SOURCES tell me CAVS + CELTS will switch #1 picks tonight and the C's will get 2 more ONES for JT, PP +KG! good deal?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

Re: SOURCES tell me CAVS + CELTS will switch #1 picks tonight and the C's will get 2 more ONES for JT, PP +KG! good deal?

You must be joking, but I wish this were true. That would get us out of that crap deal with the Nets.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

Re: SOURCES tell me CAVS + CELTS will switch #1 picks tonight and the C's will get 2 more ONES for JT, PP +KG! good deal?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

for ainge, this is good news. noel-sully-rr-ab-jg will be a very potent starting lineup. add in bass off the bench and a few other pieces and u have a very exciting team. if u arent going to win it all, dont b BORING! cavs need serious vets, weneed picks.. win-win. may be some additional pieces but thats the core of the deal being discussed. kg-pp are a packaged deal, i hope he doesnt veto a move to the mecca of excitement (cleveland). west coast may be more to both their liking (pp-kg) but nets-cavs are being most aggressive!

sources tell me you are a moron who makes crap up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Commie doesn't joke... he just mindlessly and hysterically rants to hear his own voice, of course what comes with that is sexism, racism, a butchering of the english language and the constant LIE that he has 'sources' when of course he has nothing but voices in his head.

Since he is NEVER right, we can sadly say that this deal will 99.99% NOT happen. The man is a raving fool, banned multiple times, who spams this board with his attention wh0re nonsense

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Commy maybe just ranting but at least he's ranting with a Boston favorable trade. the Nets Deal stinks! Unless they eat another contract or two! Two of their first round picks are subject to the Hawks not taking them!!! Also this can't be completed until after 7/12 so that they can work the tradee because of PP's contract.. So all in al I'd rather see Commy's pipedream come true rather the the proposed trade with the Nets!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Commy maybe just ranting but at least he's ranting with a Boston favorable trade. the Nets Deal stinks! Unless they eat another contract or two! Two of their first round picks are subject to the Hawks not taking them!!! Also this can't be completed until after 7/12 so that they can work the tradee because of PP's contract.. So all in al I'd rather see Commy's pipedream come true rather the the proposed trade with the Nets!

I'd rather see a deal with the Cavs over the Nets as well. The point is a raving fool BDC bans and this board despises isn't here to discuss 'possible' better deals like a civil human being... he is here to LIE that he has insider sources that claim something we know isn't real and to draw attention to his witless ranting as if he's something important, when he's clearly clueless, uneducated and mentally unstable.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Commie's sources also told him that Aaron Hernandez would become the next Pope (and I don't mean Caldwell).  

The trade 100% cannot happen financially.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

I'd rather see a deal with the Cavs over the Nets as well. The point is a raving fool BDC bans and this board despises isn't here to discuss 'possible' better deals like a civil human being... he is here to LIE that he has insider sources that claim something we know isn't real and to draw attention to his witless ranting as if he's something important, when he's clearly clueless, uneducated and mentally unstable.

apart from that you trust my SOURCES jabro? lets see, my sources made it clear 2 weeks ago that MURDER would b the card herny would b dealt.. your kind ranted and raved against me, how did that work out? my  sources made it clear 2 months ago, the tebow was coming to New england with absolution.. just an issue of working out some logistics and clearing out a few deatails.. what happened? the tebow walked thru those doors.. i could go onand on and incl my LEBRON and heat picks or lj > Mj threads from 3 years ago and so forth.. but y brag! 

bottom line is i'm far more right than u ever are. all u do is counterreact to everything like a 6yo girl! i bring truth. react to the message not the messenger like an ADULT!

hahahahaha..... I'm in tears... you are such a liar and so mentally unstable my response will be lost on you, but oh well....

Your sources were wrong at every turn about Tebow for over a year... out of the blue with no notification from you or any media heads up the Pats signed him. You were clueless as to how, when and why that happened. Meanwhile, I said nothing about Hernandez not being a murder suspect, simply said your screaming hysterically and ignorantly about it in multiple juvenile sounding threads was pathetic... and EVERYONE agreed, his story is sad.... your assumption took no brains to make, and the way you acted and still act during that unfortunate black eye on the Pats should put you on some trash news network or writing for STAR magazine, your act makes normal people sick.

As for the Heat... you picked the preseason favorite Vegas practically made you bet $20 to win $5 on? Way to Go!!!! hahaha. Genius! I won $400 betting that they'd win that series when coming home down 3-2. You brag about THAT? The fact you claim to be a Boston fan and root for them is pitiful. And LeBron can't hold MJ's jock... you were schooled on this repeatedly and your fangirl cheering of him and the Heat on a boston site makes you an even bigger tool.

Your sources are always crap and your sports mind is mush.... everyone knows it, the Globe bans you, you make disgusting racist and sexist remarks and other than 3-4 posters who tolerate you and someone named acne who likes you... every thread you make is filled with those who want you to GO AWAY!

Sections
Shortcuts