Spurs Ginobili Done for Playoffs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

Spurs Ginobili Done for Playoffs?

Looks that way as he fractured or had a big time bone bruise to his left hand.  Laker Nation thinking tough break, but s**t happens. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Re: Spurs Ginobili Done for Playoffs?

Oh no way! That's terrible, like completely terrible luck for Manu. I hope its not as bad as what you've said. He doesn't deserve an injury like that. That's sports, but it's still not a good thing to have happen.

Would be upset for the Spurs if he's out as you want to beat a team at it's very best. Not when it's missing a key player. Fingers crossed for him.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

In Response to Re: Spurs Ginobili Done for Playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]THERE ARE NO REPORTS ABOUT GINOBILI BEING INJURED!  MAKING UP STORIES ARE WE? UGH!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

P34, Fierce34, Fiercest34 or did I leave anybody out?  LOL  Look little one, pony up and get the NBA package and you will learn a lot more about the NBA than you currently know.  Ginobili was playing defense and he went down with big knock on his elbow.  Unlikely he plays again until playoffs, if then.  I'm done with stupid fools like you. Oh yeah, I made this all up to p**s you Fierce off.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Manu is tough he will definitely be back to beat your Lakers if of course OKC or Portland doesn't do it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spurs Ginobili Done for Playoffs? : P34, Fierce34, Fiercest34 or did I leave anybody out?  LOL  Look little one, pony up and get the NBA package and you will learn a lot more about the NBA than you currently know.  Ginobili was playing defense and he went down with big knock on his elbow.  Unlikely he plays again until playoffs, if then.  I'm done with stupid fools like you. Oh yeah, I made this all up to p**s you Fierce off.
    Posted by tonyxx[/QUOTE]

As a fan of the mighty Lakers since West, YOU are the one who is acting like a stupid fool.  And your language in your posts is an embarassment to Lakers fans everywhere!  Keep it real, and keep it classy - just like West!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spurs Ginobili Done for Playoffs? : P34, Fierce34, Fiercest34 or did I leave anybody out?  LOL  Look little one, pony up and get the NBA package and you will learn a lot more about the NBA than you currently know.  Ginobili was playing defense and he went down with big knock on his elbow.  Unlikely he plays again until playoffs, if then.  I'm done with stupid fools like you. Oh yeah, I made this all up to p**s you Fierce off.
    Posted by tonyxx[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you left out Sybil...a sad, pathetic little person.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Read that he should be ok for the play offs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

ESPN reports X-rays on Ginobli are...........negative!

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts