Start Sully!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Start Sully!

i love sully......

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Yeah the rookie of the year according to Clueless34. How's James Worthy doing?????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Yeah the rookie of the year according to Clueless34. How's James Worthy doing?????

the last i heard worthless was arrested for soliciting prostitutes. lol

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenmuse. Show greenmuse's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Agree with the start Sullinger comment, the kid will develop quicker with the veterans under Kevin's tutelage and provide an inside game that is lacking with the starting unit. Kevin and Sullinger should develop a high/low post game to counter our standard high screen pick and roll game. Sully can gather defensive rebounds and outlet pass to get Rondo and Lee going in the transition game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

he's starting tonight!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Jared Sullinger - F - Celtics

Jared Sullinger will start at power forward against the Wizards on Saturday.

Interesting. Sullinger saw just eight minutes in the opener, then played 18 minutes against the Bucks last night. The Buckeye did have four fouls in those 18 minutes, so this does come as a surprise. He'll definitely be worth watching tonight and a nice line could lead to him being a hot pickup in deeper formats.. Related: Brandon Bass   Source: Sean Grande on Twitter  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I was hoping it wasn't necessary until later in the season, but I knew it was a matter of time..oh well let the kid play..love his game also..

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

glad  he did

lets see IF it pays off in a W

no game til wed   so no excuse but to go all out tonite

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bt33. Show bt33's posts

I was hesitant about this at start of season, but do think this is the best move. I'm actually more concerned about Bass' movement on D than I am about his rebounding. I think he's making a concerted effort on the boards so far (7.3 through 3). Also think Sullinger has had some issues on D knowing where to be at times, and is far from figuring out how to get his offense inside (get ready for him getting his shot blocked a ton this season), but the kid is obviously a very mature rookie and I think he'll learn fast. Also agree that he may be better off alongside veteran starters (especially garnett) and there is no doubt they are in need of low post offense. Think he compliments Garnett better than Bass does. The kid wants to be on the blocks and despite his complete lack of jumping ability he has a nice touch, a nose for the ball, and some much needed toughness. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Been saying it all summer long, start Sully and let Bass be the scorer on the 2nd unit"

Agreed - let Sully bring the energy and do the dirty work for the starting unit. Bass comes off the bench and brings offense with that unit. 

Doc saw that it worked tonight, hopefully we'll see more of the same. It's the right move. 

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts