SOURCES just confirmed that DOC b walking thru them doors, can't quit DA, PP and KG?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: SOURCES just confirmed that DOC b walking thru them doors, can't quit DA, PP and KG?

Please no. Not another year of this.  Please.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: SOURCES just confirmed that DOC b walking thru them doors, can't quit DA, PP and KG?

When I first read this, it felt like I was reading an obit...

Why doesnt DOc go retire and stop wrecking this franchise... the guy has no coaching training... never went thru the ranks of youth coaching, hs , college, d-league, assist in nba..... nothing like that...  never paid his dues,  never trained under more experienced and knowledgable coaches, never learned his trade...

and people wonder why he doesnt know what hes doing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Why doesnt DOc go retire and stop wrecking this franchise... the guy has no coaching training... never went thru the ranks of youth coaching, hs , college, d-league, assist in nba..... nothing like that...  never paid his dues,  never trained under more experienced and knowledgable coaches, never learned his trade...

What does Doc have in common with Pop, Spoelstra and Carlisle?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

The news is that Danny confirmed Doc will be back ... which is a total suprise considering he is under contract for the next fews years...

In other news, Bill Belichick will be returning to coach the Patriots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

+1

I swear to god, Karly has mental health issues or something... do you want a clown like Mike Brown coaching the Celts? I hope they fire him so he doesn't accidentally get a ring in a couple years becaue of Kyrie & crew

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Not only that but Doc played under coaches like Pop, and Pat Riley, and Larry Brown, I think he learned a lot. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Ugh, commie board troll is back after being banned... nobody wants you here CC, get a clue...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Doc needs to find a defensive or offensive asst coach though. The defense has dropped off every year since Thibs left.

Armond Hill has been running the offense but we need a different philosophy on offense.

Doc isn't going to stray too far from what he normally does but this team needs some shooters.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Get ready for more small ball!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Doc is a disaster.

We should have hired Thibodeau.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

What a huge mistake DA made... Thibs would have been a big upgrade for the C's

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I don't see them getting any better. If PP and KG are here, Doc will conitinue to play them for high minutes. Can't do that. This team also can't rebound so it can't go far. Rondo will continue to be an enigma. And he will burry Green back to the bench.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Get ready for more small ball!!

According to Sports Illustrated's Chris Mannix, Indiana's Cody Zeller has interviewed with the Celtics.

http://www.celticslife.com/2013/05/indianas-zeller-has-reportedly.html

I've never seen a softer player. Nate Robinson would out rebound him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

You can't half blow up something and expect better results. Either you blow it up...get rid of PP and KG or you stay the course and and add a few pieces around them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

The news is that Danny confirmed Doc will be back ... which is a total suprise considering he is under contract for the next fews years...

In other news, Bill Belichick will be returning to coach the Patriots.

bill belichick is actually a coach who is in control of things and doesn't tolerate CRAP- most of all he doesn't tolerate crap from HIMSELF.  this doc rivers MAKES CRAP out of thin air by failing to manage players, failing to manage in game situations, failing to manage talent, failing to develop steady roster rotations.

in short, doc is the ANTI-BELICHICK and should be fired.  he should have never been signed to a 5 year extention KNOWING that we are bound to be having A LOT OF YOUNG PLAYERS (Doc has said how many times that he hates them?) in the fold.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

we also interviewed glen rice, jr.