STUCK With Rondo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: STUCK With Rondo?

I am working on a trade that will involve 57 players,34 draft choices, a bank robbery, all league teams , except the Lakers,14 cheerleaders to be named later,and a new team in Montreal, which will land the Celts with 5 all stars and two refs in our pocket. The only thing holding it all up ,is I have to get the Montreal franchise to take Green and Rondo for 30 million bucks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JamezHill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"RONDO has a fragile persona and is mentally weak. Marcus already has shown he's a grown man even with his outburst on the fan while at OK St."

Pretty much sums up the ridiculousness of this entire thread. No need to comment further.

The truth is hard to argue, eh? Your passive aggressive response simply proves that you aren't capable of countering a very valid point. MS will be the MAN that  his HIGHNESS, Gondo, never was.........get your Kleenex ready dude. He's not the future. Are you leaving with him???? 

[/QUOTE]

So Ron Artest must be the man.

[/QUOTE]

And you're a RS fan...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am working on a trade that will involve 57 players,34 draft choices, a bank robbery, all league teams , except the Lakers,14 cheerleaders to be named later,and a new team in Montreal, which will land the Celts with 5 all stars and two refs in our pocket. The only thing holding it all up ,is I have to get the Montreal franchise to take Green and Rondo for 30 million bucks.

[/QUOTE]

I KNEW BILL WOULD COME THROUGH FOR US!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill. Show JamezHill's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Look...once and for all...if all you Rondon't apologists would simply admit the truth. Rondon't was the 4th wheel on a three HOF player team. He barely meant more to that team than did a no offense guy named Perk and only because Perk's sole value was as an interior enforcer. Admit it. If guys wanted to come to Boston to play with him, as they have been quoted through the years, they'd be here once they attain FA status. NONE HAVE COME! And all these GM's claiming to mouth water over the guy  HAVE REFUSED TO MAKE DEALS FOR HIM.

The guy is not chopped liver but neither is he Grade A Sirloin. There are at least ten better PG's in today's NBA. He doesn't suck, but his shooting drawbacks and ball hogging reduce him to nuisance status. We'll never win anything with him because he feels himself  bigger than the team, indispensable to Celtic victory. That is a joke.

The Celtics have spoken but you refuse to listen. They drafted his replacement. They'd love to trade him and probably will. If not, they will be happy to let him walk and replace his slot with someone else for the cap space they'll have. OPEN YOUR EYES!

[/QUOTE]

You refuse to accept the fact that you are a Rondo hater, plain and simple. Haters decide that because they dislike someone, they will say anything to voice their displeasure and try to get people to agree with them.

1. "If guys wanted to play with Rondo, they would come to Boston and they don't." THIS. IS. IDIOTIC. LOGIC.

2. "GM's have refused to trade for him." What proof do you have of these claims? What proof do you have that Danny put Rondo on the trading block and no one wanted him? Danny has said, despite nameless rumors, that the only time he actually offered Rajon Rondo, it was for CP3. and no one would have a complaint about that, maybe not even Rondo.

3. "He barely meant more to the team than Perk." This is where I figure out that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and you just talk to talk. I will enjoy watching you suffer when Rondo destroys the league this year, whether its on the Celtics or another franchise.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

[/QUOTE]

it's nothing personal with me either.  but for the team that has been green blood flowing through my veins since as old as i can remember, it makes me mad that it's happened.  with rondo it's not just been a bad game or bad decisions, it's been a 7 year slow motion car accident, not all his own fault per se, but there just hasn't been any tough love dispensed or any substantive guidance in my estimation.

believe me it bothers me much more at the loss of what rondo COULD HAVE BEEN (a top 3 PG in the league, a COMPLETE game changer) than what he actually is now.  in my view it is one of the biggest unforced errors in the history of the franchise- to have a player with rondo's potential and never mold it, shape it, coach it, into being THE NEXT LEVEL that it could have been.

that's on danny and doc.  rondo is a smart guy.  sure he should have shored up the FT and simple push-shot from 16 issues but he's smart and stubborn, probably a little egotistical.  without any pressure or NEED for him to do so, he didn't.

