Start Siemsma

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: Start Siemsma

In Response to Re: Start Siemsma:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Start Siemsma : If it takes starting Stiemsma to lose every remaining game, I all for it......  lottery, lottery, lottery, lottery.... everyone say it with me..... lottery......
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

This is the funniest post I have read in sometime.  A classic, even coming from you.  Thanks for the laugh!

As Always,

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Start Siemsma : Yea but the teams that win championships aren't build from rooks...rooks unless they are stars, go on teams before settling into one..DA could only hope to acquire assets to trade down the road...I haven't given up on this team yet, have you??
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

You hit the nail on the head!

As Always,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]its fine, once the C's make the playoffs, Fierce isnt aloud to post for awhile..so not only will he look like an idiot for being wrong..he wont be able to explain himself.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Start Siemsma : They traded Perkins. They drafted Giddens over DeAndre Jordan. Doc has Garnett playing center. Doc loves to "go small." We are the worst rebounding team in the league. There is plenty of evidence to support what I am saying.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

You're exactly right.  the best defense in the nba left the building soon after glen davis was traded and jerlame went belly up for retirement finally.  and as usual Doc has a couple things on the bench that could help. 

just like von wafer and erden were usually parked on the pine last year while the 5 was wore thin and ray allen clocked 36 a game, we now have steismsmsma who has some pretty decent big man schools- above average blocking and can hit an open short shot. 

kg is a good passer- God forbid we actually just pair the two of them on the floor for extended minutes and see what happens.  one thing would happen for sure- KG would not get as worn out as he is trying to impersonate a 5.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

Re: Avery Bradley

How about Avery Bradley's incredible game! He has gained tremendous confidence in his shooting. His defence is already great. When Ray gets back, start Avery and have Ray come of the bench.

I bet DOC will bench Avery and start dead head Ray...............no defense, no passing, no going to the hoop, poor ball handler, slows the tempo of the game down, can't rebound, etc

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Avery Bradley

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley:
    [QUOTE]How about Avery Bradley's incredible game! He has gained tremendous confidence in his shooting. His defence is already great. When Ray gets back, start Avery and have Ray come of the bench. I bet DOC will bench Avery and start dead head Ray...............no defense, no passing, no going to the hoop, poor ball handler, slows the tempo of the game down, can't rebound, etc
    Posted by celticsince1958[/QUOTE]

The Washington coach admitted not guarding Bradley on purpose.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from benn. Show benn's posts

i  like your idea

Sections
Shortcuts