stuck on #16...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

stuck on #16...

lakers wont win nba championship-blake injury worse than thought-bleacherroport-,howard cant hit simple freethrows,gasol not adjusting well mr.pringles want him to become jumpshooter,nash-now he doesnt know when he is coming back,thats if he ever comes back with those old tired bones!ha!ha!ha!...all is well.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: stuck on #16...

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bigbostonceltics's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lakers wont win nba championship-blake injury worse than thought-bleacherroport-,howard cant hit simple freethrows,gasol not adjusting well mr.pringles want him to become jumpshooter,nash-now he doesnt know when he is coming back,thats if he ever comes back with those old tired bones!ha!ha!ha!...all is well.

[/QUOTE]

stuck on #16... I thought you were referring to the 23 years that the Celtics sat on #16.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed evening!

[/QUOTE]

There is nothing like a good young player coming into his own during a nationally televised game! 

Don't you agree Blog-Blop? 

Posterized!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didn't you mean stuck on 11?  That is, unless LA Lackers still celebrating those 5 banners they were cheering about in Minnesota.

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

stuck on #16... I thought you were referring to the 23 years that the Celtics sat on #16.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed evening!

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking more about the LA Lackers being stuck on 11!!!!!!!!!!!  I have a question you might be able to help me with.  You must think at some point LA will celebrate surpassing the 11 championships that Bill Russell celebrated in Boston, don't you?  How long has it been since you are good with the passing of time?

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

Sections
Shortcuts