Stacking Up: Celtics / Lakers / Heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Stacking Up: Celtics / Lakers / Heat

That link below, a real fun feature on the Boston Globe site comparing how the three teams now stack up position by position after the off-season changes, and . . .  you can vote:  of course the voting tilts heavily in one direction, and I bet you can guess which way:  that's right . . . . Da Celtics!

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/gallery/07_28_10_celtics_stack_up/

But we can do our own straw opinion poll to see what kind of homers we are.

Between the Celtics, the Lakers, and the Heat who is most likely to win the Title?

-

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Stacking Up: Celtics / Lakers / Heat

I just couldn't help myself ya know?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayman7. Show rayman7's posts

In Response to Re: Stacking Up: Celtics / Lakers / Heat:
    [QUOTE]I just couldn't help myself ya know?
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

I could not help myself either Duke.  I voted Green, straight ticket.

I clicked the links above, read them, and he was right, the voting on the Globe was overwhelmingly skewered to the Green.  That begs the question, what is up with the people on this board?

Are Celtic fans not voting or do they really lack confidence in this team that Danny put together? 

Where are our fellow homers?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

heat in a landslide because of the pieces they put around the 3 amigos

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Miami is going to get a lot of heat at every arena they play in. I like Bosh I love D Wade’s Game it is too bad Queen James had to tarnish such a good thing in the way he handled it.

Did anyone remember how angry Kobe was during the finals with all the King James talk before every game? He stated what game is James playing in this week during the finals. As a life long Celtics fan I thought it was a slap in the face of both the Lakers and Celtics

I live for Red Sox Yankees, Bruins Canadians and Celtics Lakers nothing is better than to watch these games when both teams are at their best. I cheered for the Lakers in the playoffs because that’s who I wanted to beat.

When Bird beat Houston it was not the same as the Lakers beating LA is like dating the prom queen nothing is sweeter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

great russell qoute

i love those simple, yet masterful qoutes as such

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]great russell qoute i love those simple, yet masterful qoutes as such
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

"Beating LA is like beating the prom queen, nothing is sweeter."

And the voting goes on, and I'm glad to see that the Celtics have crept up in the polls to take a small lead but a lead none the less. 

I'm just wonderng what hapened to the C's home court advantage.

Vote early and often like they used to do in Boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stacking Up: Celtics / Lakers / Heat : "Beating LA is like beating the prom queen, nothing is sweeter." And the voting goes on, and I'm glad to see that the Celtics have crept up in the polls to take a small lead but a lead none the less.  I'm just wonderng what hapened to the C's home court advantage. Vote early and often like they used to do in Boston.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

17 to 12, Celtics in the lead.

Com'on homeys, this is a get-out-the -vote call.  We got vans to take the old folks to the polls, the DropKick Murhphys to rally the rock band crowd, and a Boston Pops dinner show for the so-called & self-proclaimed elites.

Make like in Boston, Early & Often.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Bring on the Heat. They haven't done anything yet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Bring on the Heat. They haven't done anything yet.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]
    key word is yet...and its only because the season has yet to start

Innocent