Stern controls Finals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Stern controls Finals

Sick of seeing no equal justice on the NBA basketball courts over the pass few seasons. Lebron, the man who never gets called for anything: fouls, travels, nothing. Same goes for Wade.

Tonight I watched Lebron hook and hold, travel, and use the 'whatever he wants pass' via Stern. I also saw Wade throw some elbows to free himself for his shot. Crazy. It is just so tiring watching Stern control the puppet show.

The Bulls worked so hard tonight and had nothing to show for it except a hard fought loss. And that is not due to the Heat being better this night.  

I can't believe how many still think this Heat team is so great. This depleted Bulls squad is pushing the Heat to the limit (in all 3 games with the exception of the second half in game 2). To me that says the Bulls are one tough team or the Heat just aren't as good as many believe them to be.

If only Deng and Heinrich were able to play, what a difference it would be. And if you added Rose, Stern would not know what to do because the Heat would be down 3. 

I applaud and cheer for this Bulls team becasue they have earned it from this long time Cs and NBA fan.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Re: Stern controls Finals

The nba has adapted sterns formula for a while...Its a star lead league...He had bird and magic..then isaiah for a bit...then michael...then duncan...then kobe and shaq...then boston..then la...then a star again in lebron...this heat team has a 3-4 year window where they may win 2 to 3 more rings...lebron is 28 wade is 32 bosh is 30 i think...in 3 years wade will slow at 35 bosh will slow a bit at 33..while lebron will still be strong at 31....i think lebron is going to return to his home in cleveland as a champ and play out the string with a 26 ish year old kyree as his pg...yes the finals have there story writen...it makes money...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

Come on, the better team won fair and square.  The Bulls like to thug it up, but gets mad and loses their pose when the opposing team returns the favor.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to darkman20's comment:

Come on, the better team won fair and square.  The Bulls like to thug it up, but gets mad and loses their pose when the opposing team returns the favor.  

The Bulls are physical and only thug it up when the Heat can't take it and retaliate with thuggery. Dirty Wade and Lebron can't take the physical play period. It is amazing this depleted Bulls team is competing day in and day out with the supposed best team in the league. Go Bulls

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Yup... the few times during the season when Lebron gets whistled (prob due to embarrassment) he cries like a baby... yells/screams and refs just walk away..

He must travel the Lebron 3-4step  5 times a game, never a whistle, never a comment from an announcer or analyst.. Whats going on here??

He barrells into players, makes obvious push offs with his arm... rarely gets called.

Shaq used to get away with murder in the lane... MJ got alot of FT's for imaginery fouls... but only Lebron gets the star treatment on both sides of the ball, including obvious infractions such as travelling.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

A lot of crying in here

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Yup... the few times during the season when Lebron gets whistled (prob due to embarrassment) he cries like a baby... yells/screams and refs just walk away..

He must travel the Lebron 3-4step  5 times a game, never a whistle, never a comment from an announcer or analyst.. Whats going on here??

He barrells into players, makes obvious push offs with his arm... rarely gets called.

Shaq used to get away with murder in the lane... MJ got alot of FT's for imaginery fouls... but only Lebron gets the star treatment on both sides of the ball, including obvious infractions such as travelling.

All true.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Sick of seeing no equal justice on the NBA basketball courts over the pass few seasons. Lebron, the man who never gets called for anything: fouls, travels, nothing. Same goes for Wade.

Tonight I watched Lebron hook and hold, travel, and use the 'whatever he wants pass' via Stern. I also saw Wade throw some elbows to free himself for his shot. Crazy. It is just so tiring watching Stern control the puppet show.

The Bulls worked so hard tonight and had nothing to show for it except a hard fought loss. And that is not due to the Heat being better this night.  

I can't believe how many still think this Heat team is so great. This depleted Bulls squad is pushing the Heat to the limit (in all 3 games with the exception of the second half in game 2). To me that says the Bulls are one tough team or the Heat just aren't as good as many believe them to be.

If only Deng and Heinrich were able to play, what a difference it would be. And if you added Rose, Stern would not know what to do because the Heat would be down 3. 

I applaud and cheer for this Bulls team becasue they have earned it from this long time Cs and NBA fan.

But you still watched the game. That's money in the pocket for the NBA and Stern.

The only way to change the NBA is for fans to boycott it.

I won't watch any Miami games even the NBA finals.  I dislike them so much and won't waste my time watching their games.  The favoritism that they receive is disgusting.  I always enjoyed  watching other NBA teams but not this current Miami team. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Come on, the game was whistled fairly, as is the entire series. It is not like the bulls are angles. For every mistake on one side, like Noah getting an offensive foul for the rebound in the end, there is one on the other side like the 6th from Battier which was clearly a charge and the obvious clear path foul from Robinsion which was missed.

Is it the refs fault, that the bulls can't hit their FTs?

Is it the refs fault that rose and deng aren't playing?

Is it the refs fault the mohammed and noah gets stupid technicals?

