of a rebuild, having those two lottery picks is huge.

Thanks Mitch!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...

Posted before I learned of the passing of Dr. Buss! I would have refrained for the day, had I known.

True, but its about mitch..and Im assuming if Mr Buss was in charge, this woudl not happen...

so its more a tribute to him and not a slight...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Thanks Mitch!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...

True, but its about mitch..and Im assuming if Mr Buss was in charge, this woudl not happen...

so its more a tribute to him and not a slight...

I will go with that! Thanks .....for taking me off of the hook!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Gary Washburn: Terrence Williams signing is a done deal according to #celtics source Twitter @GwashNBAGlobe

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Celtics Sign Terrence Williams To 10-Day Contract Feb 18, 2013 11:14 AM EST

The Boston Celtics have signed Terrence Williams to a 10-day contract.

Williams most recently was playing in China and in the NBA with the Sacramento Kings

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Welcome to Boston

According to the Boston Globe, the Celtics have signed Terrence Williams.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Minihane: 'I don't see a big deal happening' for Celtics

February 18, 2013, 1:41 am  

http://www.csnne.com/basketball-boston-celtics/celtics-talk/Minihane-I-dont-see-a-big-deal-happening?blockID=831711&feedID=10424

It's "silly season" as Doc Rivers and Danny Ainge call it, but that won't stop NBA trade rumors from happening.

And they happen around the Celtics probably more than any other team.

On Sports Sunday, Damon Amendolara and WEEI's Kirk Minihane discuss the possibility of the Celtics making a trade at the deadline, and Minihane just doesn't see it happening for Boston.

So if Boston doesn't make a trade, how far can they go?

"Take Miami out of the equation. Is there a team in the Eastern Conference that scares you? That you look at and say, "Boy, the Celtics absolutely cannot beat this team in a seven-game series.' No. So maybe they can fins a way to win a series or two. Will they beat Miami? No, they will not beat Miami. But they can beat any other team in the Eastern Conference four times out of seven."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Pargo is not walking through that door! This feels like a chess move to me!

Adrian Wojnarowski: The Philadelphia 76ers will sign guard Jeremy Pargo for the rest of the season, league source tells Y! Sports. Twitter @WojYahooNBA

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

The other big rumor

This weekend, Kevin Garnett stated, pretty emphatically, that he wants to retire a Celtic, and because he has a no-trade clause, he is in a position to ensure that happens.

So why won't the Garnett-to-the-Clippers rumor die?

Because he's left the slightest bit of wiggle room when it comes to his public statements on the matter. In addition to saying he wants to be buried in green, Garnett said that he understands the position team president Danny Ainge is in, and that Ainge needs to do what's best for the franchise.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

My expectations were not to come back to be traded, Garnett said. We both understand that, but this is a business and you have to understand that.

That doesn't sound like a guy who has said to Ainge that he won't waive his no-trade clause, period.

It sounds more like a guy who would listen if Ainge comes to him and says he has a deal that would boost the Celtics in the long term and put Garnett in a championship situation, one that suits his personal life, in the short-term.

You know, like the Los Angeles Clippers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

We are but three days from the NBA's trade deadline, and already the rumor mill is humming on high speed. Let's get caught up on the chatter coming out of All-Star Weekend:

NBA trade rumors have involved Josh Smith as the focal point of deals between the Atlanta Hawks and Houston Rockets. (AP Photo)

Atlanta Hawks forward Josh Smith did not make it here to Houston as part of the Eastern Conference All-Star team, though it could be argued he deserved to. Would have been nice to have him here, too, since he has been one of the most-discussed trade targets of the rumor-mill season.

The problem that Atlanta is having when it comes to trading Smith is that he is an impending free agent, and, as such, teams are wary of giving up too much for a guy who might stick around for only a third of a season.

Smith will be looking for a max contract this summer, and someone is going to bite on that and give it to him plenty of teams have cap space coming up, and should Dwight Howard and Chris Paul do as expected and return to their current teams, there will be money available for Smith.

The Dallas Mavericks have been one team mentioned in connection to Smith, but there's little chance the Mavs would make a move to trade for him. If Smith wants to play for the Mavericks and of the teams interested in him, Dallas would have to be near the top of the list then the team can simply wait till the summer and sign him. The only advantage to acquiring him now would be getting his Bird rights, but those aren't all that important in Smith's case.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

A great example of why GMs make trades, versus soley relying on the draft!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

As Kevin Garnett's name swirls in trade rumors, our Hot Button ponders whether the team has to listen to trade offers for those that desire his service

http://www.chatsports.com/boston-celtics/a/Hot-Button-KGs-future-1-7413392#

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

K-Mart Update:

