Stern passing the torch to Griffin?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Stern passing the torch to Griffin?

Stern is desperate for new blood. Shaq, Kobe, Wade, Garnett, Ray, Pierce and the rest of the elites are in their last legs.
    Lebron lost his zing in NBA due to his bad decisions....who is there to carry the NBA? Griffin? Wall ? 

I noticed NBA showcased Griffin a lot these days.
    Durant is the only legit taking the torch, is griffin will?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Hey-everyone-Blake-Griffin?urn=nba-311234

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Stern passing the torch to Griffin?

They were arguing about what should be blakes nickname.  I know it's already been given, but if I could re-use a nickname I think blake is the new "human highlight reel."  I watched the warriors game and blake must have had 5 or 6 plays worthy of a highlight reel.

Or maybe we could just call him Blake "Highlight" Griffin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Stern passing the torch to Griffin?:
    They were arguing about what should be blakes nickname.  I know it's already been given, but if I could re-use a nickname I think blake is the new "human highlight reel."  I watched the warriors game and blake must have had 5 or 6 plays worthy of a highlight reel. Or maybe we could just call him Blake "Highlight" Griffin.
    Posted by cole-ely

PRIMETIME PRIMETIME PRIMETIME

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Stern passing the torch to Griffin?:
    Stern is desperate for new blood. Shaq, Kobe, Wade, Garnett, Ray, Pierce and the rest of the elites are in their last legs. Lebron lost his zing in NBA due to his bad decisions....who is there to carry the NBA? Griffin? Wall ?  I noticed NBA showcased Griffin a lot these days. Durant is the only legit taking the torch, is griffin will? http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Hey-everyone-Blake-Griffin?urn=nba-311234
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Che... I recently watched the entire movie with your name and thought it was important and informative and also had one of my favorite actors - Benicio Del Toro.....  we disagree sometimes but in my opinion, call me an idiot - most do, Blake Griffin is the best young player in the game. period period period period period.....  I don't think Stern has anything to do with it.  Stern may prop him up and ultimately benefit from it but Griffin is KG, Karl Malone, Larry Bird, Dirk Nowitzki, and you name whomever else you want......

Had Kaman not missed the last 30 games or so they would be one of the leaders in the west........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

You can usually tell who are the newly anointed stars, and the existing NBA favorites are by the number of trips they make to the charity stripe.

The NBA seams to like Howard, Rose, and Durant. I have not yet seen Griffin play, but it sounds like he is on list this year as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Griffin is legit. The NBA doesn't need to showcase him. His talent speaks for itself. He is a monster.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

You can usually tell who are the newly anointed stars, and the existing NBA favorites are by the number of trips they make to the charity stripe. The NBA seams to like Howard, Rose, and Durant. I have not yet seen Griffin play, but it sounds like he is on list this year as well.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu

The stars are not annointed - they are the best players.

Howard has been an all-star every year he has been in the league, he has been the defensive player of the year and played in the finals in his 2nd or 3rd year.

Durant plays with several other very good young players and led the league in scoring last year and will continue to be a perennial MVP candidate - is that something that the league can coordinate or orchestrate or choreograph?

There was a poll the other night on ESPN whether Rose has overtaken Paul and Williams as the best point guard in the league?  Rose spent the first 20 games or so without his second best player and the last 20 or so without his 3rd best player yet they are only a few games behind the Celtics as one of the best teams in the east.  (Note there was not any mention as to whether Rondo was even in the conv:ersation).

Who the NBA is flaunting as the new crop has nothing to do with the NBA it has to do with the players, i.e. the players are driving that bus not the league.

If Derick Rose s ucked they would not be flaunting him, ditto for Durant, ditto for Howard, and ditto for Griffin.....  not one day goes by without some sort of Griffin highlight....  it is not the league or ESPN that creates the highlights, it is the player and right now Griffin is very simply the best young player in the league......  do you really think there is someone sitting in the league office saying - hey maybe we should get this kid Griffin into the dunk contest?    ..... um not a day goes by when one of Griffins moves / plays / dunks are not one of the top 10 plays of the day in the NBA.

