Stephenson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Stephenson

Lance let-me-blow-sweet-nothings-in -your-ear Stephenson has turned down a  5 yr /44 mill deal from the Pacers.

Clown thinks he is worth "much" more.

So glad we did not go after this guy.

I do think, however, that IND could still be a good landing spot for Rondo, esp if they don't re-sign Lance.

Wonder who will take a chance on this guy....LAL?

To use the term volatile would be overly kind!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

Re: Stephenson

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Lance let-me-blow-sweet-nothings-in -your-ear Stephenson has turned down a  5 yr /44 mill deal from the Pacers.

I do think, however, that IND could still be a good landing spot for Rondo, esp if they don't re-sign Lance.

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

Someone sounds scared...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to greenkiller's comment:

Someone sounds scared...

[object HTMLDivElement]

Of WHAT?????

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

One thing's for sure, Laker trolls can hibernate until 2029.

That's how long it will take for the Lakers to be relevant again.

HAHAHA

GK - is not hibernating - he is in an opium induced comma! 

Any chance Mitch comes out of retirement and suits up this season?

Thanks Jimmy! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Wonder how the CJ Miles signing  (4/18) affects ole' Lance?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Ummm, you dont think a walking triple double is worth more than 800k what Bradley got?!?  You guys are nuts man. Maybe you dont like his antics but he competes and his talent TRUMPS AB so YES, he should be getting much more than just under 9 million. Lakers just paid Kobe 24 millions to ride the bench for one year and next season too. He is worth 12-15 million/year IMO if AB got 8/year. AB is not even a starter on a contending team. He is the backup that comes in to change pace, harass people,  hit open shots, nothing more. This guy went toe to toe with lebron and led the league in triple doubles last year

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Ummm, you dont think a walking triple double is worth more than 800k what Bradley got?!?  You guys are nuts man. Maybe you dont like his antics but he competes and his talent TRUMPS AB so YES, he should be getting much more than just under 9 million. Lakers just paid Kobe 24 millions to ride the bench for one year and next season too. He is worth 12-15 million/year IMO if AB got 8/year. AB is not even a starter on a contending team. He is the backup that comes in to change pace, harass people,  hit open shots, nothing more. This guy went toe to toe with lebron and led the league in triple doubles last year

[object HTMLDivElement]

He's the next Artest..........that factors into it. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

He's the next Artest..........that factors into it. 

LOL, could be but guys that compete hard is a dying breed I guess. On the other hand, we have Mr.Nice guy Jeff Green who you can take home to momma but none of the fans seem to want him cuz he is dis interested most nights. I will take the guy that competes. Sure he is a live wire but I havent seen it spill out to the fans yet. I have no problem with him mixing it up w/James cuz rather try something different than just lay down like the rest. If Indy replaces the weak link G.Hill with Rondo, they will be setup better to beat Miami.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts