Spurs Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Re: Spurs Game

Depends on the Spurs schedule.  If they are on a road trip and we are the 5th game of the trip and the game is the 2nd night of a road back to back for them, then we will probably have a good shot. 

Yea, they play New York who's been playing well lately the night before.  The Celtics have Tuesday off.  Just based on this I say celtics win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

with no kg, who knows. it could go either way. i like my celtics though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Don't bet the house on it.  No KG and a thin bench doesn't exactly translate to an advantage for us. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Spurs Game:
    Don't bet the house on it.  No KG and a thin bench doesn't exactly translate to an advantage for us. 
    Posted by breaktime

I agree with you and believe this will be a very difficult game for the Celtics to win, but anything is possible.  Even with a healthy team, this still wouldn't be an easy game to win. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

In Response to Re: Spurs Game : I agree with you and believe this will be a very difficult game for the Celtics to win, but anything is possible.  Even with a healthy team, this still wouldn't be an easy game to win. 
    Posted by susan250

Even with all the injuries a win is possible. Shaq and Jermaine can guard Duncan, BBD vs Dejuan, Ray vs Ginobili, Rondo vs Parker, Pierce will be the key player

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I don't believe we are as stable as the Spurs are right now. It would be  great win but a loss wouldn't surprise me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

No K.G, but the Spurs are playing the second of a back to back. As mentioned earlier, they play the Knicks the night before which should be a close game. I like the C's chances of winning especially since Rondo is back and will have more rust off his game by Wednesday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Going to be a really tough challenge for Boston.  Celts could pull this out, but I think it'll be a nailbiter.  If the C's are to be in it they cannot let the score swing like they seem to do lately...up 7, two minutes later, down 7.  Spurs will exploit that bigtime. The game's score will swing anyway, but hopefully somewhere in the 3 point range.  C's can manage that.  Boston by 5-7, playing really good ball at home without KG.  

It seems like Doc is starting to trust Luke more, and that Wafer might be starting to earn it, too. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I predict the Spurs win as they are further along in the development curve than we are (they are healthy, had their team together the entire season, and know how to play ball together).  They've been working on things (like playing without Duncan) and learned ow well they'll do in various lineups.

We can't do that because injuries have taken us out of the rotations Doc would like to work.

Predict a Spurs win in a close one, but I hope Ray, Paul, and Rondo will shine.

Spurs being on 2nd night of a back to back will help us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Pray for a double overtime against the Knicks tuesday night.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Tough game for the C's. Game will come down to rebounds and we are going to be against Blair. Celtics need to win the rebound battle!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I don't believe we are as stable as the Spurs are right now. It would be  great win but a loss wouldn't surprise me.
    Posted by BiasLewis

me neither

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Spurs offense comes easier for them than ours does to us.  Also they can clamp down when needed.  This is one of those games where we need all our horses (KG).  A win would be nice but I wouldn't bet any money on it.

Sections
Shortcuts