In response to Gasthoerer's comment:
In response to Karllost's comment:
I dont believe Ive ever called Doc an idiot...
Since you named me in your post regarding this issue, please enlighten me as to which coach Ive hailed for bad minute management or not going for offensive rebounds....
--> In think you misunderstood me, in the second one. You hail coaches who do exactly the same " mistakes like Doc e.g. Thibs and Pops.
And come on, you really wanna say that you didn't critcize Doc for his minute managment and his offensive rebounding? And you didn't say that Thibs and Pops were superior to Doc? You didn't say Doc is an idiot?
I have some snapshots of you:
1)"Pop also knows he has some aging vets on his team and they need breaks here and there... the same as he managed them during the season. He allowed his bench into the flow of games during the season, they are comfortable in the game and know their roles. He builds teams ...
I dont get the headline Pop vs Doc.. thats like Tyson vs Pee Wee Herman"
2) "Rivers is an idiot! (From Kirk, who else) Karllost answers:
"So is fierce" --> Doc and Fierce both idots according to you!
3) "Our oldest guys playing the longest minutes because Doc never learned how to coach.. no HS coaching, no college coaching, no nba assistant coaching... and u wonder why this guy makes so many errors and adds so little compared to real nba coachs"
4) "no offense all series..Doc doesnt know what to do..not surprising" --> Does this mean he is an idiot?
5) "Above all the players the biggest mistake in DA's tenure as GM is letting Thibs slip away.. This guy is a real coach and motivator..
I rarely root for the BUlls but I like the way they play... even with their true all pro out for the season... hes got them hustling all over the place and defending.. Kind of like the Celtics did when he was around.. "
6) "Oc doesnt know any better and wont dare shift from his script.. He really thinks hes a brilliant coach and believes in what hes doing... A 25 point second half!!!/,,Think about how pathetic that is
As our offense, turnovers and rebounding continued to worsen..Doc stayed the course. The robot know no other way.." --> This time no idiot, but a robot^^ Luckily the Bulls didn't had games, where they could throw the ball in the ocean...oh well, yes they had!
7) " guess Doc thought (apologize for the oxymoron) AB was his PG" -->That doesn't mean Doc is an idiot either, right?
8) "Dont get all over Doc, seriously. Hes doing the best he can with what little coaching ability he has.
Doesnt Doc make sense?? We lost 2 starters and we have spme very old players who are on the back 9...... so Doc shortens the rotation... that'll keepm chipper for the 4th qtr.." --> Exactly what Thibs has done with Hamilton and Cook sitting on the bench.
9) "If we had Nate along with Thibs as head coach, Im with ya."
10) "EXACTLY!! Big mistake by DA... Bulls got the guy with all the basketball brains, we kept the cheerleader" --> That also doesn't mean DOc is an idiot, right?
Summary: You are bashing Doc and calling him names, but you also forget about what you have said? Wow, that is scary.
You spent your weekend searching my posts, couldnt find one where I called DOc an idiot and still posted them??? Now you want to insert innuendo because you failed to prove your statement?
I gave you more credit than you deserve... I thought you had some honor about yourself. Just admit you made up your claim about me or say it was a mistake... sticking to your guns and spinning is sickening