Spurs put lakers in their place!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Spurs put lakers in their place!

In Response to Re: Spurs put lakers in their place!:
    [QUOTE]I'm sure that lakers would not want to play TA and memphis in the first round. Denver or Dallas would be a far easier match-up. It doesn't matter though, even if they get the 3 seed they'll fall to OKC or San Antonio in the 2nd round anyway.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

I agree!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sure that lakers would not want to play TA and memphis in the first round. Denver or Dallas would be a far easier match-up. It doesn't matter though, even if they get the 3 seed they'll fall to OKC or San Antonio in the 2nd round anyway.

Thanks for your opinion Kreskin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

And thanks for yours - the lakers match up very well with SA - which in ONE day you've vascillated on.  Not that I really care, as I don't like the lakers, but you make such ludicrous, unfounded statements, that it's insulting...........so I'll stop reading your posts again!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]And thanks for yours - the lakers match up very well with SA - which in ONE day you've vascillated on.  Not that I really care, as I don't like the lakers, but you make such ludicrous, unfounded statements, that it's insulting...........so I'll stop reading your posts again!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Please put me on ignore for the what 8th or 9th time.
    You are a sad soul.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: Spurs put lakers in their place!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spurs put lakers in their place! : Thanks for your opinion Kreskin. Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] Not a problem. I'll give you my objective, insightful opinion on the lakers any day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Spurs put lakers in their place!:
    [QUOTE]Lakers humiliated at home! After a false ego boost beating the spurs resting their big three, SA goes into staples and put the lakers in their place!
    Wrong. When the Kobe-less Lakers thumped San Antonio, the Spurs were NOT resting their big three. Well, I guess they did when the game was out of reach.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: Spurs put lakers in their place!": [QUOTE]In Response to Spurs put lakers in their place! : Wrong. When the Kobe-less Lakers thumped San Antonio, the Spurs were NOT resting their big three. Well, I guess they did when the game was out of reach. Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE] Right. You're right that the Spurs big 3 played, but only 20 minutes or so...and Pop was clearly going easy on their minutes, resulting in the game getting out of hand. They clearly weren't going to let that happen last night, resulting in an embarrassing home game blow out for the lakers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Spurs put lakers in their place!": Right. You're right that the Spurs big 3 played, but only 20 minutes or so...and Pop was clearly going easy on their minutes, resulting in the game getting out of hand. They clearly weren't going to let that happen last night, resulting in an embarrassing home game blow out for the lakers.

The Lakers blew out SA from start to finish last week.
    The Lakers were beating SA until about 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter when SA went on an 18-0 run.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spurs put lakers in their place! : Bynum did only have 7 rebounds. It's funny that he still out-rebounded every Celtics player tonight. It's no coincidence that Boston is the WORST rebounding team in the NBA. Oh yeah, that's probably the referees fault too.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

+4

The Lakers have reeled off 4 wins out of 6 games without their best player. I would hate for my Celtics to have to play 6 games without Rondo. Heck, we even lost to Toronto when he was playing.

Go Green!

Go Celtics!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spurs put lakers in their place! : Good! Everyone should put this Laker Troll on ignore so he has noone to speak with save his troll buddies ... CT? BS!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

lol

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spurs put lakers in their place! : +4 The Lakers have reeled off 4 wins out of 6 games without their best player. I would hate for my Celtics to have to play 6 games without Rondo. Heck, we even lost to Toronto when he was playing. Go Green! Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Sadly we will be worse when Kobe the Bynum stopper gets back. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spurs put lakers in their place! : Sadly we will be worse when Kobe the Bynum stopper gets back. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

A better nickname is Assistant Coach Kobe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Coming back strong against the Warriors. KB will go 6-24 and Lakers win by 2 in double OT!

Go Lakeshow!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Morning has broken in the Phillipines.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]Lakers humiliated at home! After a false ego boost beating the spurs resting their big three, SA goes into staples and put the lakers in their place!

Did anyone realistically believe the Lackers could beat a primed and ready Spurs team?

As Always,

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Get real nut job.  Your hate against the Lakers is obvious to be spewing that. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Spurs put lakers in their place! : Get real nut job.  Your hate against the Lakers is obvious to be spewing that. 
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

HAHA, its funny that you say this when all of your buddies post on here!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: Spurs put lakers in their place!": [QUOTE]In Response to Spurs put lakers in their place! : Get real nut job.  Your hate against the Lakers is obvious to be spewing that.  Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE] Bingo, I don't like the lakers. I think artest & Bynum are thugs, the rest of the team I can tolerate. This was meant for the trolls on this board, whom I think are of a lower class than artest or Bynum.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The Lakers and Celtics are basically the same teams

They are old, proud and the 3rd or 4th best team in each conference and within a couple wins of e/o on the season. LA is only 4 points better than Boston head to head and both games featured a Celtic team playing FAR worse than right now while LA was, at best, playing the same ball.

LA has a good frontcourt and thin backcourt, Boston the opposite. LA's smart decision to swap Fisher for Sessions to strengthen a weak area over Boston's inability to swap JON/Wilcox for any frontcourt help probably gives LA the slight edge.

The best player on each team is a 25-26 yr old with issues... although Rondo's shooting/competitive stubborness would be less of an issue in my opinion than Bynum's injury history/massive immaturity/desire to physical hurt others when embarassed.

Kobe has fallen more this year than any of our big 3 have since last year, but Gasol is 'only' 31 and Artest is having a strange resurgance.. so I put our old guys vs. LA's at about even