Spirits are low.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Spirits are low.

Like an office enviorment where co-workers are being shown the door, the spat of recent trades (along with injuries) are hurting the Celtics on the court.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for the trades, that have gone down. The Celtics have shedded bad contracts (like Lee) while adding even more assets in terms of picks (17 in the next five years) but like any worker, players are affected watching friends and co-workers get shown the door and knowing they could be next. It's fire sale time in boston.  

Aside from Rondo, Sullinger, and maybe Bradley everyone on this team is being shopped and they know it.  Take that and the fact that this roster wasn't good to begin with, add alot of injuries, and you have a team that is heading straight to the lottery pole position. 

This team wo't be much fun to watch for a while, but hopefully, we get a chance to see the young guys develope. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Spirits are low.

In response to jtkl's comment:

Like an office enviorment where co-workers are being shown the door, the spat of recent trades (along with injuries) are hurting the Celtics on the court.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for the trades, that have gone down. The Celtics have shedded bad contracts (like Lee) while adding even more assets in terms of picks (17 in the next five years) but like any worker, players are affected watching friends and co-workers get shown the door and knowing they could be next. It's fire sale time in boston.  

Aside from Rondo, Sullinger, and maybe Bradley everyone on this team is being shopped and they know it.  Take that and the fact that this roster wasn't good to begin with, add alot of injuries, and you have a team that is heading straight to the lottery pole position. 

This team wo't be much fun to watch for a while, but hopefully, we get a chance to see the young guys develope. 

WHAT A LEADER!!! Well, another game with Capatin Rongdo playing, ANOTHER LOSS! He was aweful again last night. He was 0-6, ACL TEAR, and now 0-6 since. RONGDO is 0-12 in his last 12 games played! Is that some kind of a C's record yet!!! Yup, he's stil on the team and not traded yet! BETTER LUCK TOMORROW EVERYBODY!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Try to enjoy watching the young guys as they hopefully progress, and game the draft by watching possible draft choices in the large amount of college games available for viewing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

This is worst than 2007.

But the good news is....

2014 - two first round picks, ours and the worse of the Nets and the Hawks
    2015 - three first round picks, ours and the Clippers and maybe the 76ers
    2016 - two first round picks, ours and the Nets
    2017 - one first round pick, the better of ours or the Nets
    2018 - two first round picks, ours and the Nets

The bad news is that Danny might choose JR Giddens over DeAndre Jordan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

This is worst than 2007.

But the good news is....

2014 - two first round picks, ours and the worse of the Nets and the Hawks
    2015 - three first round picks, ours and the Clippers and maybe the 76ers
    2016 - two first round picks, ours and the Nets
    2017 - one first round pick, the better of ours or the Nets
    2018 - two first round picks, ours and the Nets

The bad news is that Danny might choose JR Giddens over DeAndre Jordan.

By 2017, the Celtics may be a contending team again and the Nets a lottery team. could be a great pick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Tell them to suck it up, and if the spirits are low, send Coach Stevens on a packy run!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Tell them to suck it up, and if the spirits are low, send Coach Stevens on a packy run!

Funny.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Jeez.... my spirits are soaring.

The team is great fun to watch.

Little pressure to win.

Lots of freedom to experiment.

Change is in the air.

And 'lil Rondo finally free of doc/Big Three holding him back...

... to show us what he's really made of...

These are heady days indeed.

Cheer up, poster!

Oh...oh... OMG!!!!

Poster it's not worth it!!!

OUCH!!!

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Little pressure to win.

Change is in the air.

Cheer up, poster!

Oh...oh... OMG!!!!

OUCH!!!

Pud

Looks like Rondo is still here today. Better luck tommorow pud. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Agree.  

Its entertaining watching the new guys develop, especially Sully and Oly and Fav, when he gets rare minutes.  

I like watching the new rythem that Pressey and Bayless provide at the point.  

Curious to watch if Bradley can improve his outside touch, which will ultimately mean if he has his name on a Celtics locker or his ticket out of town. 

And Green its always a surprise and can at least count on some athletic plays.

Hump, Wallace and Bass are here temporarily so, are non-entities to me.

and now to witness just how bad Rondo is without a supporting cast.

These guys are trying and trying hard.  The team simply lacks sufficient starting talent and at PG, SG, and Center positions and depth at SG, SF and Center.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

WHAT A LEADER!!! Well, another game with Capatin Rongdo playing, ANOTHER LOSS! He was aweful again last night. He was 0-6, ACL TEAR, and now 0-6 since. RONGDO is 0-12 in his last 12 games played! Is that some kind of a C's record yet!!! Yup, he's stil on the team and not traded yet! BETTER LUCK TOMORROW EVERYBODY!

we are 3-15 without Rondo. Please, don't be stupid. a player coming off major knee injury isn't going to be his old self for at least a few months. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

we are 3-15 without Rondo. Please, don't be stupid. a player coming off major knee injury isn't going to be his old self for at least a few months. 

