Steamer, Johnson and Johnson?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

Steamer, Johnson and Johnson?

Danny sign Chris Johnson you know what your getting. Front line of C Johnson, Johson and Steamer young, athletic and shot blockers. Better than JO. Comments.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Steamer, Johnson and Johnson?

yes please..sign anyone at this point..I want to see C's have a logical starting five with our forward back into his spot...I wonder if the whole taking his time thing is cuz he wants to make a last minute run?? I dunno..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to Re: Steamer, Johnson and Johnson?:
    yes please..sign anyone at this point..I want to see C's have a logical starting five with our forward back into his spot...I wonder if the whole taking his time thing is cuz he wants to make a last minute run?? I dunno..
    Posted by cabutan

I kind of like KG in the Center spot. I wonder if he exerts less energy at this spot because he appears to be holding up pretty well as of late. You would think that wrestling for position would wear one out, but so far it doesn't appear to be the case. Perhaps the current lack of talent overall in the center spot league wide gives him somewhat of a reprieve from his usual duties. Maybe its just me...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Steamer, Johnson and Johnson?:
    In Response to Re: Steamer, Johnson and Johnson? : I kind of like KG in the Center spot. I wonder if he exerts less energy at this spot because he appears to be holding up pretty well as of late. You would think that wrestling for position would wear one out, but so far it doesn't appear to be the case. Perhaps the current lack of talent overall in the center spot league wide gives him somewhat of a reprieve from his usual duties. Maybe its just me...
    Posted by tomobo

I love him at the center. His play has improved there dramtically because it gets him in the post. Also, KG is more atheltic than most of the centers out there. That was no longer true at PF

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Keep Garnett at center and sign a power forward. I want Garnett in the post. When he plays power forward, he thinks he's a shooting guard.

Sections
Shortcuts