source: "mark jackson was an UNBECOMING bible thumper!" ok to impose RELIGION on a team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

source: "mark jackson was an UNBECOMING bible thumper!" ok to impose RELIGION on a team?

this dude did the job on court, got results, had most guys buying in.. but it does matter HOW one succeeds or fails. do it right, u can fail an b matt millen in nfl.but there are other guys far less hard-headed to jackson to the institutional core.. meaning GM/prez/owner. first of, he refused to stop being THE pastor at his church and test out sermons on his guys..

excuse me, y would he assume those EMPLOYEES want his religion imposition on them.. when one prays to allah or jesus and EXPECTS everyone else to JOIN HIM IN A WORK CONTEXT,thats an imposition and should concern HR. no wonder the likes of scal and the other dude (now celts scouting director were ticked and felt alienated).. unbecoming! was thinking Marky j could end up in NYC with phil the jackson, now would b shocked thata secular zen master would want to put up with such unbecoming thumping in a work setting! dolans already settled enoough jabro lawsuits!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Re: source:

Agree. 

"They don't put Ws and Ls on the paychecks" - Sidney Wicks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

As soon as I saw the word "source" beginning the thread description I KNEW who wrote it...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"As soon as I saw the word "source"

If only the "source" wasn't a big bag of kind bud. 

Commie can you please produce a link to a story that touches on this in any way?

Jackson is a great coach who has some things to learn on and off the court and he'll have another job soon enough. 

5. This post has been removed.