Start Terry at the point

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Start Terry at the point

You can't start Terry at the point - too much age on the floor. You can bring him in early and maybe have him at point in the fourth quarter. But as he demonstrated in overtime Terry is better off the ball taking huge shots.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I don't see how DOc can look Lee in the face and put Crawford in. Crawford's defense is atrocious. What did Lee do to fall so far out the rotation?

AB has probably hit a wall. Starting Terry may not be a bad idea.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird-to-DJ. Show Bird-to-DJ's posts

I suspect that Lee has fallen out of the rotation because we need offense.  I am not a fan of Jordan Crawford but he can create his own shot... has similarities to Nate Robinson.  Lee has played good defense all season but has been unable to put it together offensively.  Doc needs offense and ball handling in this series so you've seen Crawford for offense (with limited results - and it was only 6 minutes...) and today with TWilliams to try and insert a little more ball handling.  With the offensive struggles for both Lee and AB and neither showing the ability to handle the point under pressure - Doc can't realisitically play both and has chosen AB as the core perimeter defender.  He could then play Lee when AB is out (Bradley played clsoe to 40 minutes) but has chosen the combo of Williams and Crawford... But what we really saw was massive minutes for Jet, JGreen and PP.