Stephen A Smith

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Stephen A Smith

In Response to Re: Stephen A Smith:
    In Response to Re: Stephen A Smith : I see your point as well.  I think Kobe would have a field day with a Rondo who could throw pin point passes and send him on pick and rolls.  The thought of Rondo becoming a great Laker would make me sick though. 
    Posted by concord27

Yes, good point.  I don't think Kobe knows how good his life would be!!!!   And.....wouldn't every Celtic fan be dying as Rondo was making the Lakers better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Stephen A Smith : alot of the stuff he says is true, he has sources inside organizations, not sure why your so angry with him.
    Posted by JamezHill24

Because he is a SA.  He thinks he is so smart.  I would bet he doesn't have as many sources as he lets on.  He is a clown.  About like the clown he argues with all the time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Stephen A Smith : alot of the stuff he says is true, he has sources inside organizations, not sure why your so angry with him.
    Posted by JamezHill24

Also a lot of stuff he says is untrue as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Stephen A Smith : I see your point as well.  I think Kobe would have a field day with a Rondo who could throw pin point passes and send him on pick and rolls.  The thought of Rondo becoming a great Laker would make me sick though. 
    Posted by concord27

The Fakers would be fine with Rondo.  RR is usually great the first 3 quarters if Kome would let him do the work.  Kome could do his usual thing force contested shots in the 4th quarter.

Sections
Shortcuts