Not sure if your neck is strong enough but pull really really really hard and you may just be able to pop your head out of your a ss.....let me guess - brown hair and brown eyes?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Rose colored glasses, and I don't mean Chicago's Rose.

... on second thought, it is probably both.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Rose colored glasses, and I don't mean Chicago's Rose. ... on second thought, it is probably both.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu

interesting... probably both???? rose colored..... if your glasses were not green-colored and had Rose instead of Rondo the Cs would be 40 and 3.... that is how messed up some people's glasses are.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Stern passing the torch to Griffin? : interesting... probably both???? rose colored..... if your glasses were not green-colored and had Rose instead of Rondo the Cs would be 40 and 3.... that is how messed up some people's glasses are.....
    Posted by TheDUDDER

40 and 3?   You are out of your fric king mind.  Pull your head our of your A ss  if your neck is strong enough.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Stern passing the torch to Griffin? : 40 and 3?   You are out of your fric king mind.  Pull your head our of your A ss  if your neck is strong enough.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Let's see... if Rose is the point guard they don't have 3 over time games, they don't lose to Houston, they don't lose to the Bulls, they don't lose to OKC, they don't lose to Washington......

40 and 3.....  I guess your neck is not strong enough to admit it......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Stern passing the torch to Griffin? : Let's see... if Rose is the point guard they don't have 3 over time games, they don't lose to Houston, they don't lose to the Bulls, they don't lose to OKC, they don't lose to Washington...... 40 and 3.....  I guess your neck is not strong enough to admit it......
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Well if we had Rose, Lebron, Amare to go with our guys we could be 42 -1 
    You know what Dandy Don use to say about ifs and buts?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Stern passing the torch to Griffin? : Well if we had Rose, Lebron, Amare to go with our guys we could be 42 -1  You know what Dandy Don use to say about ifs and buts?
    Posted by OneOnOne

Maybe you are finally getting it.... when there are better or at least no worse players on your team and the role the player plays is overrated then the team is actually better..... so when you trade out lesser players for players that are just as good if not better the team is better..... maybe you have finally gotten it...... so when there is only one player you could trade for your powerforward to make your team better, you probably could not get better.... when there are only one or two players that you could trade your small forward for and get better you are probably not going to get better.... when there are only two or three shooting guards you could trade your's for and get better you are probably not going to get better...... however if there are a dozen point guards and a dozen centers that you could trade your's for.... you very likely could get better.......

maybe you are finally getting it...... doubt it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Stern passing the torch to Griffin? : Maybe you are finally getting it.... when there are better or at least no worse players on your team and the role the player plays is overrated then the team is actually better..... so when you trade out lesser players for players that are just as good if not better the team is better..... maybe you have finally gotten it...... so when there is only one player you could trade for your powerforward to make your team better, you probably could not get better.... when there are only one or two players that you could trade your small forward for and get better you are probably not going to get better.... when there are only two or three shooting guards you could trade your's for and get better you are probably not going to get better...... however if there are a dozen point guards and a dozen centers that you could trade your's for.... you very likely could get better....... maybe you are finally getting it...... doubt it.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

I may be getting it but you sure as hell aren't.  First off I want you to show me one post where I have said that any Celtic is better than anyone from another team.  Just one please. The only thing I have done is disagree with you and believe me it is not hard.  Maybe your just a educated idiot.  There are always better players somewhere that fits on a team better. Its called chemistry.  Maybe you have heard of it?  Rose on our team is not as good as you say. For one we would have a pt guard never passing the ball and shooting all sorts of wierd shots. PP RA and KG would never get going.  Rondo is a BETTER fit for this team regardless of what you say. Get it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Stern passing the torch to Griffin? : I may be getting it but you sure as hell aren't.  First off I want you to show me one post where I have said that any Celtic is better than anyone from another team.  Just one please. The only thing I have done is disagree with you and believe me it is not hard.  Maybe your just a educated idiot.  There are always better players somewhere that fits on a team better. Its called chemistry.  Maybe you have heard of it?  Rose on our team is not as good as you say. For one we would have a pt guard never passing the ball and shooting all sorts of wierd shots. PP RA and KG would never get going.  Rondo is a BETTER fit for this team regardless of what you say. Get it?
    Posted by OneOnOne

