Suggestion on a place to see the game & great food?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Suggestion on a place to see the game & great food?

Hey guys, I'm flying in to Logan tomorrow night shortly before trip-off.  By the time I get out of the terminal & into my rental it'll probably be at least 2nd qtr.  Anyway suggestions on a place to see the game and get great chowda and seafood?  Either in the city or by the airport?
    Thanks! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Suggestion on a place to see the game & great food?

Boston Beerworks has some nice microbrews.  They have locations close to TD Garden (I think on the way to Haymarket from TD Garden, but you'd have to double check) and right across the street from Yawkey Way if you're walking from Kenmore Square

I'm also a sucker for the bread bowl of chowda at Joe's bar & grill

Also, I know it's a chain, but Longhorn steakhouse on Brookline Ave down the street from Fenway has *REALLY* good Porterhouse steaks - if I hadn't moved to New York and been to one of Mario Batali's restaurants (Lupa), they'd be the best cut of steak I've ever had, even over the ribeye cuts that the owner of the local General Store in Marion, MA used to cut for us