I can't wait for him to be his old self again and get his foul chooting back up to 60% !!!  LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I can't wait for him to be his old self again and get his foul chooting back up to 60% !!!  LOL

I can't either leading the league in triple doubles, shooting over 50% leading the team in win shares,  Being a top five shooter from the midrange.  Good stuff!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

What are you talking about???? This year's team is 15-26 without Rongdo! Where did you get 3-15 from? Rongdo is 0-6 in games played since his return this year. He was 0-6 going into his ACL rehab, for an 0-12 in his last 12-straight games played with the C's. The ONLY game they've won since Rongdo's return is the Washington game when he was held out!!! Where did "3-15 without Rongdo come from? Lying is not tolerated here, man. WE WISH WE COULD WIN a game with the "Captain, top-5 NBA PG, never to be traded" fraud........Maybe tomorrow???? I hear he is maybe sitting tonight out! WE GOT A CHANCE!!! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

What are you talking about???? This year's team is 15-26 without Rongdo! Where did you get 3-15 from? Rongdo is 0-6 in games played since his return this year. He was 0-6 going into his ACL rehab, for an 0-12 in his last 12-straight games played with the C's. The ONLY game they've won since Rongdo's return is the game he was held out!!! Where did 3-15 come from? Lying is not tolerated here, man. WE WISH WE COULD WIN a game with the "Captain, top-5 NBA PG, never to be traded" fraud........Maybe tomorrow????  

Oh we can include the team's record with rondo before the injury?

So the last five years With Rondo the Celtics are,

228 - 128 

oh and just to be clear they were 21-23 with Rondo last year Thanks for playing!!!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Oh and look rondo wasn't traded today. Gosh and you were so sure he was going to be traded. Maybe tommorow. Yes that's it. It will happen to  tommorow! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

What are you talking about???? This year's team is 15-26 without Rongdo! Where did you get 3-15 from? Rongdo is 0-6 in games played since his return this year. He was 0-6 going into his ACL rehab, for an 0-12 in his last 12-straight games played with the C's. The ONLY game they've won since Rongdo's return is the game he was held out!!! Where did 3-15 come from? Lying is not tolerated here, man. WE WISH WE COULD WIN a game with the "Captain, top-5 NBA PG, never to be traded" fraud........Maybe tomorrow????  

228 - 128 

oh and just to be clear they were 21-23 with Rondo last year Thanks for playing!!!  

That was with 2-HOFers on his team too!!! Thanks for helping bury his sorry azz.....

He was 0-6 going into his ACL rehab, 0-6 now this year for an 0-12 in his last 12-straight games played with the C's. The ONLY game they've won since Rongdo's return is the Washington game when he was held out!!! Where did "3-15 without Rongdo come from? Lying is not tolerated here, man. WE WISH WE COULD WIN a game with the "Captain, top-5 NBA PG, never to be traded" fraud........Maybe tomorrow???? I hear he is maybe sitting tonight out! WE GOT A CHANCE!!! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

228 - 128 

That was with 2-HOFers on his team too!!! Thanks for helping bury his sorry azz.....

He was 0-6 going into his ACL rehab, for an 0-12 in his last 12-straight games played with the C's. The ONLY game they've won since Rongdo's return is the Washington game when he was held out!!! Where did "3-15 without Rongdo come from? Lying is not tolerated here, man. WE WISH WE COULD WIN a game with the "Captain, top-5 NBA PG, never to be traded" fraud........Maybe tomorrow???? I hear he is maybe sitting tonight out! WE GOT A CHANCE!!! 

Right...Rondo's record playing with good teams is better than his record playing with bad teams.

Fascinating stuff.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

my spirits aren't low, nor are Danny Ainge's. :) 

We're headed straight for the lottery where we need to be. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

228 - 128 

He was 0-6 going into his ACL rehab, for an 0-12 in his last 12-straight games played with the C's. The ONLY game they've won since Rongdo's return is the Washington game when he was held out!!! Where did "3-15 without Rongdo come from? Lying is not tolerated here, man. WE WISH WE COULD WIN a game with the "Captain, top-5 NBA PG, never to be traded" fraud........Maybe tomorrow???? I hear he is maybe sitting tonight out! WE GOT A CHANCE!!! 

Right...Rondo's record playing with good teams is better than his record playing with bad teams.

Fascinating stuff.

No! Rongdo playing with better players makes those better players lose more games than they should win!!! Even more fascinating. Imagine if they had a PG who could actually shoote the rock when needed??? Maybe 2-more trophies instead of the one...........

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Little pressure to win.

Change is in the air.

Cheer up, poster!

Oh...oh... OMG!!!!

OUCH!!!

Pud

A real fan sticks with the team in good and bad times.I watch every game(nba pass) and I think they are going in right direction.Coach Stevens will have a lot to say in the draft.That is why Danny gave him a 6 years deal.He knows what kind of players he wants to coach.I believe they will be contenders in 2-3 years.Go celtics.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

228 - 128 

Fascinating stuff.

Indeed. I remeber Kevin Garnett's Timberwolves in the lottery. Stange how much better things turned out when he came to Boston. A good team sure does help a lot. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

228 - 128 

He was 0-6 going into his ACL rehab, 0-6 now this year for an 0-12 in his last 12-straight games played with the C's. The ONLY game they've won since Rongdo's return is the Washington game when he was held out!!! Where did "3-15 without Rongdo come from? Lying is not tolerated here, man. WE WISH WE COULD WIN a game with the "Captain, top-5 NBA PG, never to be traded" fraud........Maybe tomorrow???? I hear he is maybe sitting tonight out! WE GOT A CHANCE!!! 

No he was 21-23 going into his ACl rehab. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

228 - 128 

No he was 21-23 going into his ACl rehab. 

0-6 going into ACL, 0-6 since returning........RONGDO is the model of consistancy!!! You pathetic, desperate fool. Why does the truth hurt you so much. 0-12 with Rondo in last 12 he's played isn't that bad, right???????

Sections
Shortcuts