Stern It Is Time To Kick This Bum Out Of The League!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Stern It Is Time To Kick This Bum Out Of The League!!

Hard to believe he gets away with this almost every year! 

World Peace punches Brandon Knight, draws flagrant foul!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj9VgD4iUcc&feature=player_embedded

Metta World Peace and the city of Detroit do not get along.

During the second quarter of the Lakers™ 98-97 win over Detroit on Sunday, World Peace and Pistons guard Brandon Knight got tangled up while fighting for position as Pau Gasol went for a shot. As the two continued to grapple following the play, World Peace gave the second-year guard an uppercut, although it wasn't as vicious as some of his other acts.

World Peace was called for a flagrant foul on the play. This incident occurred in the same arena where World Peace, then known as Ron Artest, sparked the 2004 brawl known as the 'Malice in the Palace', which took place between the Pistons and Pacers and spilled into the stands.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Stern It Is Time To Kick This Bum Out Of The League!!

That looks just like the Sully play the other day when the guy just held onto Sully and would not let him go. Knight did just like Sully , he finally had enough and pushed him away.  Only difference is Sully got a technical with it and Knight didn't.   Hmmm.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

If the League does their job correctly, the upper cut by Artest, while he was holding Knight, should result in a multiple game suspension, at a minimum! In my opinion this thug should be gone for the year! 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:

If the League does their job correctly, the upper cut by Artest, while he was holding Knight, should result in a multiple game suspension, at a minimum! In my opinion this thug should be gone for the year! 

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE STAY BLESSED DESPITE THE ILLUSIONS YOU ARE DEALING WITH!!!!!!!

No Artest + No DH = No Playoffs for Fakers LOL!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I had to come here and read real quick.  Been a while since I saw a troll post that wasn't removed.  Bloopy,  has your other log on been banned for life?

Not much fun posting here these days is it,  since they get rid of your posts faster than we can read them. 

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Now thats what i am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and have a very blessed day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I had to come here and read real quick.  Been a while since I saw a troll post that wasn't removed.  Bloopy,  has your other log on been banned for life?

Not much fun posting here these days is it,  since they get rid of your posts faster than we can read them. 

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Now thats what i am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and have a very blessed day.

+ 1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

..........THE BOMB (BUM) IS STERN!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

..........THE BOMB (BUM) IS STERN!

+1 I agree! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

One game if that is all he will get.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Ha Ha,  the first post is already removed.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

TARDUST, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ROFLMAO STANDS FOR?

MOST OLD PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!

STAY BLESSED MY FRIEND!!!!!!

Hopefully Artest enjoys the same outcome as your meaningless posts! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Its great that you know my name is Tardust on Sam's site.  Must make you feel like you know something that I don't want me to know.  You see, I am not ashamed of my names, unlike trolls like you.

Well GK, Bloopity, and any of the many others names you go by.   

I was also venture to say I am a lot more computer literate than you are since that IT work has been part of my job for 20 years.  So think before you type and it dissapears. 

Glad I came back quickly or I wouldn't have been able to reply.  Seems your posts don't last to long any more do they?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Have a very blessed day Bloopy, GK, Wheelchair.

Hope to see some more of your posts again soon. HAHAHAHAHA

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

That's a punch?  I think Artest/Meta is a punk and can't seem to control his arms (ha!), but that's not a punch - he touched Knight's chin with his wrist!  The real problem with him is his "style" of play, which is to say he's a thug who makes a three once in awhile.  He grabs, holds, pushes, trips, and scratches his opponents from before the first tip to the end of the game.  The sooner he's out of the league the better.  But he still didn't "punch" Knight, at least not in this video.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Metta can't help himself. he has mental issues...like the OCD LA trolls on here... but Matt Barnes is a true despicable dirty player PUNK.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

If it gets this bum suspended for the year, I will say it was a punch!

NBA rule(s):

h. A punching foul is a punch by a player which makes contact with an opponent whether the ball is dead or alive. 

EXCEPTION: Rule 12A—Section V—l(4)
    l. A player, coach or trainer must be ejected for:

(1) A punching foul

(2) A fighting foul 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

During the second quarter of the Lakers™ 98-97 win over Detroit on Sunday, World Peace and Pistons guard Brandon Knight got tangled up while fighting for position as Pau Gasol went for a shot. As the two continued to grapple following the play, World Peace gave the second-year guard an uppercut, although it wasn't as vicious as some of his other acts.

World Peace was called for a flagrant foul on the play. This incident occurred in the same arena where World Peace, then known as Ron Artest, sparked the 2004 brawl known as the 'Malice in the Palace', which took place between the Pistons and Pacers and spilled into the stands.

Maybe Stern is so stupid he can't remember who World Peace is so he doesn't take into consideration all the incidents Ron Artest was involved in

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe Stern is so stupid he can't remember who World Peace is so he doesn't take into consideration all the incidents Ron Artest was involved in

[/QUOTE

I agree! Stern is not the sharpest tool in the shed! For Artest, this is the second incident in a year where he intentionally tried to injure a player! Time to take out the trash Mr. Stern! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

"Maybe Stern is so stupid he can't remember who World Peace is so he doesn't take into consideration all the incidents Ron Artest was involved in"

Funny. +1

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

I agree! Stern is not the sharpest tool in the shed! For Artest, this is the second incident in a year where he intentionally tried to injure a player! Time to take out the trash Mr. Stern! 

I think the only reason you want him suspended is so the Lakers will be shorthanded when they play the Celtics on Thursday.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

I think the only reason you want him suspended is so the Lakers will be shorthanded when they play the Celtics on Thursday.

The guy is a thug who has wreaked havoc on NBA players and fans for too long! What he did to Harden last year was borderline criminal! What he did to a fan years ago, in Detroit, was criminal! 

Time to take out the trash Stern! It has been stinking up the pantry for too long!!