How do Rose, Westbrook, Paul, Williams, Wall, and a whole bunch of others who do not play with 4 hall of famers score a lot more points and AVERAGE about 10 assists but not pass the ball?  Why is that guys who can actualy shoot only have a few fewer assists per game - Raymond Felton lots more points just a few fewer assists and no hall of famers on the team...... things that make you go hmmmm.

Wall is a rookie who does not play with anywhere near as much talent but averages 10 assists and more points........... 

That is another thing that you and your ilk like to make your points on:

You like to think that Rondo is averaging about 40 assists per game and the next closest guy averages around 4.... the reality is that Rondo averages about 3 more than a whole bunch of other guys all of which score more points than Rondo.....

Similar to last year when you and your ilk were holding out Rondo's league leading steals as some sort of evidence that he is some sort of great defender:

If one were to believe what they read here, Rondo was averaging about 23 steals per game whereas the next closest guy averaged around 1.3 steals. 

The reality is that Rondo averaged around 2 and a half while a whole bunch of other guys averaged around 2.

My 75 year old stepfather was stunned to hear that Chris Paul averaged more rebounds than Rondo last year.  I said yeah Paul and about a dozen other guys.  He of course said "well you always hear about how Rondo is the best rebounding point guard in the league"... well that could be true unless of course you know what you are talking about......

I love to hear about how important chemistry is and how such and such team would not be better if they had so and so on their team.

The Heat won 21 of 22 earlier this year and all we heard about over and over again is how bad their chemisty would be.......  How the heck did Boozer step right in and make the Bulls a better team?  Goodness gracious didn't they take their chemistry lessons?

talent is talent is talent is talent.........  maybe just maybe (probably incomprehensible to you) instead of averaging 99 points per game the Cs would average 107 and Rose would have just as many assists as Rondo and there would not be an automatic double team on one of the team's best players and then after winning a title Doc would not come out and say that 'Rondo's inability to shoot really hurt us during the playoffs" and Cedric Maxwell would not say "no offense to Rondo but the ball moves better when he is not around" and Coach K would not say "we cannot afford to have guys on the team that cannot shoot".....

I know thos dam n facts really disrupt your perspective but if you keep telling yourself they are somehow better off with Rondo just keep saying it because as you know if you keep saying it eventually it becomes true.

Having Steph Curry knocking down 3s at will and taking tons of pressure off Pierce and Ray and KG would be a really really bad thing.  Having Wall finishing and getting the line and making 80% as opposed to avoiding shooting and going to the line and then on the rare chance he does get to the line (Rondo about 20% of the time that the actual good point guards go to the line) missing more than half.

Oh wait chemistry I forgot..... so when Orlando trades away about 4 players and gets back 3 in return and lose a couple of games and then win about 9 in a row... maybe they did their chemistry homework........

Yeah that whole chemistry thing really s ucks because no matter who Duncan, and Shaq, and Kobe, and Michael playe with gets a ring.... must have something to do with chemistry....lmfao

poop stinks.,... one would think that at some point you would try really really hard to avoid having that really bad posture and the curved spine etc.......

I think I hearing a great s ucking sound... is it possible that the head is actually being freed from the brown spot?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stern passing the torch to Griffin? : How do Rose, Westbrook, Paul, Williams, Wall, and a whole bunch of others who do not play with 4 hall of famers score a lot more points and AVERAGE about 10 assists but not pass the ball?  Why is that guys who can actualy shoot only have a few fewer assists per game - Raymond Felton lots more points just a few fewer assists and no hall of famers on the team...... things that make you go hmmmm.