Is it the refs fault that Thibs overplays his guys? When he would be the Cs coach, I wonder how often Kirk and Karllost would call him an idiot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

Come on, the game was whistled fairly, as is the entire series. It is not like the bulls are angles. For every mistake on one side, like Noah getting an offensive foul for the rebound in the end, there is one on the other side like the 6th from Battier which was clearly a charge and the obvious clear path foul from Robinsion which was missed.

Is it the refs fault that Thibs overplays his guys? When he would be the Cs coach, I wonder how often Kirk and Karllost would call him an idiot.

Is it the refs fault they make bad calls? Yes

Is it the refs fault they make phantom calls? Yes

Is it the refs fault they allow Lebron to travel and foul at will without calling it? Yes

Is it the refs fault they have a proven history of  targeting certain players/teams? Yes

I dont believe Ive ever called Doc an idiot, but reserve my right to do so in the future. Its my belief Thibs is a far better coach than Doc Rivers. Sorry my past criticisms of Doc have got you all bunged up

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Is it the refs fault they make bad calls? Yes

Is it the refs fault they allow Lebron to travel and foul at will without calling it? Yes

Is it the refs fault they have a proven history of  targeting certain players/teams? Yes

I dont believe Ive ever called Doc an idiot, but reserve my right to do so in the future. Its my belief Thibs is a far better coach than Doc Rivers. Sorry my past criticisms of Doc have got you all bunged up

Is it your fault that you cannot grasp simple concepts and make a fool of yourself on here day after day?

I think not.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I wasn't aware that ANYONE gets called for traveling in the NBA today.  and LeBron doesn't get treated any differently than the other super star in the league.

Miami will dispose of Chicago, who deserve the attention from the refs as they are the instigators in rough play that needs to be controlled.  I thought Miami would coast through the playoffs for another championship, but if Amare comes back healthy and can contribute, the Knicks just might surprise everyone.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

I dont believe Ive ever called Doc an idiot, but reserve my right to do so in the future. Its my belief Thibs is a far better coach than Doc Rivers. Sorry my past criticisms of Doc have got you all bunged up.

I have no problems that someone complains about Doc. I have problems when Doc is critizized for bad minute managment and not going for offensive rebounds, and other coaches are hailed while doing the same (Thibs, horrible minute managment; Pops, not going for offensive rebounds.)
    Joey Crawford is a horrible ref. But that series is 2-1 for Miami has nth to do with the refs. They call it more than even (with mistakes on both sides of course, but you cant be right all the time.)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I dont believe Ive ever called Doc an idiot, but reserve my right to do so in the future. Its my belief Thibs is a far better coach than Doc Rivers. Sorry my past criticisms of Doc have got you all bunged up.

I have no problems that someone complains about Doc. I have problems when Doc is critizized for bad minute managment and not going for offensive rebounds, and other coaches are hailed while doing the same (Thibs, horrible minute managment; Pops, not going for offensive rebounds.)
    Joey Crawford is a horrible ref. But that series is 2-1 for Miami has nth to do with the refs. They call it more than even (with mistakes on both sides of course, but you cant be right all the time.)

That is not the point.  Are you arguing that LeBron and Wade do not get a preferential treatment from the refs?  Take that away and let them win fair and square.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

There was no question in my mind that the Bulls were getting fouls called on some pretty suspect plays  yet on those same types of situations, the Heat got called for almost nothing....LeBron in particular gets away with everything including that flop on that push ... do you think for one minute that if it was LeBron who pushed pushed Nazi that they throw LeBron out of the game?? No freakin way...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Since you named me in your post regarding this issue, please enlighten me as to which coach Ive hailed for bad minute management or not going for offensive rebounds....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

That is not the point.  Are you arguing that LeBron and Wade do not get a preferential treatment from the refs?  Take that away and let them win fair and square.

That is exactly the point. What are we talking about? I have seen Wade hit (and injure) Boson players. I have seen him live on the FT line against Dallas in 2006. I have seen James travel like it is handball. But I have seen other players doing the same, like Gasols up and down againyt us 2010.

The refs in this league are horrible, that is for sure. Fierce is also right: It is a superstars league. And be honest, KG still gets away with quite some illegual screens.

But coming to our actual point, I have seen all games of the bulls - miami series and I have said it before: It is quite fairly whistled. For me it is at least even. Actually I think the bulls got away with quite some stuff. To sum it up: There is a reason to complain about the qualitity of the refs and especially how the use the video taping, but in this series (so far) there is no fix for Miami at all.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Spot on Karl

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

But you still watched the game. That's money in the pocket for the NBA and Stern.

The only way to change the NBA is for fans to boycott it.

I won't watch any Miami games even the NBA finals.  I dislike them so much and won't waste my time watching their games.  The favoritism that they receive is disgusting.  I always enjoyed  watching other NBA teams but not this current Miami team. 

Good for you Susan. I might take that route myself. And I think people mistake dislike for the wrong reasons. I also dislike this Heat team, but not because they won a title, but because of what they get away with.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts