Start enforcing the Posting Policy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oldschoolfan. Show oldschoolfan's posts

Start enforcing the Posting Policy

Would like to see someone put a stop to the childishness that is on every thread on this board now coming from two exceptionally juvenile posters.  Your terms say you can ban people for this type of behavior, why not do so?  Keep track of their IRL and not allow multiple user names?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

Re: Start enforcing the Posting Policy

I thought it was over after the Mployee said he's done with Fierce. Too bad the Mployee couldn't keep his word and had to go back to his childish ways. The Mployee who cried wolf. lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Would like to see someone put a stop to the childishness that is on every thread on this board now coming from two exceptionally juvenile posters. 

TAKE THE INSeNSITIVE STVPID FIERCE WITH YOU.
    MOST POSTERS HERE WENT SOUTH TO AVOID HIS EVERYDAY, EVERY HOURS AND EVERY MINUTES NONSENSE THREAD.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

In Response to Re: Start enforcing the Posting Policy:
    [QUOTE]Would like to see someone put a stop to the childishness that is on every thread on this board now coming from two exceptionally juvenile posters.  TAKE THE INSeNSITIVE STVPID FIERCE WITH YOU. MOST POSTERS HERE WENT SOUTH TO AVOID HIS EVERYDAY, EVERY HOURS AND EVERY MINUTES NONSENSE THREAD.  
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

Insensitive Fierce... he got banned after the Japan tsunami incident. Fierce really knows how to strike a nerve as he still has you fuming.

The back and forth is really annoying... but do we really need to hear the story of Cinderella from Mployee8?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Start enforcing the Posting Policy:
    [QUOTE]Would like to see someone put a stop to the childishness that is on every thread on this board now coming from two exceptionally juvenile posters.  Your terms say you can ban people for this type of behavior, why not do so?  Keep track of their IRL and not allow multiple user names?
    Posted by oldschoolfan[/QUOTE]

I'm one of those people who Mployee8 attacked, calling me names and accusing me of being Fierce34. Try reasoning with Mployee8 and you'll end up being Fierce or he'll call you a putz!Laughing 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

In Response to Start enforcing the Posting Policy:
    [QUOTE]Would like to see someone put a stop to the childishness that is on every thread on this board now coming from two exceptionally juvenile posters.  Your terms say you can ban people for this type of behavior, why not do so?  Keep track of their IRL and not allow multiple user names?
    Posted by oldschoolfan[/QUOTE]
    Agree with you. Too many Idiots on this board. Che you are you hit it right in the nose.
    Just saying...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

At least find away to stop posters from using multiple user names? How would you go about doing that? I'm sick of someone posting something stupid, and then they write back supporting themselves using a different user name.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Fierce and employee acted like a couple little girls, but when it came down to it I think Fierce handled himself far better as a fan of the green and was just unable to accept that someone would go back on a dumb bet, which 90% of us would have known some faceless internet blogger wasn't going to keep his word on to beging with and let it go faster....

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Where is the Sam Board????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Start enforcing the Posting Policy : koberulz admitted yesterday he is Tayshawn!! Rico is gone, as is JimmyJack ICND and avenger are next!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

LOL, I'm quivering in my boots.  All those posters will just simply get a free email account and re-register under different names.  So your "victories" will be short-lived. 

Why stamp out dissension on a public message board?  What would you have left?  A bunch of over-weight machismo middle-aged men and over-sensitive girls who can't stand one negative comment about their beloved Celtics.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Still waiting for a post about basketball from some people!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]Still waiting for a post about basketball from some people!!

"koberulz admitted yesterday he is Tayshawn!! Rico is gone, as is JimmyJack ICND and avenger are next!!"
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Was this about Basketball?  Hypocrite.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

my ignore list grows everyday.

popular ones on there:

rico
    run the racist
    koberulz
    lakernation
    mployee8

all of these just are not worth reading or responding to. sometimes i think boston.com puts them there to create traffic and views.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Start enforcing the Posting Policy : "koberulz admitted yesterday he is Tayshawn!! Rico is gone, as is JimmyJack ICND and avenger are next!!" Posted by Red-16Russ-11 Was this about Basketball?  Hypocrite.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Not all my posts are about basketball...NONE of yours are.  Are you capable of understanding the difference?  Probably not!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Start enforcing the Posting Policy : Not all my posts are about basketball...NONE of yours are.  Are you capable of understanding the difference?  Probably not!!

Why don't you read a few of my posts before you spout in absolutes.  You'll notice that many of my posts are about the NBA.  It's not my fault you don't comprehend.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Start enforcing the Posting Policy : Why don't you read a few of my posts before you spout in absolutes.  You'll notice that many of my posts are about the NBA.  It's not my fault you don't comprehend.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

I just read the last 10.  6 of them are directly responding to me, and the others mention something about the grammar police (again, probably me), someone comparing bench warmers to soldiers, and a childish rant about how your family would lend you money................................I rest my case.  You are obsessed with me, and I have no idea what you know about basketball, my guess is, about as much as you know about grammar!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Start enforcing the Posting Policy : I just read the last 10.  6 of them are directly responding to me, and the others mention something about the grammar police (again, probably me), someone comparing bench warmers to soldiers, and a childish rant about how your family would lend you money................................I rest my case.  You are obsessed with me, and I have no idea what you know about basketball, my guess is, about as much as you know about grammar!

Keep reading Heddylamar.  Cherry-picking examples and taking comments out of context doesn't help your lame case. 

Obessed with you?  An anonymous poster on a public internet message board?  You obviously have Delusions of Grandeur.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Start enforcing the Posting Policy : Keep reading Heddylamar.  Cherry-picking examples and taking comments out of context doesn't help your lame case.  Obessed with you?  An anonymous poster on a public internet message board?  You obviously have Delusions of Grandeur.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

click on your user-id.  it goes to your page.  there you can read your last ten comments.  i'm cherry-picking nothing.  point me to the basketball related comment on that page.  by the way, it's now 7 out of 10 directly responding to me.  you are not even worth capitalization.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Start enforcing the Posting Policy : click on your user-id.  it goes to your page.  there you can read your last ten comments.  i'm cherry-picking nothing.  point me to the basketball related comment on that page.  by the way, it's now 7 out of 10 directly responding to me.  you are not even worth capitalization.

I said to keep reading - like the ten or twenty before that.

But it's touching that you're keeping track.  It shows you really care.

Now it's 8 out of 11.

Sections
Shortcuts