Wall is a rookie who does not play with anywhere near as much talent but averages 10 assists and more points........... And Rondo averages about 4 more assists (8 pts)

That is another thing that you and your ilk like to make your points on: You like to think that Rondo is averaging about 40 assists per game and the next closest guy averages around 4.... the reality is that Rondo averages about 3 more than a whole bunch of other guys all of which score more points than Rondo

Like I said around 14 assist, not 40.

..... Similar to last year when you and your ilk were holding out Rondo's league leading steals as some sort of evidence that he is some sort of great defender: If one were to believe what they read here, Rondo was averaging about 23 steals per game whereas the next closest guy averaged around 1.3 steals. 

Is this when they named him to the NBA All defensive team?

I love to hear about how important chemistry is and how such and such team would not be better if they had so and so on their team. The Heat won 21 of 22 earlier this year and all we heard about over and over again is how bad their chemisty would be....... 

After they lost all those games?  Things that make you go hmmm.  You think they developed some chemistry?  Pull your head a little harder.

How the heck did Boozer step right in and make the Bulls a better team?  Goodness gracious didn't they take their chemistry lessons? talent is talent is talent is talent.........  maybe just maybe (probably incomprehensible to you) instead of averaging 99 points per game the Cs would average 107 and Rose would have just as many assists as Rondo and there would not be an automatic double team on one of the team's best players and then after winning a title Doc would not come out and say that 'Rondo's inability to shoot really hurt us during the playoffs" and Cedric Maxwell
    would not say "no offense to Rondo but the ball moves better when he is not around"

Maxwell?  LMAO   Hell Maxwell thought he was better than Bird.  Keep pulling you nearly got it out.

...lmfao po op stinks.,...

Your posts?   Pull harder.

one would think that at some point you would try really really hard to avoid having that really bad posture and the curved spine etc....... I think I hearing a great s ucking sound... is it possible that the head is actually being freed from the brown spot?

Pretty easy for you to hear that sound when your head is so close to the action.   You did it!  You may now have your head out completely.  Doubt it.

Pretty easy to dispute your crap as usual. You might as well go away you aren't going to win this debate.  As I said you must be a educated idiot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Stern passing the torch to Griffin? :
    In Response to Re: Stern passing the torch to Griffin? : How do Rose, Westbrook, Paul, Williams, Wall, and a whole bunch of others who do not play with 4 hall of famers score a lot more points and AVERAGE about 10 assists but not pass the ball?  Why is that guys who can actualy shoot only have a few fewer assists per game - Raymond Felton lots more points just a few fewer assists and no hall of famers on the team...... things that make you go hmmmm.   Wall is a rookie who does not play with anywhere near as much talent but averages 10 assists and more points........... And Rondo averages about 4 more assists (8 pts)   That is another thing that you and your ilk like to make your points on: You like to think that Rondo is averaging about 40 assists per game and the next closest guy averages around 4.... the reality is that Rondo averages about 3 more than a whole bunch of other guys all of which score more points than Rondo Like I said around 14 assist, not 40. ..... Similar to last year when you and your ilk were holding out Rondo's league leading steals as some sort of evidence that he is some sort of great defender: If one were to believe what they read here, Rondo was averaging about 23 steals per game whereas the next closest guy averaged around 1.3 steals.  Is this when they named him to the NBA All defensive team?  I love to hear about how important chemistry is and how such and such team would not be better if they had so and so on their team. The Heat won 21 of 22 earlier this year and all we heard about over and over again is how bad their chemisty would be.......  After they lost all those games?  Things that make you go hmmm.  You think they developed some chemistry?  Pull your head a little harder. How the heck did Boozer step right in and make the Bulls a better team?  Goodness gracious didn't they take their chemistry lessons? talent is talent is talent is talent.........  maybe just maybe (probably incomprehensible to you) instead of averaging 99 points per game the Cs would average 107 and Rose would have just as many assists as Rondo and there would not be an automatic double team on one of the team's best players and then after winning a title Doc would not come out and say that 'Rondo's inability to shoot really hurt us during the playoffs" and Cedric Maxwell would not say "no offense to Rondo but the ball moves better when he is not around"   Maxwell?  LMAO   Hell Maxwell thought he was better than Bird.  Keep pulling you nearly got it out. ...lmfao po op stinks.,... Your posts?   Pull harder.   one would think that at some point you would try really really hard to avoid having that really bad posture and the curved spine etc....... I think I hearing a great s ucking sound... is it possible that the head is actually being freed from the brown spot? Pretty easy for you to hear that sound when your head is so close to the action.   You did it!  You may now have your head out completely.  Doubt it. Pretty easy to dispute your crap as usual. You might as well go away you aren't going to win this debate.  As I said you must be a educated idiot.
    Posted by OneOnOne