At first, sources blamed Martin’s unwillingness to sign for the veteran’s minimum as the reason why he wasn’t signed, but even since Martin has backed off of that stance he hasn’t been picked up. Some reports have even indicated that Martin would even be willing to sign a 10-day contract in an effort to prove that he can still bring something to the table for an NBA team. HoopsWorld

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Biggest Trade Deadline Steals of All-Time

By Joel Brigham

Senior NBA Writer Every year at the trade deadline, teams scour the league for a trading partner in the hopes that they can drastically improve their rosters. Sometimes that works out, and sometimes it doesnt, but the following is a list of the biggest trade deadline steals in the history of the league:

2011 Houston Rockets trade Aaron Brooks to the Phoenix Suns for Goran Dragic and a future first-round pick

At the time, this looked like a great deal for the Suns, sending away Dragic for a pretty big expiring deal in Brooks, who also happened to be coming off a Most Improved Player award. However, it became pretty obvious last season that Dragic was far and away the better player, which is why the Suns paid Dragic big bucks to return to Phoenix this past offseason. In the meantime, though, Houston got a great deal for a player they ended up really needing when Kyle Lowry missed major time last year.

2011 Memphis Grizzlies trade Hasheem Thabeet and a future first-round pick to the Houston Rockets for Shane Battier and Ish Smith

While Thabeet has proven to be one of the most disappointing No. 2 overall picks in the history of the game, Battier was a major asset in Memphiss thrilling first-round upset of the top-seed San Antonio Spurs later that spring. He didnt stick with the team beyond that season, but he did a lot while he was there, helping the Grizzlies to turn a corner as a franchise.

2010 Chicago Bulls trade Tyrus Thomas to the Charlotte Bobcats for Flip Murray, Acie Law and a future first-round pick

This doesnt seem like much for either side, but a future first-round pick from the Charlotte Bobcats is something to value. There are still a ton of protections on this first-round selection, but it is completely unprotected by 2016, which means Chicago could potentially end up with a pretty decent pick for a player in Thomas who has completely fizzled out.

2008 Memphis gets Marc Gasol in Pau Gasol deal with the Los Angeles Lakers

At the time, the Pau Gasol trade looked like one of the most lop-sided deals in NBA history, but since that time Marc has actually looked like the better Gasol brother. This year, for example, Pau is on the shelf until late March, while Marc is a borderline All-Star and one of the best all-around centers in the league. As a sweetener, Greivis Vasquez is what came out of the draft pick in this trade, though he wouldnt emerge until after getting traded to New Orleans in December of 2011. Now, though, hes third in the league in assists per game and averaging a career-high 13.9 ppg, something that the Lakers, along with Marc Gasol, could certainly use right now. (Not that Pau didnt help them win two championships, right?)

2004 Atlanta Hawks give up Rasheed Wallace in three-team deal that returns them Bob Sura, Zeljko Rebraca and a first-round pick that turned into Josh Smith

Atlanta was able to purge Shareef Abdur-Rahims big deal in their trade for Rasheed, then flip him into a pick that would end up being one of the teams best players for almost a decade thereafter.

1994 Utah Jazz trade Jeff Malone and a draft pick to the Philadelphia 76ers for Jeff Hornacek, Sean Green, and a draft pick

While Malone had some great scoring seasons for the Jazz, Utah traded him at exactly the right time for a player in Hornacek that was an exponentially better three-point shooter. That spread the floor for Karl Malone and John Stockton and allowed them to do all sorts of amazing things together. Were it not for Michael Jordan, the combination of those three Jazz players might have won back-to-back championships in 1997 and 1998.

1994 Chicago Bulls trade Stacey King to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Luc Longley and Dragan Tarlac

While King was a solid role player for Chicagos first trio of championships, Longley was much better fit for the next three, starting at center and proving to be a perfect passing big man for the triangle offense. King, meanwhile, had the best stretch of his career for that half a season after getting traded, but fizzled out quickly thereafter, never playing more than 50 games in a season again and retiring in 1997.

1989 Indiana Pacers trade Herb Williams to the Dallas Mavericks for Detlef Schrempf

Schrempf immediately paid dividends for Indiana, earning two Sixth Man of the Year awards in 1991 and 1992, and by 1993 he was an NBA All-Star. He made three All-Star appearances in all as a Pacer and was even named to the All-NBA Third Team in 1995, while Williams never ended up being more than a rotation player for the rest of his career.

1988 Phoenix Suns trade Larry Nance to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Kevin Johnson, Mark West and the draft pick that would eventually become Dan Majerle

While Nance was named an All-Star two more times after this trade went down, the Suns got a couple of players in Johnson and Majerle that turned into the cornerstones of a franchise that would eventually make the NBA Finals in 1993. There may not be two more beloved Suns players in the history of that franchise, and Phoenix got both of them in the same deadline deal.

