Start Krstic...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Start Krstic...

But close games with and play more of Jermaine O'Neal.

If the Heat insist on starting Big Z and giving him 13 mins, but then playing Anthony off the bench for 31 mins... umm.. why don't we do the same with Krstic???

They are the same player.

they'll grab you a few boards and cancel e/o out. Hit an open 17 footer when their big 3 draw a double.

Yet I trust Rondo to get krstic a basket or two on Z, putting the ball where he can be effective... over Bibby doing the same for Z. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Start Krstic...

Krstic is not needed to be the 27 minute, 12 point 6 rebound guy he was in the month after the trade when he def issues were masked by the low pressure regular season and west coast/sub .500 teams we played.

but think, he did that damage with our starters.

Just give him half those mins w/ our main 4 guys (the same 13 mins Illgauskas is on the floor) and see what happens.

Jermaine helps hold the bench up with his D and vet poise. It is much easier for him to make his mark on the game w/ Delonte running the point than Krstic, who looks lost on the 2nd unit. 

Give JO the 31 mins Miami is giving Anthony, lots of mins w/ the big 4 still and of course have him close out the games over Baby.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

let's see if Doc heard this one:-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I believe y'all are on to something here..I think Krystic's confidence would go up as well & this is a game of confidence

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I think you are right on this one. Krstic good give us some early offense!!  Good call!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Thanks. I think its the smart move Miami employs with Z. His mid-range shooting must be accounted for and he'll play better with the starters.

JO, like Anthony will defend the rim. We need the bench to hold leads. Krstic over JO will likely not change much to begin the game. But when the bench comes in w/ a lead there will be a big change w/ JO.

Then when Shaq returns in game 3 you start him over Krstic

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rameakap,
    I hope Doc has esp.  You are right.

Sections
Shortcuts