Start Pietrus?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Start Pietrus?

He is big enough to give JJ trouble...can't out muslcle him like AB...We need to focus on Mcgrady also...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

If Bradley can't play due to injury, Pietrus would be a logical choice to start in his place. However, Doc probably needs to include Daniels or Pavlovic in the defensive rotation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Start Pietrus?:
    [QUOTE]If Bradley can't play due to injury, Pietrus would be a logical choice to start in his place. However, Doc probably needs to include Daniels or Pavlovic in the defensive rotation.
    Posted by edcap99[/QUOTE]

Agree that Pietrus will have to start if Bradley can't play tonight.  Not sure how many minutes Ray will be able to contribute if any.  Ray really played extended minutes on Friday so don't know how he will feel today.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]I'd like to see more Pavlovic. It think he is the most underated player on the team.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]
    Pavlovic has earned more playing time. He can play some offense to.  Pietrus has to find his offense which has abandoned him lately.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

How much Pietrus plays, IMO, will be how much he can contribute on offense!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]I'd like to see more Pavlovic. It think he is the most underated player on the team.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Kirk I am so glad you don't make personnel decisions.  We would be a revolving door on starters.   Not so much on letting guys play more but i think u would change starting lineups weekly. We get something good going and your ready to make changes.  Lets ride this wave,  what you think?

Sections
Shortcuts