Stephane Lasme

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Re: Stephane Lasme

In Response to Stephane Lasme:
    As some of y'all know I haven't approved of many of Danny Ainge's moves. One of them was selecting Wafer over Lasme. Any word on how Lasme is doing? That is one guy that I wish were wearing the Celtic green...
    Posted by guyfromtex

Lasme is out indefinitely.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

good move too, Wafer is making a role for himself..slowly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptChris. Show CaptChris's posts

Quite a role!  He makes Scal look like an All-Star.

A veteran  --  He is getting 8 minutes.  .409% FG  --  .27% "3" 's  --  0 Assists  --  0 Rebounds.  --  and a + 2.49 Efficiency Rating.

Lakers are game planning for him.  Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Lasme would have been a good guy to have around for spot defense on Kobe, Lebron, Wade,  etc.  But he cannot shoot and we have few guys around like that already.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

In Response to Re: Stephane Lasme:
    Lasme would have been a good guy to have around for spot defense on Kobe, Lebron, Wade,  etc.  But he cannot shoot and we have few guys around like that already.
    Posted by concord27

I would have liked Lasme for that role. That is one thing that this team doesnt have. A guy who just plays lock down D.  Some of the bench guys have gotten better, but a guy like lasme would have worked like crazy to play great D to earn minutes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I like Lasme but I also like Wafers energy and the guy can shoot and create situations. He is not bad on defense either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It's not Wafer or Lasme, it's Daniels or Lasme.  Doc said before cuts that the last guy on the bench has to be a shooter.  We have Daniels to defend MeBron and koME - and he is MUCH better than Lasme!

Sections
Shortcuts