[/QUOTE]

I agree acie. You're absolutely right. Though, I'd also put the fault on the decline of teammates (if you could actually call that a "fault"). He kept 2-3 HOF'ers in their mid 30's and with a lot of miles on their tires happy, and putting up #'s they had in their 20's, when they were the only stars/#1 option/only option on their team back then. I'm sure there's other things that could be pointed out as well.

Too, I've never known the C's to be much in "developing" talent (past 25 years or so). Now that IS upsetting. It always looked to me that they left that responsibility to the players themselves. This developmental league is merely a cop-out for something most teams weren't doing anyways. Who have the C's actually developed over the years? The closest thing I can think of is OB1 getting Toine, PP, Williams, Anderson, and Battie to become a pretty elite defensive group. One of the best teams I've seen at disrupting passing angles.

And he's most definitely egotistical. But hey, when you're at that level, you have to be. This past season, when Rajon walked off the court that last time he iced the game against Miami, and he stared down the Heat's bench as if to say "take that MFer's"..... that didn't make you smile? I frigg'n LOVED it!!! KG would be proud.

I really wish they showed his stare down at the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill. Show JamezHill's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it's nothing personal with me either.  but for the team that has been green blood flowing through my veins since as old as i can remember, it makes me mad that it's happened.  with rondo it's not just been a bad game or bad decisions, it's been a 7 year slow motion car accident, not all his own fault per se, but there just hasn't been any tough love dispensed or any substantive guidance in my estimation.

believe me it bothers me much more at the loss of what rondo COULD HAVE BEEN (a top 3 PG in the league, a COMPLETE game changer) than what he actually is now.  in my view it is one of the biggest unforced errors in the history of the franchise- to have a player with rondo's potential and never mold it, shape it, coach it, into being THE NEXT LEVEL that it could have been.

that's on danny and doc.  rondo is a smart guy.  sure he should have shored up the FT and simple push-shot from 16 issues but he's smart and stubborn, probably a little egotistical.  without any pressure or NEED for him to do so, he didn't.

[/QUOTE]

I agree acie. You're absolutely right. Though, I'd also put the fault on the decline of teammates (if you could actually call that a "fault"). He kept 2-3 HOF'ers in their mid 30's and with a lot of miles on their tires happy, and putting up #'s they had in their 20's, when they were the only stars/#1 option/only option on their team back then. I'm sure there's other things that could be pointed out as well.

Too, I've never known the C's to be much in "developing" talent (past 25 years or so). Now that IS upsetting. It always looked to me that they left that responsibility to the players themselves. This developmental league is merely a cop-out for something most teams weren't doing anyways. Who have the C's actually developed over the years? The closest thing I can think of is OB1 getting Toine, PP, Williams, Anderson, and Battie to become a pretty elite defensive group. One of the best teams I've seen at disrupting passing angles.

And he's most definitely egotistical. But hey, when you're at that level, you have to be. This past season, when Rajon walked off the court that last time he iced the game against Miami, and he stared down the Heat's bench as if to say "take that MFer's"..... that didn't make you smile? I frigg'n LOVED it!!! KG would be proud.

I really wish they showed his stare down at the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA

[/QUOTE]

+1million. Determination and Heart should not be underestimated.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I really wish they showed his stare down at the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA

[/QUOTE]

+1million. Determination and Heart should not be underestimated.

[/QUOTE]

Nor should they be overestimated, as in Rondo's case. Emotional stability and SMARTs are missing from your statement.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

Look...once and for all...if all you Rondon't apologists would simply admit the truth. Rondon't was the 4th wheel on a three HOF player team. He barely meant more to that team than did a no offense guy named Perk and only because Perk's sole value was as an interior enforcer. Admit it. If guys wanted to come to Boston to play with him, as they have been quoted through the years, they'd be here once they attain FA status. NONE HAVE COME! And all these GM's claiming to mouth water over the guy  HAVE REFUSED TO MAKE DEALS FOR HIM.

The guy is not chopped liver but neither is he Grade A Sirloin. There are at least ten better PG's in today's NBA. He doesn't suck, but his shooting drawbacks and ball hogging reduce him to nuisance status. We'll never win anything with him because he feels himself  bigger than the team, indispensable to Celtic victory. That is a joke.

The Celtics have spoken but you refuse to listen. They drafted his replacement. They'd love to trade him and probably will. If not, they will be happy to let him walk and replace his slot with someone else for the cap space they'll have. OPEN YOUR EYES!

You refuse to accept the fact that you are a Rondo hater, plain and simple. Haters decide that because they dislike someone, they will say anything to voice their displeasure and try to get people to agree with them.

1. "If guys wanted to play with Rondo, they would come to Boston and they don't." THIS. IS. IDIOTIC. LOGIC.

2. "GM's have refused to trade for him." What proof do you have of these claims? What proof do you have that Danny put Rondo on the trading block and no one wanted him? Danny has said, despite nameless rumors, that the only time he actually offered Rajon Rondo, it was for CP3. and no one would have a complaint about that, maybe not even Rondo.

3. "He barely meant more to the team than Perk." This is where I figure out that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and you just talk to talk. I will enjoy watching you suffer when Rondo destroys the league this year, whether its on the Celtics or another franchise.

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

and again I emote -

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*Response to point 1:

It's not logic...it's fact...pure, immutable fact...your statement lacks logic because my statement is mere fact, not a statement of unverified belief.

*Response to point 2:

Again, pure fact...The little malcontent is still here, correct? Teams inquired about him and desired him at the trade deadline, according to DA, but were not willing to sweeten the pot to the extent DA would let him go. This is Danny LeStrange GM's problem, not other team's GMs lack of offer.

UP TO NOW, YOU'RE GETTING YOUR BUTT WAXED KID!

*Response to point 3:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Good Luck with that kid! Perk meant as much to that championship team as Rondo did, maybe more. YOU have shown an extreme lack of BBall knowledge, history and perspective. But I've been reading you're posts so I'm NOT surprised.

I'll enjoy it even more when the little malcontent either is traded or walks away from the C's in a huff because they won't pay him a max contract, WHICH HE IN NO WAY DESERVES!.

Have a good cry kid!

BTW...I not only accept the reality that I'm a Rondon't hater, I REVEL IN IT!

AND IN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Stuck? Rondo is the best player we have period.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep...it's why we suck so badly!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not only that... he is worth so little. We really, really  do suck.

All we have of value at this point are future draft piks.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Who are you guys talking about????? This will put a smile on your face! Read this and lets just sit back and watch Rondo be Gondo........THE SMART money is on MARCUS!!!

http://www.celticsblog.com/2014/7/29/5948487/marcus-smart-usa-basketball" rel="nofollow">http://www.celticsblog.com/2014/7/29/5948487/marcus-smart-usa-basketball

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course I agree with you!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

[/QUOTE]

Who are you guys talking about????? This will put a smile on your face! Read this and lets just sit back and watch Rondo be Gondo........THE SMART money is on MARCUS!!!

http://www.celticsblog.com/2014/7/29/5948487/marcus-smart-usa-basketball" rel="nofollow">http://www.celticsblog.com/2014/7/29/5948487/marcus-smart-usa-basketball" rel="nofollow">http://www.celticsblog.com/2014/7/29/5948487/marcus-smart-usa-basketball

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately there is something wrong with the page you have linked, but you are absolutely right about Marcus Smart.  

His time with USA Basketball is going to be priceless for his development. Right now he is getting reps, tips, smack downs, and coaching from some of the best in basketball.  Embiid is not, Parker is not, Wiggins is not, Gordon is not, Randle is probably at a fashion show or some garbage. 

None of these guys are working on defense with Thibs, trying to lock down Kyrie Irving, (which if reports are true he is doing a damn good job of it), mixing it up underneath against Andre Drummond, being defended by everyone from John Wall to Paul George to Kevin Durant ect, ect,ect. 

