subtraction by addition Rose for Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

Re: subtraction by addition Rose for Rondo

In Response to Re: subtraction by addition Rose for Rondo:
    In Response to Re: subtraction by addition Rose for Rondo : You know, I've read numerous postings about him typing up racist comments. I've never seen them until I read the nonsense he posted earlier. I got it now. Some people are just born ignorant. Comments like that shouldn't be allowed to remain.
    Posted by Waynestarr

He had another one very similar which the moderators deleted. He called Perk a thug who needs ebonics. KY and Che backed him up saying people were playing the race card. They probably think Rick Barry said nothing wrong when he spoke of Bill Russell having a watermelon smile.

I flagged this one after making my post and am surprised it's still there. I'm surprised KY Pudder still has posting privileges.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

I think there is part of Rondo's psyche that says "I will show them, I will be considered one of the best point guards in the league even with my defiance to learn how to shoot".
    Posted by TheDUDDER

I just don't get this mentality. Could you "learn" how to dunk a basketball over a car like Griffin? Look at Shaq. He's almost 40 and he still can't post respectable free throw numbers.

People just assume that because Rondo is a professional athlete he can learn to shoot. That makes no sense! Sure, players can hone skills. But only to a certain point. Rondo can't shoot. He doesn't have that skill. He can practice until the end of time. It's not going to get that much better.

The idea that he's not trying to improve because he doesn't care seems ridiculous to me. Or that he's going to get markedly better. He's been in the league long enough that he is what he is. I think he's about as good as he's ever going to be.

If I could just practice my way to greatness, I would be an All Pro running back in the NFL right now.

Just enjoy him for what he is. He fits this team perfectly right now. Hopefully we can get something good for him when we start rebuilding because I don't think he's a player you can build a franchise around. But for now, I'm perfectly happy with him as the starting PG.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: subtraction by addition Rose for Rondo : Please, please, please...... about 2% of the guys in the NBA could have ever gotten into college without their scholarship, when you are so lazy that you name people with the initial of their first name and the first syllable of their last name, when you think the phrase "yaimean" is punctuation, when you think "noimsain" is punctuation" and your interviews include and endless list of cliches spoken in ebonics......  please alert some of them that the word game does not end in the letter n, please alert them that me and you cannot start a sentence.... The way to knock down Rose as the MVP candidate is to somehow suggest that he is not too bright, these are the same people that would have you believe Rondo is some sort of genius because he passes algebra or something like that. Let's face it if the white audience walked away they would all be asking do you want fries with that shake. At least Semih was one guy that got a jersey number somewhere near his IQ, oh wait, they all do........
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Now Now ...quit fishin.

Sections
Shortcuts