Sullinger Again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Sullinger Again

Bass is clearly going to play better as a starter in the lineup that was so successful at the end of last season... so it makes all the sense in the world to keep running that unit out there. They have a familiarity and Brandon will only increase his trade value.

Sully is a humble kid who will just continue to improve in whatever role he is given.

If you can trade Bass in a move for a legit C, since we still desperately need a rebounder who can help Kevin out, and make such a move right around the time Wilcox is back, then you can insert Sully into the lineup in Bass's spot and not miss a beat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Sully continues to impress.  Got like 24 minutes last nite.  Just a matter of time before he starts  spitting out those double doubles.  He can be such a important cog on this team.  If this kid was getting 35 minutes a game I believe he would be in the running for ROY.

I think Sully just may become your new Pierce!!  HaHaHa!!  That was meant to be funny, are you laughing yet?

He may very well take his place when PP retires.  That is if DA doesn't trade him.  Doesn't matter I am a Celtic first and foremost so I will find a favorite no matter who we have on the team.  Maybe it will be Cousins.  Or Bradley.   Lots to choose from.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Just found out who Sully reminds me of.  Him and Al Horfords games are a lot alike. They both play on the ground for the most part,  have good outside shots and both rebound.  Haven't paid much attention to Al's defense, but Sully's seems to have improved a lot in the last two weeks. He guarded Smith effectively as well as Horford.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I see a lot of people finally jumping on the Sully train.   Glad to have you,  its a good ride.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Melo, Lee and a number one- that should do it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I see a lot of people finally jumping on the Sully train.   Glad to have you,  its a good ride.

Now what if i said that about Bradley?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Melo, Lee and a number one- that should do it.

Bad idea to trade Melo.

Lee and Bass plus draft picks, that's the best the Celts can do right now.

Unless the Grizz would want Jeff Green for Rudy Gay.

You wouldn't trade Melo Lee and a number one pick for Andy V.?  Thats a no brainer to me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

And again. Double double machine with thirty plus minutes

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Just found out who Sully reminds me of.  Him and Al Horfords games are a lot alike. They both play on the ground for the most part,  have good outside shots and both rebound.  Haven't paid much attention to Al's defense, but Sully's seems to have improved a lot in the last two weeks. He guarded Smith effectively as well as Horford.

Wes Unseld!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Sullly will keep getting better. He is a quick study playing time and being in the fire will serve this team well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Wes Unseld!!

U don't agree with Horford?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Wes Unseld!!

U don't agree with Horford?

Horford is quite a bit more athletic then Sully!! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I think Ainge's biggest off season mistake was resigning Bass. Of course he didn't know Sully would be this sold but with that said. Sully and Wilcox (when he comes back) should be getting all of the minutes Bass gets.

The guy can't rebound and he has no post game.

Sully can board and has a solid game down low.

it doesn't matter because bass was exposed in the playoffs as a bench-only player- he was given the spotlight and withered miserably.  beyond that bass does not play good 1 on 1 defense.  it made no sense to double his paycheck for a 3 year term.  big mistake. 

even if we didn't get sullinger we should have shot higher than bass in the first place.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Sullinger will likely be starting by the last month of the regular season, if he keeps climbing as he has.  They need to play Bass now in order to trade him if an option presents itself in the next month.  

I can't remember a Celtic rookie that looked this pro-ready since Pierce.  Pierce casually dropped 25 on opening night, so I'm not saying he is equal to Pierce as a rookie.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts