SPURS just signed TRACY MCGRADY, ultimate SIGN the LAKERS will beat them in the 1ST ROUND?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: SPURS just signed TRACY MCGRADY, ultimate SIGN the LAKERS will beat them in the 1ST ROUND?

He's not playoff eligible is he?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: SPURS just signed TRACY MCGRADY, ultimate SIGN the LAKERS will beat them in the 1ST ROUND?

he is eligible. 

I don't think the Spurs are sweating the Lakers. The Lakers would have won 30 games this year without Kobe.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I thought there was a cut off for the playoffs...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

if you aren't on a roster at the deadline you are eiigible.  Not that I knew that. I googled it.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/22084556/report-spurs-sign-tracy-mcgrady-for-remainder-of-season

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

if you aren't on a roster at the deadline you are eiigible.  Not that I knew that. I googled it.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/22084556/report-spurs-sign-tracy-mcgrady-for-remainder-of-season

Yes, that makes sense.

But, as of right now, the lakers are playing the Thunder in the playofss.  Nothing is finalized yet,

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

So rooting for Houston and Utah tomorrow night!!!!! I want to see the ultimate fail!!!

OK  So your the BIG FAIL!  Anything else?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

So furball is the epic FAIL?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

So rooting for Houston and Utah tomorrow night!!!!! I want to see the ultimate fail!!!

=====================================

If there is any consolation in our forecast match with the Knicks to be heavy underdogs, I think we have a better chance at not getting swept than the Lakers vs. OKC...that is if they make it to the 8th spot. Naturally, we have a better, albeit slight perhaps, chance of beating the Knicks. Theirs will be slim and none !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

So are you picking the Lakers to beat the Spurs commie? C'mon after all your predictive confidence now you are backing down? 

Spurs over Lakers in 5.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts