Suddenly JO is Untradable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Suddenly JO is Untradable

HAHAHA!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Suddenly JO is Untradable

At least JO showed some life last night...

I wouldnt say JO is untradable... lets face it.. if KG was seriously injured, JO isnt gonna pick up his slack and we're not winning a title imo. The Celts will do whats necessary to compete but as a fan, I wouldnt care at all what they did with JO.  I feel w/o KG, it just wont matter

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Suddenly JO is Untradable:
    [QUOTE]At least JO showed some life last night... I wouldnt say JO is untradable... lets face it.. if KG was seriously injured, JO isnt gonna pick up his slack and we're not winning a title imo. The Celts will do whats necessary to compete but as a fan, I wouldnt care at all what they did with JO.  I feel w/o KG, it just wont matter
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

I agree, without KG it won't matter.

If KG will miss some time I don't think it's wise to trade JO. Specifically for James Posey.

HAHAHA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Suddenly JO is Untradable:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suddenly JO is Untradable : I agree, without KG it won't matter. If KG will miss some time I don't think it's wise to trade JO. Specifically for James Posey. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I imagine that most Celtics fans would agree that without KG, this team isn't winning anything this year.  I just think it is too early to start drawing conclusions from an injury.   We have to at least wait and see how long KG is out.  Although, we all know that the Celtics are never very forthcoming about the extent of any injury.  

Sections
Shortcuts