still ROFL... JABRONI LAKERS cant even get retiring numbers right! hmmm, the name goes in the back...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: still ROFL... JABRONI LAKERS cant even get retiring numbers right! hmmm, the name goes in the back...

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to Kirk6's comment:

The Lakers are a circus act......the clown car.

Yet, they win championships on a more consistent basis than any other team in the league. Boston, on the other hand does have 1 title in the past two and half decades. ROTFLMAO!!!

Stay blessed!

Yawn. I'd be more impressed if they had the most titles. of course that belongs to us. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: still ROFL... JABRONI LAKERS cant even get retiring numbers right! hmmm, the name goes in the back...

I guess if you are a teenager the last 10 years or so of your life are the most important since that is all the history you have.....

as a 62 year old who is still an avid sports fan, my history goes way back...and this is the cool part of it....I have all the memories from back in the day....and I still enjoy sports today....call the Celtics irrelevant...? ...not in my book....loved the Russell years....loving the current years as well (not as much, of course, but no fan of any other NBA team has our history) ....we have been a major story for the last six years after a long drought that was induced by the deaths of two of our own...Len Bias and Reggie Lewis died and set our franchise back big time...but at least our second biggest star didn't run our biggest star (and later the coach) out of town...Celtic Pride...it's unmatched folks!

Sections
Shortcuts