So the Cs are in the bottom half of the league in scoring and you want to attribute Rondo's assists to more points?  That is the approximate equivalent of saying Obamacare reduces the deficit.

The best point guards go to the line about 6 times per game and makes over 80% of them, 5 points per game.  Rondo goes less than once per game and misses more than half of them.  Less than 1 point per game - so Rondo costs them 4 or 5 points per game.  Please provide me the list of point guards who read their job description and find the following in the regular print or even the fine print:  avoid shooting, avoid shooting 3s, avoid shooting from the line, pound the ball into the floor until you have virtaully have guaranteed yourself an assist, cause 3 second violations, ensure that one of the best players on your team is double teamed in every half court possession, after season make sure after losing championship own coach says your inability to perform one of the most basic functions of your job costs you the title.

In the western conference Rondo is not even on the list - there was a poll recently where fans were asked if they could get any point guard which would it be and they listed 5 point guards - Rondo was not even one of the 5 options.  Nash, Kidd, Westbrook, Paul, and Williams were listed - also getting votes was Rose - not even in the western conference.

It is ok, take a deep breath.  The Lakers have won rings with Fisher, the Heat won a title with Jason Williams / Gary Payton, the Spurs have won rings with point guards other than Parker, and so on.  It is ok that the Cs last won a title with one of the most pedestrian average point guards in the league and have not won one once since he has supposedly become an elite point guard.

I am of the opinion that if Rondo were traded out for a dozen other point guards, given the rest of the talent on the team, the Cs would be no worse off.

You disagree.  You believe you are correct and think that some of the c rap that you throw against the wall sticks, ditto for me.

The reality remains that no other point guard in the league plays with more talent and that team is in the bottom half of the league in points scored; that team has its point guard on the bench in crunch time because he cannot participate in the offense, that team has a point guard that avoids shooting, shooting from the line, shooting from 3, and admittedly is a very good passer, etc.

So when all is said and done as a result of the talent that he plays with he has a ring and contributed almost nothing to it and has not won one since.

Throw Devin Harris, Baron Davis, Tyreke Evans, Steph Curry, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Chrisl Paul, Deron Williams, Jameer Nelson, Gilbert Arenas, Derick Rose, Jennings, Augustin, Felton, Brooks, and several others that I am not going to list right now and it is my opinion the Cs are no worse off.

You have your opinion, I have mine - naither the twain shall meet.

So while Felton is knocking down 3 after 3 against the Cs and only 1 tenth of a second keeps the Knicks from winning, Rondo is better.  In the playoffs last year, in overtime Nelson comes out and knocks down consecutive 3s to ice the game, Rondo is better.  NO has had two eight game winning streaks this year and there are no all-stars or hall of famers on the roster (other than Paul) but Rondo is better.  There has been debate over and over the last couple of years as to who is better Paul or Williams (not Rondo) and the decision for most is that Rose has overtaken them both.... Williams plays with no hall of famers.  Jennings is the only player in history to score 55 or more in a game and have a trip doub in a calendar year.  Tyreke Evans is the 3rd person in history (magic and O) to average 20, 5, and 5 as a rookie.  As a rookie Rondo watched..........

