Sources confirm that KOBE could become a Celtic as early as next year, here's how...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Sources confirm that KOBE could become a Celtic as early as next year, here's how...

Why not make a big push to sign DH... and then use that to lure Kobe to Beantown!

DH, R9R and Kobe in green.... awesome!!!

Pud

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Sources confirm that KOBE could become a Celtic as early as next year, here's how...

In response to Kirk6's comment:

No Kobe and no Dwight Howard, please.

Don't worry it will never happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Yes, all with the vet min next year  the all-hobble team:

Kobe

Brandon Roy

Jermaine O'Neal and

Greg Oden

Let's get 'em all!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

In what twisted universe would this all happen?  I think aliens will invade before this all happens.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Commie/'the lover' (same loser) has no sources, he is a troll, a tool, a racist, a sexist, a perv and an absolute disgrace to these boards

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Why not make a big push to sign DH... and then use that to lure Kobe to Beantown!"

Kobe and DH don't get along, not sure if you are aware of it, but I guess it gave you a chance to bash Rondo somehow and pull him into it.

"Commie/'the lover' (same loser) has no sources, he is a troll, a tool, a racist, a sexist, a perv and an absolute disgrace to these boards"

Hmm Commie has crossed the line a few times and I agree his "sources" are sketchy, but there are far worse posters on the BDC forums than Commie. At least Commie gets excited when Boston teams win key games, unlike Pud who has never gotten excited in here after a victory that I recall, he's here almost entirely to bash one player. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Why not make a big push to sign DH... and then use that to lure Kobe to Beantown!"

Kobe and DH don't get along, not sure if you are aware of it, but I guess it gave you a chance to bash Rondo somehow and pull him into it.

"Commie/'the lover' (same loser) has no sources, he is a troll, a tool, a racist, a sexist, a perv and an absolute disgrace to these boards"

Hmm Commie has crossed the line a few times and I agree his "sources" are sketchy, but there are far worse posters on the BDC forums than Commie. At least Commie gets excited when Boston teams win key games, unlike Pud who has never gotten excited in here after a victory that I recall, he's here almost entirely to bash one player. 

Pud is a bigger loser thats for sure, i have him on ignore along with the obnoxious unbearable bully fierce.

run the racist and Commie are not on ignore b/c they are just attention seeking fools/tools whose posst never cease tohumilitate the poster's already worthless rep based on how mentally ill they are... so I read them like watching a car accident on the highway, insult the idiocy once, then move on

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

And magic will join the celtics and wear number 33 in honor of Larry. Sure.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

Only one year left on his deal. When team amnesties player, can't re-sign him til that contract expires.. make no doubt about it at a cap hit of $30m and with DH not being crazy about him, odds are low that the lakes are bringing back the kobe. he will b amnestied.. the font want him back if they get back DH and coach D. kobe will get the peyton vibe... can see doc kicking those tires and bringing him in for a 2 year minimal dealimal deal. heck if u go over the cap for a year, y not with the kobe as he comess off the bench and learns team ball from his superiors like PP!

will take 6-9 months to recover, talking after the all-star break for his return. dh wants no part of kobe.. he will b the man in LA now, no way kobe comes back to b his puppy.

Bringing that guy to Boston is a Joke. Smoke something else.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Jesus. Kobe will not be a Celtic. Even if he is amnestied. The teams that get first crack are teams with salry cap space which we don't have. You can bet the teams ahead of us (most of the league) will grab him first. It won't happen. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

my SOURCES confirm that BostonProSportsLover has been apprehended and returned to the McLean Asylum for the INSANE.   

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

I honestly think I would end my 45 year love of the Celtics if Kobe were to don the green

Sections
Shortcuts