SOURCES tell me CAVS + CELTS will switch #1 picks tonight and the C's will get 2 more ONES for JT, PP +KG! good deal?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

Re: SOURCES tell me CAVS + CELTS will switch #1 picks tonight and the C's will get 2 more ONES for JT, PP +KG! good deal?

You must be joking, but I wish this were true. That would get us out of that crap deal with the Nets.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

Re: SOURCES tell me CAVS + CELTS will switch #1 picks tonight and the C's will get 2 more ONES for JT, PP +KG! good deal?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

for ainge, this is good news. noel-sully-rr-ab-jg will be a very potent starting lineup. add in bass off the bench and a few other pieces and u have a very exciting team. if u arent going to win it all, dont b BORING! cavs need serious vets, weneed picks.. win-win. may be some additional pieces but thats the core of the deal being discussed. kg-pp are a packaged deal, i hope he doesnt veto a move to the mecca of excitement (cleveland). west coast may be more to both their liking (pp-kg) but nets-cavs are being most aggressive!

sources tell me you are a moron who makes crap up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Commy maybe just ranting but at least he's ranting with a Boston favorable trade. the Nets Deal stinks! Unless they eat another contract or two! Two of their first round picks are subject to the Hawks not taking them!!! Also this can't be completed until after 7/12 so that they can work the tradee because of PP's contract.. So all in al I'd rather see Commy's pipedream come true rather the the proposed trade with the Nets!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Commie's sources also told him that Aaron Hernandez would become the next Pope (and I don't mean Caldwell).  

The trade 100% cannot happen financially.

Sections
Shortcuts