Spurs, if we don't make it I hope YOU will...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Spurs, if we don't make it I hope YOU will...

In Response to Re: Spurs, if we don't make it I hope YOU will...:
    Worthy-If that's your pic you jump immediately to the top of my all-time Laker starting 5; just ahead of Magic..
    Posted by tomobo

Be careful my friend. It could be some dude that finds a picture of a good-looking lady! I also wonder about Communist-Contrarian and Ms. Lithium! j/k Sometimes I feel like I was frozen in the 80's but I do pay more attention to their statements and not their appearance. Be careful, the real person may look more like that feminine guy on that 70's show: wilmer valderrama.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: Spurs, if we don't make it I hope YOU will... : Be careful my friend. It could be some dude that finds a picture of a good-looking lady! I also wonder about Communist-Contrarian and Ms. Lithium! j/k Sometimes I feel like I was frozen in the 80's but I do pay more attention to their statements and not their appearance. Be careful, the real person may look more like that feminine guy on that 70's show: wilmer valderrama.
    Posted by guyfromtex

:P

Had a photo of myself as my avatar a couple of days ago in between Worthy avatars. Was an older one and Duke liked it. So I figured I'd use a recent one. Was also getting tired of referred to as a male.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Worthy-If that's your pic you jump immediately to the top of my all-time Laker starting 5; just ahead of Magic..
    Posted by tomobo

Thanks Tomobo Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Your welcome Ms.Worthy-you earned it (its not even your best pic!)I'm just as impressed with your basketball knowledge; you're no Jenny come lately! Keep posting!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Your welcome Ms.Worthy-you earned it (its not even your best pic!)I'm just as impressed with your basketball knowledge; you're no Jenny come lately! Keep posting!
    Posted by tomobo

Thank you Smile

I really do appreciate that, I'm a bit of a basketball tragic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Posted by tomobo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

AMEN brother!!!

Sections
Shortcuts