Sounds like Semih.......From Hoopshype...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Sounds like Semih.......From Hoopshype...

I would not trade Semih, and Im sure Cleveland will lower its offer closer to the trade deadline.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"I would not trade Semih"

here we go...

these traders (in this forum) like to get something good but don't want to give up their chip. so how will it work?

all talk...all fictions...all bs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

not u jallen---i know you just posted it....thank u
    i want to hear these people talking fiction

who do you want to add and who do you want to subtract?
    quality to quality...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Sounds like Semih.......From Hoopshype...:
    [QUOTE]"I would not trade Semih" here we go... these traders (in this forum) like to get something good but don't want to give up their chip. so how will it work? all talk...all fictions...all bs
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Semih should be considered part of the future Celtics. I can see him running with Rondo in an up tempo style. The guy is only going to get a whole lot better as time goes on. Plus we do not know whats going to happen with the status of Perkins. Will he re-sign?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]"I would not trade Semih" here we go... these traders (in this forum) like to get something good but don't want to give up their chip. so how will it work? all talk...all fictions...all bs

The bs artist is you when it coms to trades. We don't need anyone? Blah. I want a BANNER$ Che. But Parker is not worth Semih plain and simple.

when it comes down to it all non-contenders should part with soon to be Fa's for a draft pick or 500-800k is salary savings. They are just bluffing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

This is a tough one. I would rather hold on to Semih one more year and see how he comes back next year...bigger and stronger. I'm sure his confidence will be high. He's got good skills. I would take that down to the wire and hope they buy Parker out.

Semih is the insurance policy in case Perk bolts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from eferagne. Show eferagne's posts

[QUOTE]I would not trade Semih, and Im sure Cleveland will lower its offer closer to the trade deadline.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Just so everyone is clear, the statement made on hoopshype said a quality draft pick or a promising big man. If this is true then why is everyone talking just about Semih?  Give them a freakin draft pick cause the Celts recent ones have not been too good to date!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Keep semi.  I like parker, but I'm more afraid of shaq staying hurt than dwest going down again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

to get something good
    you have to give up something good

the other team is not stupid?

...can u afford losing the big 7' semih? the future of this team?
    i guess not....so who would you trade?

let me guess......none!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

buy or buyout a contract?
    maybe---unless you can afford, due to the luxury tax

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]not u jallen---i know you just posted it....thank u i want to hear these people talking fiction who do you want to add and who do you want to subtract? quality to quality...

So, what are you saying; opinions by anyone other than yourself are bogus and uninformed?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]buy or buyout a contract? maybe---unless you can afford, due to the luxury tax

So much concern for someone who said he's done with the NBA.

HAHAHA!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Semi is a keeper!

Guys don't rush to the wrong conclusion. Granted we could use a Quis replacement
    for the present but don't give away the store! Besides Wafer is getting better within the system and Delonte will be back.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Semih is not going to help us this year, Parker could be the difference in the C's getting #18, i would do the trade!!  I would rather Parker play for us, then the Bulls or the Heat!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]to get something good you have to give up something good the other team is not stupid? ...can u afford losing the big 7' semih? the future of this team? i guess not....so who would you trade? let me guess......none!
    Too logical Che.  Half the posters here won't get it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[QUOTE] Semih is not going to help us this year, Parker could be the difference in the C's getting #18, i would do the trade!!  I would rather Parker play for us, then the Bulls or the Heat!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Parker does not play "D"!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sounds like Semih.......From Hoopshype... : Parker does not play "D"!
    Posted by heirplain[/QUOTE]

Not true. Parker plays better D than Ray Allen. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinnacle10. Show pinnacle10's posts

Parker does play good D.  He could just never guard Pierce very well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sounds like Semih.......From Hoopshype... : Parker does not play "D"!
    Posted by heirplain[/QUOTE]

The Lakers beat us last year because we couldn't score enough, we need offense. Maybe Parker could go off like Artest did in game 7, all of pierce's good defense couldn't stop him after he heated up!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I dont like giving up youth.  If they want Semih, then no deal.  I like the team as constructed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I don't think any of the proposed trades are going to happen until after Carmelo is dealt.  That will clear the deck, and then the other trades will pop.

Having said this, after this year, things get much tougher for the Celtics.  Miami will have had a year to jell.  Same for Chicago.  Compared to us, these teams are young.  They will get better.  We, on the other hand, get older.  Except for Rondo and BBD, our core is much older than the core of the Bulls and Heat.  That's why I'm in favor of a trade this year to plug holes, even if it means giving up prospects.
    The Celtics are not about being competitive.  The Celtics are about getting to the Finals and winning the title.  When that opportunity presents itself, you've got to do what it takes to make it happen.
    This year, we've got a good shot at it.  Next year or the year after, not as much.
    So Semih, Nate, Bradley, #1 pick, they're all on the table.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Parker is a shooting guard at 6'6" I think with D-West they could make a pretty good combo back there. He is a Danny Ainge type player so I would think he would go hard for him. But hopefully a pick and not Semi, because he could be our starting Center next year with Perk all but gone.  I still think they need someone a little bigger to back up Paul, I would release Q to make room.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Bradley or next year's number 1 ONLY - no Semih...........I hear what a lot of you are saying, but Perk may bolt, Shaq may retire due to the lockout, and then we have NO center...........we are good now, and will go deep in the playoffs, I don't think it's worth giving up Semih!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

[QUOTE]to get something good you have to give up something good the other team is not stupid? ...can u afford losing the big 7' semih? the future of this team? i guess not....so who would you trade? let me guess......none!

You can first get rid of big baby... because if hes the future of this franchise... then we are in trouble...because hes f'n terrible a big man

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sounds like Semih.......From Hoopshype... : You can first get rid of big baby... because if hes the future of this franchise... then we are in trouble...because hes f'n terrible a big man
    Posted by clarkeyj1[/QUOTE]

You're a f'n idiot for saying such a horrible thing like that!

Sections
Shortcuts