The Cs are at least as good and a lot better with a whole host of other players....... but that is ok, Michael didn't care if it was Steve Kerr or Jim Paxson at the point either and Duncan doesn't care if it is Parker or Avery Johnson... Shaq didn't care if it was Jason Williams or Derek Fisher....  so when push comes to shove there can be any number of other point guards that assist #34,  #5, and #20 get their next ring but if and when (and I think they will) it will be Rondo at the point but it will be because of #34, #5, & #20 and to a much lesser degree Rondo. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In the western conference Rondo is not even on the list - there was a poll recently where fans were asked if they could get any point guard which would it be and they listed 5 point guards - Rondo was not even one of the 5 options.  Nash, Kidd, Westbrook, Paul, and Williams were listed - also getting votes was Rose - not even in the western conference.  by Dudder.

Hmmm.  No wonder Rondo didn't get any votes,  he doesn't play in the Western conference.  Rose got votes?  Guess you voted a few times before you figured it out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

When Rondo came to the Celtics they were terrible and he rode the bench.  They then went on the next year with him as the starter to pull off the all time NBA biggest turnaround ever in the regular season and win an NBA Title.  He's set numerous all time Celtic team records and is a team player who wants to win first.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajon_Rondo

He has set records his whole life.  Even for those who think he can't score - he had a 55 point game in high school.   If this guy was on a bad team he would score 20 a night and put up big numbers like Rose, but that wouldn't make him a better player, it would just mean he's not on a very good team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In the western conference Rondo is not even on the list - there was a poll recently where fans were asked if they could get any point guard which would it be and they listed 5 point guards - Rondo was not even one of the 5 options.  Nash, Kidd, Westbrook, Paul, and Williams were listed - also getting votes was Rose - not even in the western conference.  by Dudder. Hmmm.  No wonder Rondo didn't get any votes,  he doesn't play in the Western conference.  Rose got votes?  Guess you voted a few times before you figured it out.
    Posted by OneOnOne

A subtle attempt to at least address or refute as opposed to just being a d head would go along way.

Most people who respond to me just call me an idiot but really cannot cope with the facts and issues surrounding the debate......

When Mike Gorman says "if Rondo could just start making those shots" and the buffoon Tommy responds "the shots are completely uncontested"... those comments are ignored..... when the bufffoon Tommy says "Rondo will be in the hall of fame after 7 years if Rondo could "make that floater in the lane" after Westbrook makes about 4 staright floaters in the lane to start the game.  So Westbrook in his second year is just some fly by night but somehow Rondo goes to the HOF if he can do something Westbrook does intuitively and regularly.

I think that tells you something about what people around here think about Rondo..... not even in the top 5 in the west and some idiots think Chicago in the west...... what it says is Rondo is not only not the best or second best he is not even in the discussion of the best among most of the country...........

Kind of like being a democrat in Massachusetts, the vast majority of the American people do not believe what the majority of the people in MA believe so many many many many do not vote.

There are somewhere between 7 and 10 million republican voting men in the US but they don't bother voting because no matter how they vote their candidate cannot win as a result of the state they live in voting the other way.  So if every vote counted as opposed to just giving all the votes to a party for the state then there are presidents that would never have been elected and the country would be very different. 

So many idiots think that Rondo is one of the best point guards in the league but cannot take into account or analyze all of the aspects and inputs that arrive at that decision.  The decision is largely arrived at by hearing that there is some sort of fact that they must comply with.

Give me any of the following with the offseason, training camp, and preseason with Doc and the Cs are no worse off and in many cases better:

Jennings, Nelson, Kidd, Nash, Paul, D Williams, B Davis, Tyreke Evans, Arron Brooks, Rose, Augustin, Felton, Westbrook, Curry, Ellis, Parker, and probably several others that I am not going to give any thought to right now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I would put the dudder and oneonone in a room lock the door and throw away the key, feed them nothing but water and methamphetamines, and then after a few hours of pointless debate drop a gun on the floor.

Jk guys, but I can tell you guys like eachother a lot.   

Sections
Shortcuts