status of Chris Wilcox Heart Operation????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

status of Chris Wilcox Heart Operation????

any News available it was suppose to be on March 29th.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: status of Chris Wilcox Heart Operation????

In Response to status of Chris Wilcox Heart Operation????:
    Posted by bobbestgolf

The surgery went well and he will go on to continue with his career as a journeyman back up tweener.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: status of Chris Wilcox Heart Operation????:
    In Response to status of Chris Wilcox Heart Operation???? : The surgery went well and he will go on to continue with his career as a journeyman back up tweener.......
    Posted by TheDUDDER

And what makes you so special.  Wilcox is a good NBA player.

How did you do in your basketball career?  You take a swipe at guy who did a good job here after he has season ending heart surgery.  You have lowered the bar once again for yourself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to status of Chris Wilcox Heart Operation????:
    Posted by bobbestgolf

Supposedly went very well.  We won't see him again this season in a uni, possibly not until midway through next season and it probably won't be in green.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: status of Chris Wilcox Heart Operation???? : And what makes you so special.  Wilcox is a good NBA player. How did you do in your basketball career?  You take a swipe at guy who did a good job here after he has season ending heart surgery.  You have lowered the bar once again for yourself.
    Posted by concord27

No I tried to point out the zero relevance about players like Wilcox who come and go but for posters who have him coming back and blossoming into D Howard with just a little more development and another year under Doc...  I hope Wilcox is ok and I am sure with modern scientific technology he will be but who cares.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: status of Chris Wilcox Heart Operation???? : No I tried to point out the zero relevance about players like Wilcox who come and go but for posters who have him coming back and blossoming into D Howard with just a little more development and another year under Doc...  I hope Wilcox is ok and I am sure with modern scientific technology he will be but who cares.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

WHo ever compared Wilcox to Howard? Is this one of those fantasy league things again? 

btw championship teams they often have these things called role players. In fact most teams that are not even championship teams have them. Wilcox was what you would call a role player and a pretty solid one for 3m at that. Get well soon Chris! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: status of Chris Wilcox Heart Operation???? : WHo ever compared Wilcox to Howard? Is this one of those fantasy league things again?  btw championship teams they often have these things called role players. In fact most teams that are not even championship teams have them. Wilcox was what you would call a role player and a pretty solid one for 3m at that. Get well soon Chris! 
    Posted by jtkl

I agree that Wilcox was a great addition to the Celtics this season and really contributed to our success  He will be missed and I only wish him the best.  I wouldn't be disappointed to see him back with the Celtics next season. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dudder no one said Wilcox was anything but a good player.  He does matter,  teams with a preponderance of good players win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

As someone that had heart surgery at 48 he can come back.  I won the golf club championship at my club 1 year after surgery.  I know thats not basketball but I did play some of that too.  I imagine he will be pretty much the same player. A ROLE player, and while I didn't like the pickup at first,  he started contributing pretty well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Re: status of Chris Wilcox Heart Operation???? : And what makes you so special.  Wilcox is a good NBA player. How did you do in your basketball career?  You take a swipe at guy who did a good job here after he has season ending heart surgery.  You have lowered the bar once again for yourself.
    Posted by concord27

Concord27,

Are you surprised?  It's the milk Dud speaking.  Lowering the bar is what he does best.

As Always,

Sections
Shortcuts