Stanley CUP Champs: BOSTON BRUINS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Stanley CUP Champs: BOSTON BRUINS

Congrats to our Boston Bruins for winning the Stanley Cup. What a great win. All 4 Boston Teams have one a championship now in the last 7yrs. That is a record. Well done boys...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Stanley CUP Champs: BOSTON BRUINS

Great win by the Bruins.  This accomplishment is long overdue for this team. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Huge result for Boston, they played great when it mattered the most.

I'm more disappointed in the ensuing riots in Vancouver rather than the loss at this moment. I'm too angry for words to describe what has happened. I'm proud of my home town and I love it so much.

This happened before when we made the finals in '94, can't really remember much of the riots then. But by God the police should have been prepared for a potential riot. Can't believe that they were not.

These images being shown around the world are a disgrace to my city. Just carried out by a minority of 'fans'. I really hope that they feel the full weight of the law after what has happened. It's so completely wrong.

Hopefully next year we'll win the title. But it's still not going to erase the shame and hurt that I'm feeling at this moment in regards to the riots.

Well, good on The Bruins. The Boston Area has has some truly unique success in the last decade.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

my condolences go out to you my good friend.......the Bruins played better in this series...it hurts to lose a game 7....especially at home....believe me, I know.....the riots?....I just don't understand why they happen....ignorant fans (criminals) that embarrass a city...it happens almost everywhere, or so it seems...anyway, congrats to the Canucks...they should be back...and congrats to the Bruins...Boston is now indeed "Titletown USA"......unprecedented success in all four major sports.....hats off...take care!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Congrats to the Bruins.  I am a definite bandwagon fan, but they got me in that deciding game against Tampa.  I remember the last one, with the great Bobby Orr.  They have great and passionate fans, and it's been too long a wait for them.

Tim Thomas was Dryden-seque in his performance.

Congrats again!!

Sections
Shortcuts