Stern gifts championship to Mavericks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Stern gifts championship to Mavericks

That  was a blatant reffing job. Stern paid them back for 06 and it was easy to see the refs favored Dallas huge in the series.  

I was rooting for Dallas,but I call it like I see it.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Stern gifts championship to Mavericks

In Response to Stern gifts championship to Mavericks:
    [QUOTE]That  was a blatant reffing job. Stern paid them back for 06 and it was easy to see the refs favored Dallas huge in the series.     I was rooting for Dallas,but I call it like I see it.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

Call them like you see them?

Since when, master baiter?

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

The refs?  I think Stern has gone straight to the source and just had Lebron take the series off.  Definitely better for ratings if Miami loses and has to make another run next year.

Stern just tells Lebron "lose the series or I'm gonna let Delonte plow your mom again."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

the refs can't control lebaron james choking up again as soon as he got close to the real crown, can they?  can the refs control D-wade crappin' the bed?  nope. 

no matter which way it goes, you harebrains come up with a conspiracy, nobody could have earned or not earned it any more, it's got to be "stern did this" or "the refs did that".

have fun with that

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Stern gifts championship to Mavericks:
    [QUOTE]That  was a blatant reffing job. Stern paid them back for 06 and it was easy to see the refs favored Dallas huge in the series.     I was rooting for Dallas,but I call it like I see it.

I call it like I see it too!....Moron in the house!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Stern gifts championship to Mavericks:
    [QUOTE]the refs can't control lebaron james choking up again as soon as he got close to the real crown, can they?  can the refs control D-wade crappin' the bed?  nope.  no matter which way it goes, you harebrains come up with a conspiracy, nobody could have earned or not earned it any more, it's got to be "stern did this" or "the refs did that". have fun with that
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean dude.  there is one guy on the board who blames Doc Rivers for BBD not playing well.  

I hate it when people cry conspiracy theory.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Oh if Miami won and was favored by the refs. This whole board would be complaining,but since they got the short end of the stick no one has anything to say. 

I see none of the regulars disputing the fact or providing stats to show they didn't favor Dallas.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In Response to Re: Stern gifts championship to Mavericks:
    [QUOTE]I see none of the regulars disputing the fact or providing stats to show they didn't favor Dallas.

Well, maybe because the refs just didn't favor the Mavs. If the heat would have made their fts ín game 6, it yould have been a thight game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Did you even watch any of the games?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

The Heat had at least a +20 ft differential in game 6. Difference was that they didn't make their free throws, and going head-down bulldozing into a zone defense results in charges. Who would have thought?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

1 game,but how many loose ball fouls did they call on Miami in Dallas. Dallas is a jump shooting team but they were getting around 30 free throws a game,because of all the fouls. The refs called on rebounds. 

I mean they called more fouls on rebound battles in 3 games in Dallas,against the Heat then I see called in 2 weeks worth of Celtic games on both teams.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

You obviously didnt watch the games ... and worse you know nothing about sports or gambling for that matter. Anyone who knows anything about the 3 knows the Heta got ALL the calls in the finals , not even close. You couldnt touch Bron/Wade without either flopping like a Sedin twin.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I watched the games.They both got the calls at home,but Dallas really benefitted from alot of loose ball fouls that aren't called in most games. 

Superstars get calls,but when Chandler and behemmi,and Marion are battling 2 heat players for rebounds and gets the call in alot of ticky tacky contact its suspicious.
     Lebron also wasn't treated like a superstar by the refs alot. It was Wade who got the star treatment.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I watched the games.They both got the calls at home,but Dallas really benefitted from alot of loose ball fouls that aren't called in most games. 

Superstars get calls,but when Chandler and behemmi,and Marion are battling 2 heat players for rebounds and gets the call in alot of ticky tacky contact its suspicious.
     Lebron also wasn't treated like a superstar by the refs alot. It was Wade who got the star treatment.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Sections
Shortcuts