Stiemsa and Moore grounded

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Stiemsa and Moore grounded

Doc has seen no need to play Stiemsa at the center spot , even though, he looked pretty good in pre season, mabye I just don't get it, but if the five is a problem and it is, WHY NOT AT LEAST TAKE A LOOK DOC RIVERS?  You seem abel to play Avery Bradley , no matter what, but Moore who outperformed him has not been given any time, WHY NOT AT LEAST TAKE A LOOK DOC RIVERS?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Stiemsa and Moore grounded

KG needs rest Doc use your other players to give him a blow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

We do  have a back to back tonite against NO.
    Maybe Doc will  have no choice but to play them now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

At this point how could Stiemsma possibly be worse than JO? Moore should be getting minutes spelling Ray. There is no way Ray should be playing 40 minutes a game!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Stiemsa and Moore grounded:
     At this point how could Stiemsma possibly be worse than JO? Moore should be getting minutes spelling Ray. There is no way Ray should be playing 40 minutes a game!!
    Posted by kyceltic

JO intangibles homie !!! Don't let a 0/0/0/0 20 minutes stat line deceive you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShepherdCall. Show ShepherdCall's posts

Doc will play these guys;  we have to play Avery becuase is a number one pick and if we do not start playing him his value as a late first-rounder goes down.   We have to see if there is value at or above 1.8MM the amount we are paying for him.  

With Etwan Moore, it is all gravy in terms of value;  we gave the guy a guranteed contract for a late second round pick.  We did not do this for Ryan Gomes, Justin Reed, or Leon Powe.  

But Avery is raw and we may not have the system to get him the reps he needs.  The thing with Avery is I see no improvement over what we saw last year.  

I really interested in seeing JJ;  I am really concerned that his body is just not NBA material for the postion is playing.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

I will wager the remaining hair on my head that Doc does NOT play Moore, Johnson or Stiemsa tonight in the Big Easy.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

I wish I could share your optimism Mployee8, but what we're actually going to see is extended minutes for Avery (cringe at the thought), Sasha (player with a girl's name and the game to match), and JO (aiming for a 30 minute 0/0/0 line score). Again, the rookies will ride the pine, or, best case scenario, make a cameo 30 second appearance at the end of one of the quarters to extend the rest time for a starter.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts