STERLING picks SILVER over LEAD!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

STERLING picks SILVER over LEAD!

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11003237/former-microsoft-executive-steve-ballmer-submits-winning-bid-buy-clippers-according-sources ;

poor guy has to make do with $2b!who may i insult so i can get paidddd? seriously, adam silver is the boss.. a real leader. usually long named successors tend to stink for they arent alpha but betas. silver has done the job big time. set the june 5th vote as a pressure tactic while making it clear to the jabro that he better deal before then or else. he will still be kicked out for diminished capacity but it saves every1 a lot of mess. ballmer comes with oprah which helps to attract women as well. a total win-win. IMPRESSED! now doc has a deep pockets guy who will spend anything to get to the top plus will kepp the likes of paul and blakey. can definitely add a guy like love if need be. a doc can play him at center or play blake at the 3 at times with lovey dovey at the 4..

lastly, the big winner here r the lakes long term. i mean if the dogies are worth 2.5b, clippies at 2b, what the heck are the lakies worth? me thinks, they could b the first 3b franchise! 

bringnmg strong vodka to the Boston Sports Kool-aid Party (esp Big4)"

..and that's the bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

@commyCon (on Twitter)!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: STERLING picks SILVER over LEAD!

If the deal goes thru with Ballmer, seems to me Sterling got the last laugh... The PC reaction to Sterlings racial scandal probably made the guy over a $billion more than what the Clips would have sold for otherwise.

Sterling is probably sending his illegally recording ex prostitute girlfriend bouquets of roses with champagne wishes and caviar dreams..  Thanks baby for the extra Bill...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Re: STERLING picks SILVER over LEAD!

so what.. what difference does it make?

"Bringing strong vodka to the Boston Sports Kool-aid Party (esp Big4)"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow the Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)