Steph Curry for Rajon Rondo

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Re: Steph Curry for Rajon Rondo

In Response to Re: Steph Curry for Rajon Rondo:
    [QUOTE]Sounds deal on arrival like most of your ideas .... Jennings/Gasol (tick, tock, tick, tock)!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Wishful thinking. I think the Warriors rejected deal. It doesn't look like we can get much for Rondo unless another meaningful player is involved.  We've already held onto the basketcase for too long...PLEASE TRADE RONDO NOW!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Dont want him, injury prone. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Just hope Rondo has a big game because between last night's showing and his recent suspension, the C's will be lucky to get .60 cents on the dollar for him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Steph Curry for Rajon Rondo:
    [QUOTE]http://www.celticsblog.com/2012/2/29/2834194/rumor-celtics-aggressively-shopping-rajon-rondo Boston is aggressively shopping Rondo, according to sources. The  Celtics  find Rondo's personality to be too high-maintenance and his clashes with coach  Doc Rivers  continue. With the Celtics having realized they are no longer title contenders, they don't believe the payoff is worth the headaches Rondo brings, sources say. And they do not want to build around him. In December, the Celtics had discussions with Golden State about a Stephen Curry-for-Rondo deal, and one source says it was Golden State that decided against pulling the trigger. But Curry's recent ankle injuries, which have caused him several problems in his short career, have given the Celtics pause. The potential trade is still being discussed by Boston's braintrust, but they aren't sure they want to go forward with it. It also isn't clear whether the  Warriors  would be willing to do it. Other players would have to be thrown in to make it work financially.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    How do we get better with this trade?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Steph Curry for Rajon Rondo:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Steph Curry for Rajon Rondo": Hey Mfired employee. Sonny boy. Been on here much longer than you...there was an original Eldunker. Hated Rondo then. Hate Rondo now. You gotta problem with that? You probably also wished we kept Perk. Now sit down sonny boy and shut up.
    Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE]

1st of all, you think ur better than him bc youve been here longer? HAHAHAHAHA.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I would do this trade, then try to get Sessions from CLE. I think Curry should be a SG.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

I kinda like the thought of this deal, but I am not totally sure about Curry. I always thought he was a little overrated.to make it work the C's would have to take back other players. If the deal was rondo + filler for curry, wright, and Biedries, I could see GS jumping to make it happen. They would get rondo and get rid of Biedries. The C's would get back two talented players, but I don't know if it's worth taking back a bad salary. He is a young 7 footer though. What do you guys think?

15. This post has been removed.