The guy has been, and should continue to be given every opportunity to develop into the best player he can be. If that means Rondo needs to be moved, or even allowed to enter free agency so be it.

I'm thinking Smart will be a very good top three player on a Championship caliber team IF Danny makes the correct decision to build around him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

(about Marcus Smart.) 

His time with USA Basketball is going to be priceless for his development. Right now he is getting reps, tips, smack downs, and coaching from some of the best in basketball.  Embiid is not, Parker is not, Wiggins is not, Gordon is not, Randle is probably at a fashion show or some garbage. 

None of these guys are working on defense with Thibs, trying to lock down Kyrie Irving, (which if reports are true he is doing a damn good job of it), mixing it up underneath against Andre Drummond, being defended by everyone from John Wall to Paul George to Kevin Durant ect, ect,ect. 

The guy has been, and should continue to be given every opportunity to develop into the best player he can be. If that means Rondo needs to be moved, or even allowed to enter free agency so be it.

I'm thinking Smart will be a very good top three player on a Championship caliber team IF Danny makes the correct decision to build around him.

[/QUOTE]

I am a big Rondo fan and I will be thrilled if Marcus Smart becomes a better player than Rondo.  That will be fabulous for the Celts.  I hope you are right.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

couln't agree more. he really needs to go. make way fo smaht!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Taking away the "leader" crap, it's his career numbers that make Rondo overrated.

Rondo is a dreadful shooter: eFG% .486, TS% .510 (was below .500 in 3 of his last 4 seasons)

Rondo is turnover prone: TO Rate 20.5

Rondo is a poor shot blocker: Block Rate 0.3%

Rondo rarely gets to the FT line: 3.0 FTA/36min (was below 2.5 FTA/36 3 of his last four seasons)

Yes, his Steal Rate, DRB%, and Assist Rates are high, but his TOs, and lack of shooting skills, takes away from his strengths. Yet, he's making $12mil in 2014-15. The dark, dirty secret is that either the Cs can't find any takers, or they're just plain stupid.

Marcus Smart should be a better player than Rondo right away. Smart gets to the line, is a better defender, better rebounder, and can create his own offense. With what the Cs are paying Bradley and taking Smart with the #6 pick , it's going to be hard to justify getting Rondo his minutes in his contract season. This could get ugly.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Taking away the "leader" crap, it's his career numbers that make Rondo overrated.

Rondo is a dreadful shooter: eFG% .486, TS% .510 (was below .500 in 3 of his last 4 seasons)

Rondo rarely gets to the FT line: 3.0 FTA/36min (was below 2.5 FTA/36 3 of his last four seasons)

Yes, his Steal Rate, DRB%, and Assist Rates are high, but his TOs, and lack of shooting skills, takes away from his strengths. Yet, he's making $12mil in 2014-15. The dark, dirty secret is that either the Cs can't find any takers, or they're just plain stupid.

Marcus Smart should be a better player than Rondo right away. Smart gets to the line, is a better defender, better rebounder, and can create his own offense. With what the Cs are paying Bradley and taking Smart with the #6 pick , it's going to be hard to justify getting Rondo his minutes in his contract season. This could get ugly.

[/QUOTE]

THIS^

And the Rondo Youth Brigade is able to only bring insults and tears....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Long Live Mahhhkis Smahhhht!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

THIS^

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]
    Tears...... and maybe a smidge of fear that boy wonder is going "bye bye."

We all feel their pain though.

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

THIS^

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Or this could be me if Danny keeps these vets and gets Monroe, or some other imposter turning this team into the Bostlanta Hawkics for the next decade.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

THIS^

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! (deep breath)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! (deep breath)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

good stuff, melly. you and pud pack some wallop alright.  

bp

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[/QUOTE]

I really wish they showed his stare down at the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWBQQRfWqA

[/QUOTE]

no i can't blame the "decline of his teamates" as an excuse for rondo not becoming a decent respectable free throw shooter and functional threat (just enough to keep 'em honest, mind you) when left open for easy 14-18 foot push shots.  nope, can't do it.

