Still not giving up!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoFlaCelticFan. Show SoFlaCelticFan's posts

Still not giving up!

I am a Celtic fan down here in the Miami area, if I can be optimistic when i have to deal with all the bleep down here from heat fans at least those of you up there in the northeast can show a little more faith.  We have one game to win thats it, then its on to the next one.  We can beat the heat, we did it two days ago. Come on.....LETS GOOOOO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Re: Still not giving up!

In Response to Still not giving up!:
    [QUOTE]I am a Celtic fan down here in the Miami area, if I can be optimistic when i have to deal with all the bleep down here from heat fans at least those of you up there in the northeast can show a little more faith.  We have one game to win thats it, then its on to the next one.  We can beat the heat, we did it two days ago. Come on.....LETS GOOOOO.
    Posted by SoFlaCelticFan[/QUOTE]

For Christ sakes even the captain of the Titanic knew when it was over. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

We're with you, believe me!!!  As you said, YOU're in the trenches more than anyone else.  Just know you're never alone.  Celtics Nation sticks together.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

In Response to Still not giving up!:

it's gonna be a pleasure watching paula pierce take his sorry talents and great acting skills back home to boston after game 5 a loser; what a flopper that guy is; your team's misery after game 5 will be my overwhelming joy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Still not giving up!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Still not giving up! : it's gonna be a pleasure watching paula pierce take his sorry talents and great acting skills back home to boston after game 5 a loser; what a flopper that guy is; your team's misery after game 5 will be my overwhelming joy
    Posted by Miami-heat-fan[/QUOTE]

h0m0

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticreuven. Show celticreuven's posts

Hey Miami-heat-fan,

If you guys win, go buy a championship.  Because that's what it feels like.

I've never hated a Lakers Team as much as I hate your team!!!  I wonder why that is???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Still not giving up!:

that's exactly what I don't get; especially from a boston fan. howcome it was ok for you go get your  big 3 in '08; and it was ok for you to win your title; but now when we go get our big 3, it's not ok; and suddenly it's bought?? tell me, what's the difference, didn't Minnesota's Kevin McHale, (FORMER CELTIC) give KG to Danny Ainge and your celtics; hmmm.. ohh, but THAT'S ok... whatever, get over it and realize that what you're saying is strictly out of ENVY; you had your time; now it's ours.. and tell bill simmons to EAT IT

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts