Spurs Blow Out the Heat!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Spurs Blow Out the Heat!!!!!

What a thrashing.  Its going to be a epic Western conference final between the two Texas teams.  They are both legit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Spurs Blow Out the Heat!!!!!

Its a good day for a Celtic fan! Spurs destroy the Heat, and they are now 3 games back. Heat play Bulls on Sunday, so either one losing is good for us. A Spurs win over the Lakers on Sunday, can be icing on the cake!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

As hard as it is for me to wish for a Lakers win, I'd rather the Spurs lost to the Lakers.  We have a shot a catching the Spurs for home court advantage in the playoffs if they lose some games during this period in which they are playing without Tony Parker.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Bad week for the Heat.  Blow a 24 point lead and get blown out by 25 the next game.

What are they 1-6 against the top five teams?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Spurs Blow Out the Heat!!!!!:
    As hard as it is for me to wish for a Lakers win, I'd rather the Spurs lost to the Lakers.  We have a shot a catching the Spurs for home court advantage in the playoffs if they lose some games during this period in which they are playing without Tony Parker.
    Posted by jerrycole

Tony Parker played last night.  He was only out for a couple of games.  It was great to see the Heat lose again and by such a significant margin.  I really don't think that the Celtics can catch the Spurs for the best record in the NBA.  It is looking like we have a chance of having the best record in the Eastern Conference, but it is possible that we may not.  It will be interesting to see how the Celtics do when we play against the Spurs at home.  I believe that they still haven't lost any games at home.  

Sections
Shortcuts