Star players all coming to the East. WT is going on???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Star players all coming to the East. WT is going on???

Cant some of these western teams start raiding players from the East?

Melo, DWill, Boozer, Omare all came to the east this year. Whats stars from the east went to the West??? Theres also lots of talk CP3 comes east too

Now, all thats needed is the lone star that leaves the east winds up going to the Lakers.  Wouldnt that just figure...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Star players all coming to the East. WT is going on???

In Response to Re: Star players all coming to the East. WT is going on???:
    [QUOTE]If you listen to LeBron it's because of him. He say's he knew he would start a trend after he and Chris went to the Heat and he knew other players and teams would follow "his trend". Are you kidding me? He has a head the size of Rhode Island. Ahhh......LeBron........I think the Celtics may have beat you to this a few years ago when they signed Bird/Parish/Mchale and if you can't count them then you could certainly count Allen/Garnett coming to join Pierce as happening before you brought your talent to south beach. What a maggot
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Agreed - I think it was KG coming to the East that may have opened some eyes which had shut tight when Shaq first went out west.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

It really doesn't matter because these teams still can't beat the C's at this moment. Once our run is over in 2 years they will all start beating each other so I'm not so sure it's such a good thing.

All they're doing is opening it up for Kobe to run the West for 3-4 more years. Meanwhile all of them will be fighting to get to the ECF and the Big 4 will be there waiting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

It is all about the big market teams. They have the financial strength to assemble championship contenders. Small market teams some times win the lottery or take advange of a new source of talent (foreign), and break through like the Spurs, and others, but it is very difficult for small market teams to build winners with the money available.

In the East, there is NY, Boston, and Chicago. NY offers the greatest opportunity right now for individual stars.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

Getting past the Lakers made it tough for some of these conference jumpers and some have failed to stay the course.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

Yes, I'm quite sure the reason they are all leaving is because they are afraid of playing the lakers.

Afraid, no, but frustrated. For a decade the Lakers and Spurs have ruled the west. The Jazz/Nuggets etc have to fight with being playoff teams but not championship teams. Frustrating for an Anthony/DWill etc. Hmmm, I wonder if that same scenario will bounce back on say DH?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Star players all coming to the East. WT is going on???:
    [QUOTE]If you listen to LeBron it's because of him. He say's he knew he would start a trend after he and Chris went to the Heat and he knew other players and teams would follow "his trend". Are you kidding me? He has a head the size of Rhode Island. Ahhh......LeBron........I think the Celtics may have beat you to this a few years ago when they signed Bird/Parish/Mchale and if you can't count them then you could certainly count Allen/Garnett coming to join Pierce as happening before you brought your talent to south beach. What a maggot
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]
    Well put.

Sections
Shortcuts