SOURCE confirms that the Lakes are about to be the beneficiary of a Ewing conspiracy lottery win!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

SOURCE confirms that the Lakes are about to be the beneficiary of a Ewing conspiracy lottery win!

cant disclose my peep on this one but a lot of shadows are coming clear. regardless of where the lakes finish, they will b walkin away with the #1 pick in next year's draft! ewing launched Stern, this "deal" will lauch the Adam! cant have lakies struggling this bad, not good for biz! kind of like when the wwe do their brand lottery and "trades".. the balls spin but everyone knows where its gonna land, you dig.. u feel me?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: SOURCE confirms that the Lakes are about to be the beneficiary of a Ewing conspiracy lottery win!

Seems many people share that opinion. I've read a few articles that have stated it doesn't matter if the Lakers are in the top 4-5 or not. The league will take care of them in regards to how the ping-pong balls fly. It's supposedly bad for the league to have the Lakers in the lottery, so the league will take care of that problem. Just why does the NBA privatize the drawing, if not to rig it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: SOURCE confirms that the Lakes are about to be the beneficiary of a Ewing conspiracy lottery win!

Hard to believe people actually believe this stuff