1984 Kansas City Kings trade Steve Johnson and three draft picks (none of which amounted to anything of substance) to the Chicago Bulls for Reggie Theus

After Theus was inexplicably benched for the first half of Chicagos 1983-84 season, he requested a trade and got one to the then-Kansas City Kings. Once a member of the Kings, Theus got right back to scoring the ball like crazy and ended up being the teams best player as they transitioned to a new city in Sacramento.

1980 Denver Nuggets trade George McGinnnis to the Indiana Pacers for Alex English

McGinnis was a former All-Star who played his best years as a member of the ABAs Indiana Pacers, so Indy made a nostalgic move by trading a burgeoning star in English to bring McGinnis back to Indianapolis. English, of course, ended up being one of the best scorers in league history, appearing in eight All-Star games as a Nugget and leading the team to nine playoff appearances during his tenure there. McGinnis, meanwhile, was never an All-Star again and retired in 1982.

1965 Philadelphia 76ers trade Connie Dierking, Paul Neumann, Lee Shaffer and cash to the San Francisco Warriors for Wilt Chamberlain

This one is technically cheating because there was no trade deadline back in 1965, but since this ridiculously lopsided trade happened right around the All-Star break that season, were going to count it anyway. This doesnt need a lot of explanation; Chamberlain is one of the five best players of all time, and most of todays NBA fans have never even heard of the rest of those guys.

Every trade involves a certain amount of risk, but deadline deals are just a little bit more exciting than offseason deals because of the immediacy associated with them. In haste, mistakes are made, which means good things for the beneficiaries of those mistakes, and the deals listed above are the ones that proved to be the biggest steals at the deadline. Every year that passes, more are added to the list.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

NBA front-office sources told ESPN.com on Monday that the Boston Celtics have, indeed, registered their interest on the Smith front, with the caveat that they also remain highly interested in the Clippers' Eric BledsoeESPN.com

Rumors tagsATLANTA HAWKSBOSTON CELTICSLOS ANGELES CLIPPERSTRADEERIC BLEDSOEJOSH SMITH  |  SHARE  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors

Yet a Boston deal for Smith, sources said, would almost certainly have to be built around Paul Pierce, because Kevin Garnett isn't waiving his no-trade clause to go to the Atlanta Hawks if he's not willing to waive it to go to the Clipperland. And the prospect of Celtics front-office chief Danny Ainge exiling Pierce to the Hawks for Smith, after everything Pierce has done to restore the Celtics to glory over the past half-decade, is still hard to imagine. ESPN.com

Rumors tagsATLANTA HAWKSBOSTON CELTICSPAUL PIERCETRADEJOSH SMITH  |  SHARE  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors

According to one theory in circulation on the personnel grapevine, Celtics officials could be moved this week to try to make the case to Garnett that waiving his no-trade provision to accept that long-rumored trade to the Los Angeles Clippers would be the best thing not only for himself but for the long-term health of the franchise.Combine that approach with the expected lobbying from the L.A. side by good buddy Chauncey Billups, as the theory goes, and maybe Garnett will ultimately relent and consent to a swap. ESPN.com

Rumors tagsBOSTON CELTICSLOS ANGELES CLIPPERSTRADEKEVIN GARNETT  |  SHARE  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors

It seems, too, that reports of some of the bigger Celtics names being “discussed” is more a matter of semantics than actual deep negotiation. Another source with knowledge of the two clubs told the Herald the Clippers have yet to make an actual and formal offer for Kevin Garnett. He added that the sides haven’t spoken in daysBoston Herald

Rumors tagsBOSTON CELTICSLOS ANGELES CLIPPERSTRADEKEVIN GARNETT  |  SHARE  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors

Broussard reported late Monday night on "SportsCenter" that Billups has already warned the Clippers that Garnett's position appears to be firm … and that Garnett spelled out the exact same thing to Chris Paul last summer when Paul informed KG that the Clippers wanted to pursue him via trade. ESPN.com

Rumors tagsBOSTON CELTICSLOS ANGELES CLIPPERSTRADECHRIS PAULKEVIN GARNETT  |  SHARE  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors

The Clippers, according one source close to the situation, would not be willing to surrender both Bledsoe and DeAndre Jordan to Boston even if Garnett was willing to waive his no-trade clause. ESPN.com

Rumors tagsBOSTON CELTICSLOS ANGELES CLIPPERSTRADEDEANDRE JORDAN  |  SHARE  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors

According to one opposing team executive, the Celtics “are one of the more active teams out there talking, but they really don’t have a lot of great options. They don’t have a lot to trade.” Boston Herald

Rumors tagsBOSTON CELTICSTRADE  |  SHARE  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors