Starting Five

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Starting Five

Steamer, Bass, Pierce, Ray, and Rondo  would be good bunch to start the game with.  Doc could save KG and others depending how the starters do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Starting Five

In Response to Starting Five:
    Steamer, Bass, Pierce, Ray, and Rondo  would be good bunch to start the game with.  Doc could save KG and others depending how the starters do.
    Posted by maryngary

You want to be the one who tells KG he's not starting?  I didn't think so!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Posted by maryngary

NOT!  We need Bass off the bench with some scoring.  Last game, Bass and KG have the same minutes and the same stats.  What's the value of starting Bass over KG?  

Doc has it right - start KG and limit his minutes.   I like the 5 on 5 off plan he's been sticking with.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Guys, JON has to start.  Hate to tell you.  He is borderline unmotivated as it is.  Want him to completely shut down?  Want to hear of his phantom injuries.  Doc HAS to start him, and bring Steamer off the bench.  Hopefully, Steamer and Wilcox both play better than JON..........but Bass will be in at the end of the game anyway!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Who starts is far less important than who finishes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I agree you cannot bring JON off the bench. Might as well start him while he's loose. I really like the combo of Steimsma/KG & Bass/KG

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

No one wants to start Avery?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Posted by maryngary
      DEAR, NOT  P C ........   BUT I DO LIKE THE BENCH AND THE ACTION THAT THE YOUTH ,BASS, WILLCOX, STAMER ARE BRINGING !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeff22751. Show jeff22751's posts

I think Bass is the 6th man we have been missing. He obviously could start for most teams but for us I love him in the 6th man role. I can see him in the game in the 4th quarter like Don Nelson.

Who ever traded that guy to us should be fired.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

Who cares who starts as long as the rotations are done right during the games.
    I'd rather come of the bench any day and do a productive job to help the team
    to win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Starting Five:
    Who starts is far less important than who finishes.
    Posted by painter

couldnt say it any better. Bass is in the game at the end, im pretty sure thats all he cares about.

Sections
Shortcuts