Sounds like Semih.......From Hoopshype...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Sounds like Semih.......From Hoopshype...

WOULD b willing to give the draft pick for him but no way am i giving up semih for a 35 yo one year rental who is only 6'6" and barely shooots 40% for the year and well under it from 2 point range (limited athleticism) and shoots around 40% from 3.. sure danny kicks himself everyday for letting posey go. very unique guy, would have made the difference. he and KG were a great defensive irritant tandem. add in a matured perk and those guys win last year.. celts are talking at least 3rd championship had we kept him! plus he was tall and big and could defend with quality at THREE positions! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

If Semih goes, I go; and I'm taking seed with me..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: Sounds like Semih.......From Hoopshype...:
    If Semih goes, I go; and I'm taking seed with me..
    Posted by tomobo

i don't blame you.....
    but I  see P34 laughing at us--i took my seeds out of nba

no longer attending live games -- just my celtics, but if they take semih and big baby out, my remaining seeds in danger too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Sounds like Semih.......From Hoopshype... :  The Lakers beat us last year because we couldn't score enough, we need offense. Maybe Parker could go off like Artest did in game 7, all of pierce's good defense couldn't stop him after he heated up!!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Well if Ray hadn't went 0-13 in one game we would have won in six games. So yes we needed offense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Sounds like Semih.......From Hoopshype... : Well if Ray hadn't went 0-13 in one game we would have won in six games. So yes we needed offense.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Works every time!!!   HAHAHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Bradley or next year's number 1 ONLY - no Semih...........I hear what a lot of you are saying, but Perk may bolt, Shaq may retire due to the lockout, and then we have NO center...........we are good now, and will go deep in the playoffs, I don't think it's worth giving up Semih!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

I agree that the Celtics should not trade Semih.  He is really needed this season and in the future.  With the constant injuries to Shaq and not knowing if Jermaine will play for the remainder of the season, who else do the Celtics have.  Even if no lockout next year, Shaq may indeed decide to retire because of his health.  Rasheed did the same thing last season. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Cleveland GM is on crack if they think anyone is going to pony up a good young guy and a pick for a rental swingman.  I'd rather take my chances and wait to see who gets bought out. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Finally most are enlightened that there is no chips to put in the table.
       Get rid of semih-bigbaby-robinson-wafer is a sure a death wish.

Who remains for a trade bait?
    JO - daniels & west?   what?  who da zhyte will take it?  are the leagues stupid enough that they have a brain of crocodiles?

Bradley & our Hi-draft pick next season  -- probably, but what quality of player
        will you get with these breadcrum chip?

Haragondy ? think again - this guy is breakout star of the Big East - celtics type of player.  why part? you will not get anything for him at this time.
    One more year in the pro, he will understand his role & shine.

So, buyout somebody & buy someone - can they afford to raise the luxury tax?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Semih is worth giving up for Battier or Prince

Not for Parker

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Sounds like Semih.......From Hoopshype... :  The Lakers beat us last year because we couldn't score enough, we need offense. Maybe Parker could go off like Artest did in game 7, all of pierce's good defense couldn't stop him after he heated up!!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Well - I don't agree with that comments about why the Lakers won.  The Lakers beat us in game 7 because they out rebounded us in a game where we were clearly tired and short of big men (Perk out and Wallace back hurting + fouls).  Both teams played great defense and it was a slugfest.  The key was to have enough big men and that's why Danny tried to go with 4 Centers.

Defense wins championships and I like Parker because he can shoot AND play D.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Sounds like Semih.......From Hoopshype... : Well - I don't agree with that comments about why the Lakers won.  The Lakers beat us in game 7 because they out rebounded us in a game where we were clearly tired and short of big men (Perk out and Wallace back hurting + fouls).  Both teams played great defense and it was a slugfest.  The key was to have enough big men and that's why Danny tried to go with 4 Centers. Defense wins championships and I like Parker because he can shoot AND play D.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

The Celtic defense forced Kobe to have a terrible Game, but we still couldn't score enough points to beat them. If Ray or Pierce or someone off the bench would have been lighting it up on offense, we win going away!!

Kobe has 5 rings, Michael has 6, both were the best offensive players in the game when they were winning the titles.  Same with Bird, or Kareem, Russell was the best ever on the defensive end, but if Tommy, or Sam, or Hondo
     don't come up big on the offensive end we don't win.

Defense wins championships, is a nice little cliche, but at the end of the game, the winner is the team who can put the most points on the board!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Looking more and more like a buyout is the avenue DA wil pursue.  In which case, Thursday will come and go with nothing but more speculation on the board. 
    Maybe Semih and Nate are going to stick around after all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Rip might be available after he's bought out,Butler would be OK,Parker has chemistry with Shaq and West. However if they need a big they should just bring up Sims from D-league.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Without the defensive minded teamwork of Kg, Perk, we  dont get to the finals!
    You can score as many pots as you  want, but if you dont stop the other team,your in trouble..

Sections
Shortcuts