Start Randolph at PF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Start Randolph at PF

I like that Doc has come to his senses and finally inserted Green into the starting lineup and moved PP to SG. Long overdue but better late than never.

There is one more move that I would like to see play out over the next two weeks. I would like to see KG and Randolph start together along with Green, PP and AB. What this does is makes us much bigger and a better rebounding and scoring team. Shav is a better rebounder and scorer than Bass and it would help set the tone. He gets in foul trouble but having Bass come in may be better because then we have our scoring unit with Terry, Crawford, Lee and Bass.

Bass is playing much better the last two weeks but Shav works the boards and is 6'10. Our starters would be 7'0 KG, 6'10 Shav, 6'9 Green, 6'7 PP and AB. That's a big athletic team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Re: Start Randolph at PF

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I like that Doc has come to his senses and finally inserted Green into the starting lineup and moved PP to SG. Long overdue but better late than never.

There is one more move that I would like to see play out over the next two weeks. I would like to see KG and Randolph start together along with Green, PP and AB. What this does is makes us much bigger and a better rebounding and scoring team. Shav is a better rebounder and scorer than Bass and it would help set the tone. He gets in foul trouble but having Bass come in may be better because then we have our scoring unit with Terry, Crawford, Lee and Bass.

Bass is playing much better the last two weeks but Shav works the boards and is 6'10. Our starters would be 7'0 KG, 6'10 Shav, 6'9 Green, 6'7 PP and AB. That's a big athletic team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

KG is 7'1".

In Doc we trust.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Jump-ball-overtime's comment:

KG is 7'1".

In Doc we trust.

... as Kevin McHale said, he is 6'13".

Nobody knows for sure if KG is 7'1".

Definitely he's a 7'0", but saying that he's 7'1" is questionable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

... as Kevin McHale said, he is 6'13".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Love your lineup suggestion. I copy & paste from a Discussion I started

"Randolph and KG in tandem essential to rectifying our rebound deficiency".

PP, of course, not as quick as more youthful Guards might be prone to turnovers/steals but let AB bring the ball up most of the time. Bass & Wilcox would come in to relieve Randolph & KG. Also, depending upon Randolph's foul situation, leave him in longer than KG.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

True, PP couldn't defend most SG's BUT the C's would have a bigger advantage with a SG trying to cover him. Who is the other teams SG is the big question. Is it 6'8 Paul George? Is it 6'3 JR Smith or 6'4 DWade?

Sections
Shortcuts