i'm sorry, i provided a misnomer- "development" is an over-use of the word when it comes to rondo.  simple competence is what i'm talking about.  and insisting on it.  these are things (a 70%+ FT shooting point guard, enough ability to hit 14-18 foot shots to keep defenses honest) that are just basic requirements to be a starting point guard in the league...

tell me who else is starting a 61% FT brickmaster PG who stalls the tempo and stockpiles assists to try to spray lysol over his miserable deficiency in basic shooting?  exactly nobody is starting such a player, let alone whisking them into a starting position at age 21 with NO CAVEAT that YOU MUST do A (70% or better FT's) and B (step into the easy open shots and hit 60% of them) in order to be our "starter of the future"

that's not asking for much.  just basic competence.  development arguably comes after basic competence is achieved, and not before.  i apologize for using the wrong word

it didn't really jazz me up.  if you have read all the i have had to say about rondo, i have said that he has the potential to be an elite player- a disruptor on defense and offense with speed and if he simply shored up his skill set, ALL NBA automatic every year with perennial MVP potential.  instead his game has regressed into a stat stuffer who is a tempo staller and increasingly avoids driving the lane because that could translate into FTA's.

so pegging a winner in a meainingless game against MIA is fine and all that, but does not redeem from the "potential" turning into "head case".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[QUOTE]

If DA CAN't move the malcontent, then we will watch his already depleted value crash through the floor when the season starts. RONDO has a fragile persona and is mentally weak. Marcus already has shown he's a grown man even with his outburst on the fan while at OK St. The future is so bright. If only we could dump GONDO for at least a contributor. I don't hate Rondo, i just believe he is EXACTLY what Jeff Goodman states here:

[/QUOTE]

Please cite your personal and intimate experiences with Rondo. How are you able to know that he has a "fragile persona" - really?  He seems very confident in his abilities and through leadership and rising to "playoff occasion(s)" has proven his mettle. "[M]entally weak". Are you referring to his intellect, because his basketball IQ exceeds most players in the NBA? He's relatively well-spoken and thoughtful in interviews and has an ironic sense that allows him to hear the absurdity in some of the questions he gets. He's been a fearless and aggressive player, especially playing against other "stars", so your assessment of him is not only suspect but seems to be based on a personal (yours) and impersonal (to him) bias. Knowing and projecting are not synonymous, and all you're doing is guessing.   

How can anyone hate another person whom one has not met or with whom one does not have first-hand, personal contact?  The only people who might fall into the "I'd rather not meet" category were Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and other mass murderers (hey, Whitey!). The venomous hate for Rondo is unfounded and unsupported. If Ainge thought he was a cancer, he would have gotten rid of him long ago. So, what is the basis of your hate - Ray Allen's upset over Rondo (he wasn't happy with Doc either)? Pretty thin. I would think anyone who blasts Rondo would also love to be able to play as he plays and to his level, if truth were told. If, as basketball player, you could be you or Rajon Rondo, the choice is obvious. Hate is exceedingly unbecoming.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to painter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How can anyone hate another person whom one has not met or with whom one does not have first-hand, personal contact?  The only people who might fall into the "I'd rather not meet" category were Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and other mass murderers (hey, Whitey!). The venomous hate for Rondo is unfounded and unsupported. If Ainge thought he was a cancer, he would have gotten rid of him long ago. So, what is the basis of your hate - Ray Allen's upset over Rondo (he wasn't happy with Doc either)? Pretty thin. I would think anyone who blasts Rondo would also love to be able to play as he plays and to his level, if truth were told. If, as basketball player, you could be you or Rajon Rondo, the choice is obvious. Hate is exceedingly unbecoming.  

[/QUOTE]

I hear that RallyC can hit wide open jumpers all day long and FTs at a 70% clip.... and RallyC plays defense too.... and plays hard each and every game.... and never sandbags.... and doesn't drop F-Bombs on his coach... or try to bully refs.... and RallyC isn't a prima donna, expecting a max contract.... or morph into Barney Fife when the game is on the line. 

If it were my choice, I'd rather be RallyC.

Pud